It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens in the Bible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Could someone give me some sources please? Other than Ezekiel's.

If this isn't in the right section, I'm sorry. I'm not sure where to place it.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
just read chariot of the gods by erik von dannichan

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
E.A.R.S
Evidence of Alien Contact Revealed in Scripture.
Anybody know anything bout that?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
All I got was this: ufowisconsin.conforums.com...

You actually have to pay money for the book, so it seems.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Im trying to unite the aliens and Angels.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Its possible, very interesting theory.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Here's another, there's more, check the link:

Elijah and Elisha encounter a great number of chariots of fire in the sky and Elijah is taken up into a chariot of fire by a whirlwind. This occurs in the face of confrontation with an army pursuing them, which they defeat and take prisoner with the help of this strange fleet. This can be found in the second and sixth chapters of 2 Kings.

SOURCE

also, a video on ancient aliens:

Google Video

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
something i read in the bible was of a veihcle with wheels inside wheels.

now that sounds like a catapiler tracted object!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Genesis 1:26

Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

"Us" and "our", ever find that strange that it's not:

"Let me make man in my image, in my likeness,,, "

G126 implies that "god" is a member of a "higher" society, a leader, speaking not to man, but to the rest of his "project earth" team members, when finalizing the genetic code.

IDK where to reference it, but the Sumerians wrote their version of Genesis and described how the clay of the earth recieved the seed of the sky to create us, and described a double helix structure. Monkey+Martian=Man?

I get the feeling that we're being kept divided by higher powers than world government, like it's they're pitting us against each other to see who wins, who conquers the planet first. They tried to keep society v1.0 in the dark, non-sentient, a slave allowed to toil in the garden. Then the snake, representing Ea, leads the way to the apple, representing knowledge.

Check out a book called "the gods of eden" by Bramley. He set out to research the history of war and conflict, and kept finding eidence that goes all the way back to the beginning of history itself of machavalliean(sp) tactics
being employed ever since culture was divided a'la tower of babel, scattered to the corners of the earth and given different language.

Back in biblical times, messengers were known as angels, meaning they called a kid with a scroll who ran over from the next town an angel, but also refer to messengers of god, aka the aliens, as angels, usually with wings in stylized depictions, acending or descending to a stylized chariot in the sky.

Also, think about this, if you brought a 20 year old helicopter back in time 2000 years and more, came flying over the desert and landed in front of the tribes of israel, would they think you're god? How would they interpret that?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DezertSkies
Genesis 1:26

Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

"Us" and "our", ever find that strange that it's not:

"Let me make man in my image, in my likeness,,, "

G126 implies that "god" is a member of a "higher" society, a leader, speaking not to man, but to the rest of his "project earth" team members, when finalizing the genetic code. ...

Actually if you read what it says, it just means that the classic image of a God (singular) is without sense in the context of that bit of text, it clearly states that there was more than one creator Gods, but hey, it was an age were polytheistic societies thrived, so no great news in there, reading ‘us’ and given that a meaning of a highly developed alien race mixing genetic codes if going a bit far probably…

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Okay, but still, who is "they"? That's what i'm getting at, each culture is led to believe a singlar god, and that there is only one god, yet, god said (to whom?) "us" and "our". There's just something nor right and manipulative sounding about it.

And is it really a far stretch that a story of creation of a being don't involve genetic tinkering? Aren't we essentially created by the instruction given by DNA? Maybe G126 could also be interpreted as god being the first strand of modern human DNA, our creator, the source code for what we are.

Either way, it's hard for me to believe that genesis isn't referring to an engineering decision by whatever collective that god is representing as "us". It sounds like the beginning of a strategy of control, "and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

IOW keep them occupying with the ruling of beasts, of controlling the planet, of tending the garden of eden for the gods. Why are we decreed by god to "rule over" the planet, and not something like:

and let them be in harmony with the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, with the livestock, with all the earth, and with all the creatures that move along the ground."

What's god's MO? Cui bono? Why build a planet so to speak? Do we farm cattle because we have so much love for cows that we want them to exist? No, it's because they're tasty, and on the dollar value menu. Why are we being farmed?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Okay, but still, who is "they"? That's what i'm getting at, each culture is led to believe a singlar god, and that there is only one god, yet, god said (to whom?) "us" and "our". There's just something nor right and manipulative sounding about it.

And is it really a far stretch that a story of creation of a being don't involve genetic tinkering? Aren't we essentially created by the instruction given by DNA? Maybe G126 could also be interpreted as god being the first strand of modern human DNA, our creator, the source code for what we are.

Either way, it's hard for me to believe that genesis isn't referring to an engineering decision by whatever collective that god is representing as "us". It sounds like the beginning of a strategy of control, "and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

IOW keep them occupying with the ruling of beasts, of controlling the planet, of tending the garden of eden for the gods. Why are we decreed by god to "rule over" the planet, and not something like:

and let them be in harmony with the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, with the livestock, with all the earth, and with all the creatures that move along the ground."

What's god's MO? Cui bono? Why build a planet so to speak? Do we farm cattle because we have so much love for cows that we want them to exist? No, it's because they're tasty, and on the dollar value menu. Why are we being farmed?

Fair enough. But a few points.

The tradition of a single God is a reasonably new thing, I believe you won't find any ancient civilizations that appeal to a single God, at least no any reasonably known ones, maybe some lost tribe or something. Even Judaism had is fair amount of trouble to convert people to a single God belief in ancient times.
Having said that, if you notice the way the Gods behave in the bible you'll notice they were not very much tolerant, hence the 'rule over' command is not really that surprising.
I do agree though that if you take the creactionist view of the origin of men the thing really sounds like genetic engineering, even cloning with the 'Let us make man in our image, in our likeness...'

I just happen to disagree though, that there is any substantial or conclusive eveidence, in any form, supporting it.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
There is a website. Possibly you might find some of what you are looking for at
The Bible UFO Connection.
www.bibleufo.com...
I found it and bookmarked it long ago. I never really checked it out, so I don't know how reliable it is, but there seems to be a lot of articles.
Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

We (hu-mans) were createds by the ahnunahki,highly advanced race of extra-celestials.

The highest of them is the Elohim,then Seraphim,Cherubim,Archangels,& angels.

Hu-mans were created in Africah,the Mother-Land.

They gave us the animals and fish because its our food source to survive...there is no gimick to it.

even the ahnunahki have to eat too...havent you herd of mannah?

as the story goes,after hu-mans were created the elohim told all the other ahnunahki to pay respects to adam,but satan/iblyss refused..so him and all the other ahnunahki that didnt bow down were told to leave the kingdom of heaven ,which is really a giant mothership in the shape of a planet called nibiru.

To cut a longstory short...the ahnunahki are returning soon..and jesus the christ of the world is coming with them,and with the sound of a trumpet,he will gather/harvest all the children of the elohim/children of is-real.

yes IS REAL.

because if you say you believe in et's then you do believe it IS-REAL...dont you?

any questions?

the El-ohim are the El-der gods of the ahnunahki..the ones with shining faces..aka light beings.

the Ser-aphim are the serpent race..dragons?

cherubim are the half human half animal beings..depicted in eygpt and sumeria heiroglyphs.

and angels would be the lower class of the 3 higher ranking groups.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
...even the ahnunahki have to eat too...havent you herd of mannah?...

...To cut a longstory short...the ahnunahki are returning soon.. ...

As far as I know manna was not the food of any celestial beings but the food that the Israelites ate while in the desert.

www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

And to cut the questions short, how long before they arrive?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmlima

As far as I know manna was not the food of any celestial beings but the food that the Israelites ate while in the desert.

Sorry, but the mannah was given to the israelites from heaven..it was not a food source common to earth..it came from heaven.

They will arrive before 2007.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Sorry, but the mannah was given to the israelites from heaven..it was not a food source common to earth..it came from heaven.

They will arrive before 2007.

You wrote:

even the ahnunahki have to eat too...havent you herd of mannah?

And that implies that the mannah was the food of the ahnunahki, so if we could eat the same food as them , why to give us any other sources of food, as you also said:

They gave us the animals and fish because its our food source to survive...there is no gimick to it.

BTW , 2007 is less than 2 months away. People who profetize such things should always be careful, as if they do not arrive before 2007 they will be descredited.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
even the bible says mannah was the "bread from heaven"

btw,heaven is outerspace.

they called mannah "its" or what "is it'

they never seen anyhting like it...i think it gave them strength to fight the nephlim.

just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

And that implies that the mannah was the food of the ahnunahki, so if we could eat the same food as them , why to give us any other sources of food, as you also said:

We can not survive off mannah alone.It was only introduced to them after the exodus.Maybe because they were in the desert they didnt have enough other foods to eat..so they gave them the mannah insted.

Btw, they had to cook it,to make it into bread...and also when jesus return's he promises to give the chosen ones some of the "hidden" mannah.

BTW , 2007 is less than 2 months away. People who profetize such things should always be careful, as if they do not arrive before 2007 they will be descredited.

You'll see...just give it time.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I will give the documentary a look right now.

new topics

top topics

join