It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of the devil!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Are you contending that this photo shows the honest to God entity that is the devil? Did it talk to you in Latin and so forth? Yep its a nice pic of some flames that look like a demon's face.

Out of my window, I can see a cloud that looks like Alan Greenspan. I need to go pray!

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
i have no clue, there was nothing there when it was taken

The kid in the blue helmet appears to be looking right at the light source...

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
People saw the devil in the 9/11 smoke because their brains will pick things out and try to recognise what it is. It's done subconsiously, so we have no idea it's happening.

So simply, it's nothing, it's just fire or light that looks like a face. There was something there when you took the photo, you probably didn't realise it.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

So simply, it's nothing, it's just fire or light that looks like a face.

Oh,so if it's not the "devil" then it must be nothing... What reasoning.

[edit on 30-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Oh,so if it's not the "devil" then it must be nothing... What reasoning.

[edit on 30-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

I meant as in nothing out of the ordinary, you know what I meant! It's just a light.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
He is describing "matrixing."

Here is an article that fully explains this.

Photographic Analysis: Matrixing

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I see no face in the fire flame on the photo, sorry must be my lack of imagination...

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
He is describing "matrixing."

Thanks Umbrax, I've been wondering what it's been called in ages. Signature material I think, hopefully some people can learn somethin'!

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Looks like smoke from a bonfire, in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
hey if you guyz look in the lower right of the pic you can see a skull!!!!!for real

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i mean the light photo shopped pic its not in the orig

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I admit it is kinda unnerving, but it could easily just be a random occurance. Or...wait, whats making the fire in the background? A fireplace?

Or was it even there when you took the picture? If not, then this could be a little bit weirder...

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Oh my! He was smoking a pipe too!! Guess the OP wasn't the only one smoking the dope.

[edit on 30-9-2006 by LAES YVAN]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
For what it is worth, I think it is a very interesting picture. Like Speaker of Truth said, maybe it's a fire spirit. That is validation that something is going on with the picture. Myself, I destinctly see two eyes and two horns and a face.

I don't know what it is, but it is something.

Don't be bothered by the naysayers, it is a freaky image and thank you for sharing your find with us.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
finnaly someone that sees it. and i dont care what naysayers think i just thought i would share this pic.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Oh, yeah, there is a nose, too.

What circumstances was this photo taken under?

Where were the people at?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I am sure that this photo looks just like the mental image you have of the devil, but others might not have the same mental image. I think that this is one of the many reasons why you can say it looks like him and others can say it doesn't.

Among those people who believe in the devil, no two people are likely to carry the exact same mental image of him in their heads.

I know that if I see something that is significant to me, I remember that it might not be significant to anyone else. Maybe its really nothing in the photo, or maybe its an image meant only for you. Don't be discouraged by all those who are laughing at you, but realize that not everyone will find the same meaning in things that you find.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
yup that sure is a spirit caught on film. Great work. You have to keep it and maybe post it on the ghost research sites where they have lots of that type of thing. There's millions of people who follow that phenomenon with great interest and you will get a lot of positive feedback about it. They'll want to know where you took the picture and they'll possibly visit you.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have but one question ................. how do you know that's what the devil looks like?

Misfit

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
finnaly someone that sees it.

Everyone saw it, they just realised that it wasn't the devil, it was some fire. I could take some photos of fire and I bet they would all have a likeness of something in them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join