It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deprogram yourself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Please take the time to view and use the sophisticated website below ,that show the true system and goals of the elitist world powers and how they have conned and manipulated you through the illusionary method of money .
Break the MatrixDeprograme yourself Link

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Is this safe? There seems to be a lot of things 'downloading'. I cancelled the page. Can you give me a bit more information about what this website is saying, as I said I am reluctant to open any of the files.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes this is totally safe there are alot of things downloading because there is alot of information .
I wouldn't know where to begin telling you what it is saying because like i said there is alot of information on it but the link below will take you to the sites main page where it will reveal the more on what its all about
P.S if your a bit worried about downloading things may i suggest you get a antivirus and firewall along with antispyware this will help keep nasty things at bay and also give you peace of mind my friend.Website Link

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
How about you give us at least some brief info about what is at the end of this link? ie cliffs.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by regal
I wouldn't know where to begin telling you what it is saying

If you can't explain it, you must not understand it, no?

Playing along with it, it seems to be more of a method for programming a person than deprogramming one.

It says that its using hte movie 'the matrix' to 'make parrallels with real life' to de-programme people.

The 'advanced deprograming' starts off with the ususal anti-masonic quotes. Such as the pike quote, "Masonry, like all the religions....uses symbols...truth must be reveleaed to the initiates', blah blah blah.

And then goes on to say 'this is the NWO'.
Uhmm, excuse me, but thats exactly what the page is doing. Thats exactly what the Matrix movie was all about. Only those who take the correct pill and accept what we, the englightened ones from another realm, are telling you, can be truly freed from this world' etc etc.

It seems to suggest in the end that International Law is an evil perpetrated by the bad guys, and that materialism is their religion, and that you must accept God to
be free.
"All men are sinners', the site suggests, and then they tell us that PAC is the "Peoples Awareness Coallition", and they even happily offer to 'reprogramme' us. How nice of them.

It suggests that america has been perverted by people that don't accept god, or that don't respect god's law (or rather, whatever their intrepretation of it is). They state that all atheists are merely the deluded dupes of the secret anti-god masters of america.

Ironically enough, it ends with a direct quote from a master amoung the Illuminati, "there is none so hopelessly enslaved as he who falsely beleives he is free'

They have a link to 'his holy church' and that has the 'writings of brother gregory'.

Hmm, one of the articles on the site, "Republic V Democracy", is authored by "LB Bork". Wonder if he is related to the SCOTUS nominee Robert Bork?

Apaprently the same person referenced in part of this page:
billstclair.com...
Where a person is 'outraged' by a letter supposedly written by an hispanic person that wants to take over america (though its clearly written by a person that has bought into the philosophies and natioanlism presented in the PAC pages masquerading as an 'aztlanist'.

These "I am Not a 'citizen of the United States'"
gringo imbeciles are our greatest ALLIES other than
the corrupt government that they pretend to be
escaping from! These "I am Not a 'citizen of the
United States'" imbeciles are being manufactured at a
tidy profit by our friend L.B. Bork at
www.pacinlaw.org

I mean, could he be more obvious? It might not be Bork, but clearly it a person that hold him in high regard.

A search on him turns up lots of information that sets the character of whats in the PAC page.

There is apparently a PAC blog too:
pacinlaw.blogspot.com...

[edit on 16-10-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have been studying this for a long time, have been caught up in the patriot hype from the PAYTRIOTS for Profit.

I have completed the adminstrative process that LB Bork is teaching and helping people with. It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to recognize what is wrong. What people are looking for are answers and "remedy". LB in his process which is fully backed in law, is the Ultimate Remedy.

This is my opinion. I have no monetary interest in PAC. I want to spread this word so that I may be able to do my part in helping people live a more Free life.
Well, this is it... Get out of the MATRIX!

Andrew

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Doing something like that wouldn't be deprogramming. You're simply programming yourself to believe something different

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This reminds me of a song:

Come join us
www.youtube.com...

don't you see the trouble that most people are in
and that they just want you for their own advantage
but I swear to you we're different from all of them
come and join us
I can tell you are lookin' for a way to live
where truth is determined by consensus
full of codified arbitrary directives
come and join us
we've got spite and dedication as a vehement brew
the world hates us, well we hate them too
but you're exempted of course if you
come and join us

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Tsarion's explanation of how you were programmed. One needs always to know where you've been to know where you're going. Great read!

www.rense.com...

top topics

join