It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien pyramid in discovered in China

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Pyramid Built 5000 years ago Found in Inner Mongolia

This is considered the best-preserved pyramid built during the Hongshan Culture period that has been found so far, said Guo Dasun, an archaeologist in charge of the excavation.

Seven tombs and one altar were also found on the top of the pyramid. Archaeologists also discovered a number of pottery pieces with the asterisk character inscribed on the inner wall. The asterisk character is believed to be related to the understanding of ancient people on astrology.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

What astonished the archeologists is a one palm-sized stone genital found on the inner wall of a tomb with a small stone statue of Goddess below.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
here it is link to oriental looking aliens
www.angelfire.com...

Hey do you have links to The Matrix series by Valerian by chance?? I've looked for the books online and they are out of print. Remaining used copies can be found starting around $250USD...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Google Earth??? Anyone find the coordinates so you can look it up on Google earth?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Interesting story from a good source.

Hope this will be another intense study with better results than the disappointing Bosnian pyramid story.

better luck next time eh Masqua

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
Google Earth??? Anyone find the coordinates so you can look it up on Google earth?

I typed ''Sijiazi Town'' at my google earth but i didn't found anything... It seams that these parts of Land has not been updated with new photos

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Plus China doesn't allow for HQ satellite imagery of their territories. At least I don't think.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
That's never stopped the US before. We have stealth recon planes..get those planes over there...damnit!

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
That's never stopped the US before. We have stealth recon planes..get those planes over there...damnit!

The government?
Help us?
Never!!!
They will cover it up...
Unless we hack the Government...
Any capable Hacker here...

[edit on 14-2-2007 by Dragonlike]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I thought this was worth a bump - did anything ever come of this?

I was searching around here and saw it (amongst other fascinating items.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Carbon dating can be used on almost anything because there is always life surrounding the inanimate objects and rust is definitely a life form. It is not the most accurate of tools though because this kind of dating provides only a large date range, such as plus or minus 10000 years.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
this thread seems to have been overlooked for the most part...CNN says theres an iron pyramid filled with iron pipes from over 10,000 years ago,

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

do you have a link to an article talking about this iron pyramid filled with iron pipes?? I have never heard anything of it and i would like to read about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurotachi

Lol..Thats what this thread is about, the link is on the first page in the first post.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Maybe the pyramids on Earth/Moon/Mars etc.. are the equivalent to our gas stations.
The pyramids might harness the earth's energies to power up space ships. Have any UFOs
been sighted near pyramids in the present?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is about the Baigong pipes right?
It's a mountain, not a pyramid. The pipes are not pipes, but formations in the rock.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Sorry to disillusion you, this story is from 2002 and what you read in this oft repeated article is the sum total of the News to date. For those of you that are unaware, the E.T. relics is the site of the Baigong pipes, Toson lakes and the home f the Dropa landing 12,000 years ago. The site is near Derlinga City, a prison for political prisoners numbering at one time over 80,000 people. The area is located in China's nuclear defense zone and travel there by is forbidden
to foreigners.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

The dropa story is completely made up. The supposed gears are in fact Japanese Bi discs. The Dropa people are typical Chinese, nothing unusual about them in looks or mannerism that separates them from their neighbors.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

lol whoops!
well i thought it wa sa different pyramid in the op so anyways time to check it out thanks for the info though to bad it had to be such a stupid question XD

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

I wouldn't say "completely" made up but i wouldn't place too much credence in the China Daily. The site exists, the iron popes, the twin lakes and the pyramid-like structure are all documented. The Han were the dominant people. The information varies with the sources, it is claimed to be a mecca for waterfowl while another claims China dumped nuclear waste there. The truth is out there, at e.t. relics it is really out there. Oh yeah, the dropa discs and the bi discs do not have name tags so any claims are subjective. On a metaphysical note, i can show you images of the dropa in the walls of the cave....an interesting curiousity and maybe even accurate, but i can't promise that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join