It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush and his "Associates" (It's Bush with some Masons)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
stream.paranode.com...

Hehe. Pretty funny eh. He looks like he just hit a few rails before signing whatever it is he's signing.

I think that secret societies are like brands of different cars. different cars but it's the same company. I wonder if he left the room when one of them inevitably inquired about skull and bones. Thats what a Bonesman is supposed to do. Not allowed to talk about him. Hmm I wonder why, so they don't self incriminate themselves.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by jinsanity]

[edit on 29-11-2006 by jinsanity]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
They are supposed to leave when it comes up. I would be more concerned when he hangs out with David Rockefeller, Rothschild, or a few other higher up Illuminati.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That is a shady looking bunch if you ask me. I laugh at the costumes these guys wear like the apron. I wonder if they are going to bring in dinner anytime soon? Yeah keep hiding the secrets from the sheep and keep them down and allow yourself to rise up and enjoy the cream of life.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry I don't understand the point of this thread. Is this just another attempt to laugh at the 'stupid masons'?

Perhaps if you want to discuss the picture you could start by giving us some background e.g. what do you think is going on in the picture? Do you believe this is evidence that GWB is in league with the masons?

I've just finished reading a thread where conspiracy theorists are fed up with not being taken seriously. Why then is the same thing happening to freemasons, who are a part of the ATS community too?

Geese and gander, pal

[edit on 11/29/06 by Trinityman]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Trinityman we don't want you to take us seriously.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
I've just finished reading a thread where conspiracy theorists are fed up with not being taken seriously. Why then is the same thing happening to freemasons, who are a part of the ATS community too?

Geese and gander, pal

Because this is CONSPIRACY site, NOT a masonic site. Many of you are here for the same reason a pagan goes to a Christian site, to troll.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Here's an article from Sysmanski on Klaus Schmidt being brought into the Grand Virginia Lodge as a new SS-like figure here in the US. Leo Zagamy, former illuminatus, describes lodges as regular and irregular or non-criminal and criminal. Masonry again cast in a very 'pale' light.

www.arcticbeacon.com...

www.regulargrandlodgevirginia.com

Go to images, Klaus is the guy with his hand on the skull. Fitting!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
stream.paranode.com...

Hehe. Pretty funny eh.

Is there some conspiracy related subject you'd like to discuss???

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
WEll Gee. he's only implying Bush is in it with the masons. Maybe not a confirmed member but involved.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by kriegott]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Trinityman we don't want you to take us seriously.

Well alrighty then

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
Because this is CONSPIRACY site, NOT a masonic site.

My point exactly. And where exactly is the conspiracy?

Many of you are here for the same reason a pagan goes to a Christian site, to troll.

Actually this isn't true. Freemasons are (broadly speaking) on this site to defend freemasonry against false accusations. Oh, and to be laughed at I guess.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Here's an article from Sysmanski on Klaus Schmidt being brought into the Grand Virginia Lodge as a new SS-like figure here in the US. Leo Zagamy, former illuminatus, describes lodges as regular and irregular or non-criminal and criminal. Masonry again cast in a very 'pale' light.

www.arcticbeacon.com...

www.regulargrandlodgevirginia.com

Go to images, Klaus is the guy with his hand on the skull. Fitting!

FYI The Regular Grand Lodge of Virginia is an IRregular lodge. They just do it to confuse you, you know...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
That is a shady looking bunch if you ask me. I laugh at the costumes these guys wear like the apron. I wonder if they are going to bring in dinner anytime soon? Yeah keep hiding the secrets from the sheep and keep them down and allow yourself to rise up and enjoy the cream of life.

I will share one of the secrets with you...the only thing keeping you down is you

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Yeah...its the Texas House of Representatives. I know 2 of the guys with aprons(state reps) first guy on the left with the mustache and the guy to the right of Bush touching the table

No Bush isnt a freemason but he is kind of a higher ordered mason
Skull and Bones Lodge 322.

Its considered the degree that most freemasons dont genuinely know anything about and most if not all of the inside of the court masons deny.

Skull and Bones
Degree is 180 (close to immortal)

Its based on the Sun (360 degrees)

[edit on 29-11-2006 by magnito_student]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

I will share one of the secrets with you...the only thing keeping you down is you

I have news for you I know your secrets and then some and that is why they keep me down.

Unlike many I do not attack from ignorance but from knowledge.

The order is being taken over by the dark side and soon they will bring the anti-christ figure head to sit in the new third temple.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

No Bush isnt a freemason but he is kind of a higher ordered mason
Skull and Bones Lodge 322.

There is no such thing as a "Lodge 322", and Skull and Bones is not a "higher ordered Mason".

Its considered the degree that most freemasons dont genuinely know anything about and most if not all of the inside of the court masons deny.

Not even close. Skull and Bones is a college frat at Yale University. No Mason "denies" Skull and Bones any more than any other college frat.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
A correction. I mis-id Klaus Schmidt in a previous post . Here he is with two puppets and a high ranking Italian mason at the Virginia Lodge. Klaus is the pasty one on the left. Ironic placement!

illuminaticonfessions.squarespace.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

Because this is CONSPIRACY site, NOT a masonic site. Many of you are here for the same reason a pagan goes to a Christian site, to troll.

Oh pulleez...I've been Pagan for over 10 years and known hundreds of Pagans and not one goes to a Christian Church, ever for any reason. We prefer to keep our distance from Christians, mostly because of ignorant comments like yours. Now OTOH, tshere are many instances of Christians trolling on Pagan sites, I've seen it myself.

Question: Why the hell do you need to drag Christian and Pagan religion into this? You must have one large axe to grind, but do you really need to drag it with you everywhere you go?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm not so sure Skull and Bones isn't associated with masonry. I know alot of college frat people and Masonry is actually surprisingly very popular among frat boys. Often with iniation and other rituals mirrored if not down right copied from Freemasonry.

With the big names out of skull and bones I wouldn't be surprised if we cross referenced to find out alot of them are masons too.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by jinsanity]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I'm not so sure Skull and Bones isn't associated with masonry. I know alot of college frat people and Masonry is actually surprisingly very popular among frat boys. Often with iniation and other rituals mirrored if not down right copied from Freemasonry.

With the big names out of skull and bones I wouldn't be surprised if we cross referenced to find out alot of them are masons too.

Yes, there have been some members of Skull and Bones who have also been Masons. Teddy Roosevelt is an example.

I was only pointing out that Skull and Bones is not Masonic. The Masonic Order is the oldest and greatest fraternity in the world. We're not going to share the limelight with some dumbass rich boys club at some dumbass rich boys school.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join