It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of the devil!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Aha, I can see your point. But if you dig, you find the topics and posts of genuine interest.

It didn't look like an anything to me. Lie on your back and look at the clouds. I bet a Devil can be seen up there too.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There is a stereo typical image of the devil with horns and a pichfork and a tail. Most of us if we see an image in fire with horns will automatically think of the image we have grown up with to match with the "devil". He doesn't know what a devil would look like but I'm sure most of us would think of a "devil" if you see a demon looking creature coming from the fire, don't you think?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
There is a stereo typical image of the devil with horns and a pichfork and a tail...most of us would think of a "devil" if you see a demon looking creature coming from the fire, don't you think?

I understand what you are saying, but I still think that different people will interprete it differently.

If the image is significant to the OP then by all means he/she should consider it in all sincerity. I just don't think that everyone can be expected to see the same thing and assign it the same meaning.

I would like to know what the OP thinks about the significance of the image. Do you think that your friend is possessed? Under a bad influence? Maybe the location in which the picture was taken is a bad place? Maybe the devil is watching you? What ever beliefs you have about this, I think the meaning you draw from it personally may be more important than the attempt to make everyone else see what you see.

Consider for a moment that you are absolutely right and everyone else who sees the photo agrees that, yes - that is the absolute image of the devil - 100 % sure, that's him alright. Now what? What would you do if that were the case?

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Interesting? yes.

It often occurs that in fire a face is seen.

The Devil? maybe, but there have been many other horned figures in history like Pan and Enki of Sumerian legend.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I have but one question ................. how do you know that's what the devil looks like?

Misfit

well from what ive seen, like old 14th century paintings of hell and the devil and such

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
well ill tell you guys this, that ill go out and take many pictures of various fires and see what comes up in them

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
To be fair however even Bambi has horns by now, so just because a being has horns doesn't mean it is evil or is Satan. Great pic though

[edit on 30-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Speaking of horns, I had a dream last night or the night before about that skull with horns that is pictured in a recent thread. No kidding! My own subconcious must be dealing with the issue in some way. I don't think it is a devil, actually I don't even think it is a real authentic skull. I wish I knew how to link to the picture.

I'm rambling, but you are right, horns don't mean devil and neither do faces in fires, necessarily. But what then???

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I seem to have captured the spirit of donkey kong in one of the pics I snapped this summer. We see faces in everything.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think your friend is the antichrist.

I would:

a) tie him to a bed;

b) sprinkle him repeatedly with holy water

c) flicker a feather boa across his face

d) while screaming, "meka leka hi meka hiney ho!"

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
i97.photobucket.com...
i97.photobucket.com...

well i guess your right but it kinda looks like the devils face. just look at those two pics, the first one is the devils face in the smoke in 911 and the second is my pic. but i guess you mind sees and belives what it wants to see and believe.

In the smoke of 911?
I'd like to see the pic that crop came from. Interesting.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Oh Wow the devil in a pic of fire,
gee golly batman what are we to do,
On a serious note, i treat this picture as i did with the
devil in twin towers picture,

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well I think it's a cool picture. I saw the devil image right away. It's a keeper. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
What a laughable thread, there's more and more kooks on here each and every day.

Even the most mundane things are proof of one thing or another in some peoples heads, its quiet sad really.

Mod note:
Please review these threads.
General ATS discussion etiquette
No more scoffing and ridicule...
Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 30/9/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
What a laughable thread, there's more and more kooks on here each and every day.

Even the most mundane things are proof of one thing or another in some peoples heads, its quiet sad really.

Mod note:
Please review these threads.
General ATS discussion etiquette
No more scoffing and ridicule...
Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 30/9/2006 by Umbrax]

thanks for callin me a kook.! i really apreciate it!

oh and for the picture of the devil in the smoke in 911 here is a whole set of pics of that cropped picture

www.huntel.net...(1).jpg

[edit on 30-9-2006 by TeH PwNeR]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
holy moly!!

that devil in the towers pic is so scary! what on earth!

what was the fire from in your picture??

[edit on 30/9/0606 by Korsyn01]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
thanks for callin me a kook.! i really apreciate it!

oh and for the picture of the devil in the smoke in 911 here is a whole set of pics of that cropped picture

www.huntel.net...(1).jpg

[edit on 30-9-2006 by TeH PwNeR]
Well you posted nothing out of the ordinary, we see faces in fire, the clouds, rocks. In fact any random formation. Its a well know fact that the human brain works this way. We are always trying to make sense of something, even when nothing is there. Thats how some illusions work.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
yes but no need to call me and other people kooks.

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Well you posted nothing out of the ordinary, we see faces in fire, the clouds, rocks. In fact any random formation. Its a well know fact that the human brain works this way. We are always trying to make sense of something, even when nothing is there. Thats how some illusions work.

And I think you should stop personally attacking members, there is rules against that on ATS.

For what its worth I looked at the pic, pic's, saw something. Could be the devil, shrugs. Interesting pic though

Btw that re: 911/ pics werent they all fake

posted on Oct, 1 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
no, i saw the face in the smoke on the live cnn video right when it happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join