It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information on Sizes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This morning right before my alarm went off I was receiving information.

It's like you awake within, then you can recieve either visual and communication or one or the other. This morning it was just communication.

I don't know exactly how to write this but I will give it my best shot:

First I want to say they are... "waiting to see how long it will take all of you to wake up to these facts."

First I was told that the Moon is the wrong "SIZE" for Earth. I was told to make people see this. I was told that I am to have them look at all the Planets and Moons in this Solar System, everything is wrong in "SIZE" for one another.

[edit on 14-11-2006 by observe50]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It seems to work for me..........can you elaborate on what you mean by the wrong size? Too big, too small.?
Life would be very different if we did not have the moon, it regulates many biological processes.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strodyn
it regulates many biological processes.

You may be putting the cart before the horse. It may be more accurate to say biological processes operate in response to the moon's presence.

I think the moon is considered 'too big' by astronomers in that its size, expressed as a ratio to the Earth's size, is dramatically different than most other celestial bodies. That may be in volume, because I think the moon's mass is smaller than what is expected from a satellite of it's size.

Unfortunately, I think what observe50 is being 'told' has already been pondered by others.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
All I can say is the Moons and Planets are all the wrong sizes for one another.

I think maybe I was being told to notice how things aren't right. I believe they are terraforming our entire Solar System.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
A couple of questions:

1) Who do you mean by "they"?

Also, you said you believe they are terraforming our solar system.

2) What exactly do you mean by "terraforming"?

and

3) Do you feel this is a bad or a good thing?

My knee-jerk reaction is to think the reason we see an increase/influx of sightings and contact is because there is a "wave" of intelligent beings headed this way - not that these beings weren't here before, but maybe the scout ships are done and we're seeing a population effort happening....I pulled this out of thin air, but I wonder...

[edit on 14-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

[edit on 14-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I know they are here and in the deepest of our waters.

I believe they are making all to be Earthlike. Above and/or within.

I'm talking about the Grey's.

Let's just say I am an experiencer.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well it is getting a little crowded here

So if they are doing this what is the purpose? Is it going to be for us?

What sort of time-scale does it take, months, years or millennia?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I am just throwing this out there as it was the first thing that came to my mind...

Does this have anything to do with Pluto being "demoted"???

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I wanted to start this post of with a tirade at Observe50 about these kinds of ridiculous posts but then I thought that logic would be a far better means of making my point.

Originally posted by observe50
First I want to say they are... "waiting to see how long it will take all of you to wake up to these facts."

Really? Are they really? So then, what do they need you for. If it's just a matter of us "waking up to it" then why do they need to "tell" you to tell us?

First I was told that the Moon is the wrong "SIZE" for Earth. I was told to make people see this. I was told that I am to have them look at all the Planets and Moons in this Solar System, everything is wrong in "SIZE" for one another.

Ok, so the aliens have chosen you as some kind of spokesperson for them. Wow, they must be the most retarded extra-terrestrials in the universe because, frankly, you're completely useless at the task they have provided you.

Let's see; you have managed to post this "communication" on this message board and its received a whole 135 views. Those aliens are sure getting value for money out of you.

You were told to make people see this were you? So what effort have you made into doing this?
    Have you done any research towards discovering what sizes celestial bodies should be in comparison to what they are now?

Have you contacted any kind of scientific body and asked for further clarification of this great revelation that you have received?

Have you challenged the information in any way shape or form or are you so egotistically sure of yourself that you will just spew forth this "information" on a message board that is trying to maintain a professional and serious stance on the subject matter.

Deny is defined as: to refuse to recognize or acknowledge; disown; disavow; repudiate

Ignorance is defined as: the state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.

Observe50 - do some research into your claims, or message whatever you want to believe, and PLEASE Deny Ignorance

Pokey Oats

[edit: Stupid thing posted when it shouldn't have]

[edit on 14-11-2006 by Pokey Oats]

[edit on 14-11-2006 by Pokey Oats]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Pokey catch your breath.

First I am only sharing what I recieve, I DO NOT care if you believe or not, I am just putting it out there. I can't even tell you if what I recieved I understood correctly. I think you know that what one says can be taken to have different meanings by different people.

Why me, why not me. I am a part of who they are. When information is to be put out they give it to you and you do what you want with it. I thought I would share since I got the impression this is what I was to do. I believe people here at ATS are extremely intelligent and that might even include you Pokey.

Pokey if you get pleasure of making people feel belittled you have failed in trying to do so with me.

I want to add: Now that I have put this out and one hundred have read it then the Mod.'s can close this thread if they wish. The meekness in me is satisfied with that.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Pokey if you get pleasure of making people feel belittled you have failed in trying to do so with me.

Ok Observe50, you know that I know you're not a terrible person. Far from it. And although I can get very frustrated with you, I do not seek to belittle you. Mayhap I can be heavy handed in my responses but they are all bound within a premise of reason.

But, can you for a moment put on the most logical hat you can and understand objectively the points I am trying to make. It's a hard world Observe, it really is and I understand better than anyone the reasons why an ideology can be a very attractive and potent pain suppressant. Heck, I even think it's really cool that you're a grandmother and a believer in ETs. I'd wager a number of people here would be quite chuffed to have an ET believing Grandma.

But the points I raised in my previous post remain VALID, and unaddressed by you. After receiving this information why wasn't your first action to research it and see if there is any scientific evidence to support or hypothesize it?

Imagine if you put in a little bit of leg-work first and had links to solid articles that gave credence to what you had to say. At the very least you would prevent posts like mine and probably have me investigating it further myself. Doesn't that sound like a better way to get "their" message out there?

I do not get pleasure from making people feel belittled, and I am ashamed of myself for not maintaining enough control that you feel that way.

I am also sorry if I made you feel belittled but I still think my points are valid, just covered in a dollop of frustration.

A shame you don't live in Texas, I have this bizarre reoccurance in life where I end up good friends with people that I start of arguing with.

Pokey Oats

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Thanks Pokey, your right I'm not a bad person.

One of the things the Grey's like to do is put forth information then watch to see how long it takes for this information to come to fruitation. In this case I am the messenger and I have shared the message.

Whenever I am shown or told something I know if I can share or can not. It seems they feel people are to come to the realization at this time that there is something not right about the sizes of things in our Solar System, why I don't know. Like I have said I really don't care for myself.

Sometimes I feel for being here this is the job I have to do when it is presented to me. I think I was clear when I wrote, I was told to make people see. Your a people, your smart if this is of interest you can check it out for myself it doesn't matter.If two hundred people read this and it is of interest to just one person then they can spread the word.

The answer to your first Q is No. Maybe living this has just gotten me to the point of I'll share and whatever is to be will be.

Q2, No

Q3, No, I haven't challenged doesn't work that way. Either it's true or it isn't. I'm sharing because this is what I was to do.

I would also like to tell you Pokey when it comes to this subject there is no one more serious about it then myself. I know what I know because I live it and "they tell me." You can think what you want about me it doesn't matter to me really. I'm just on this Earth to enjoy having the priviledge of being human and living a human life, for myself being stupid is interesting.

I do appreciate you defining "deny" to me you saved me from looking it up, lol.

Ignorance hmmmmm, lack of knowledge seems to fit right in with me.

No, I haven't researched this and to be honest I have no intention to research it. As I said I shared like I was to do and if anyone is interested they can search or maybe share with others that may be interested.

PS. I had thought about moving to Texas back in 02 but it turns out that I am where I am because this is where I am to be. If you didn't get that it's okay I gave myself a headache also.

new topics

top topics

join