It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien pyramid in discovered in China

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
23° 26' 7" N 114° 33' 17" E Mt Baigong
just paste it straight into the google earth search box
don't expect to see too much detail though
its not exactly mt Fuji

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What's really messed up is that this lake is so bloody hard to find. It's name alternates between Tuosu, Tuonsu, Tonsu, Tosun, Toson... But I finally found it thanks to gsa.confex.com... which gave the twin lake, Keluke Lake's coordinates as (37o17'N, 96o54'E), and then the description of the island and distance from it on www.visitwestchina.com...

Now, the problem is that the updated Google Satellite footage only gives good detail to the east of the lake, but not of the south shore, which is where the ET Relic is purported to be.

I will say this: this thing is way too damn hard to find, the name of the lake changes so many times, and were it not for a group of bird watchers (who love to use coordinates, apparently), I'd have never found the stupid thing in the first place.

Now that I've found it, I can't see jack. Feel free to use my coordinates to try and find more up to date maps, pictures, satellite, etc... Remember, it's on the south shore.

maps.google.com...,+37.13444&ie=UTF8&z=11&ll=37.082571,96.985931&spn=0.205418,0.455246&t=h&om=1

[edit on 9/25/2006 by thelibra]

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Please note that the "news" article never said the pipes were metallic as someone was surmising. Also, it is incorrect to assume that liquids of any kind were transferred by them. Today we use pipes to sheath electric wiring fiber optic lines and other non liquid commodities. So.....?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
are there any pics of these suppposed pyramid ?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
here it is link to oriental looking aliens
www.angelfire.com...

he's stating it as a fact that aliens will show themselves within 5-10 years.

...And the article is from 1988.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
There is still the possibility of a coverup of a significant find.

As has been pointed out, the original release was from a local government. That is usually the only way we would hear about something like this from China...

It does seem that a severe lack of followup has occured (or not).

It does leave it open though...
it could have been a worthy find, and covered up,
OR,
it could have been nothing but an embarrassing mis-statement, that the Chinese wanted to forget ASAP...

The lack of better picture detail makes me suspect the latter...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
There is still the possibility of a coverup of a significant find.

As has been pointed out, the original release was from a local government. That is usually the only way we would hear about something like this from China...

a cover up?

i would say the odds are definatly in favor that it was covered up, since the posting of the story on the link was made:

China baffled by 'alien' pyramid
June 20, 2002 Posted: 4:44 AM EDT (0844 GMT)

That was 4 years ago ????

are there any results to date, that are known of???

Great find, by the way.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
in case youre wondering why theres no follow up it wasn't because the chinese government covered it up
in case you didn't notice it was local government publicising it in the first place
it was more likely because when the scientists got there they realised they'd been had
bit like you lot really

what took you so long to jump on this? I wanna know who they made these so get crackin' man cause inquiring minds want to know? Myself I'd like to know how they got the pipes through the rock so easily.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Well if only I was a redundant millionaire with no mortgage and all the time in the world I would love to investigate this personally but that is wishful thinking

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Interesting story from a good source.

Hope this will be another intense study with better results than the disappointing Bosnian pyramid story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
spelling

[edit on 25-9-2006 by masqua]

Bosnian pyramids are far from dissapointing and far from a "story"!!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I might be being a bit lazy here but what was the outcome of the Bosnian Pyramid/Hill ??? I thought that guy had it all figured out?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
On Bosnia and that pyramid...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, back on topic to the Alien Chinese pyramid.

Sorry about the derailment.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
the excavations are going as planned, they`ve even discovered some tunnels underground. Its going to take a long time to dig out the whole "thing" (well "things" as there are 4 of them). I saw a great show on the subject on croatian TV with Osmanagic and a croatian researcher who said that its really amazing since your mind just cant accept the fact that you are staring in the pyramid in the middle of Bosnia, so many people visit a couple of times before they accept the fact its in fact a pyramid.

this story is long from finished, in fact it has only begun.

Think sphynx and their dating, some egiptologists still cant accept the fact that they are much older than previously thought, fossils dont like to have their realities crumbled

The same show talked about the pyramids in China as well, there are more than 100 of them, the only problem is Chinese wont let anyone near them and they put the whole area of the pyramids under army control and built a spaceport there from where they launch their rockets. The only chinese archeologist that was researching them years ago simply dissapeared after having a presentation with a slide show somewhere in Japan.

your link masqua is crap

but belive what you will

[edit on 12-10-2006 by born_to_be_wired]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have a U2U

[edit on 12-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Here's everything I've found so far:

about 3/4 down on the page you'll find a little info about it, with a pic
mmmgroup.altervista.org...

I'll edit if i find anything more.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Danm, i learned about this only 2 days ago, im living in china (i am danish)
and i have friends how has actully been trecking no more than 20 Km from the spot. only 8months ago.. the comming week i will try to find a way to go there legaly, possibly registred as "meteor chasing turists". The site is (as any interesting site in china) 100% off-limits for foreigners, but this is China the land of workarrounds, so im sure we wil find a way. - please post ANY info about this siting
this is what i have so far:

www.answers.com...

english.peopledaily.com.cn...

archives.cnn.com...

www.newpara.com...

www.anomalies.net...

//M6 :-)

sip

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobius6
Danm, i learned about this only 2 days ago, im living in china (i am danish)
and i have friends how has actully been trecking no more than 20 Km from the spot. only 8months ago.. the comming week i will try to find a way to go there legaly, possibly registred as "meteor chasing turists". The site is (as any interesting site in china) 100% off-limits for foreigners, but this is China the land of workarrounds, so im sure we wil find a way. - please post ANY info about this siting
this is what i have so far:

www.answers.com...

english.peopledaily.com.cn...

archives.cnn.com...

www.newpara.com...

www.anomalies.net...

//M6 :-)

This is a pretty interesting find. Have you went there to check it out yet? There are quite a few archaeological sites around the world like the one above that need good investigation.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The so-called Chinese pyramids are earthen mounds, tumuli, covering burial tombs. They are very well known, not secret, etc. The Terracotta Army was discovered next to the most famouse of them.

As for the Bosnian charade, see apwr-central.blog.com...

Robert Schoch visited there for over a week and was convinced Osmangic had just found some interesting geological features (oh, there is some important archaeology there, it's not far from the largest Neolithic settlement in Europe and there is some great Neolithic stuff being ignored by Osmanagic, but no pyramids).

www.robertschoch.net...

As for the Sphinx, a number of geologists disagree with Robert Schoch who is the one who gave the very old dating (he is a good guy I think but wrong in this instance -- I've got an article up on his web site about the Bosnian thing though).

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
intresting. it seems as if the chineese rival the meixcans in how many articles on E.t's they both put out. well atleast they allow them to air ... unlilke the :cough: :cough: americans :cough: .. don't worry, im from america. and live 10 minutes from the capital , so no hate there.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   

unlilke the :cough: :cough: americans

so what are you saying here
you never heard of Roswell, Area 51, Whitley Striber or that book written by the american author Timothy Good thats title should be very familiar to most members at this forum

and theres this place called Hollywood I heard mentioned a few times because they might have made just one or two movies about Extra terrestrials although admittedly this is an unsubstantiated rumour

posted on Feb, 13 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
ok so its an alien site because it has some metal pipes
in that case the town i live in was built by aliens
in case youre wondering why theres no follow up it wasn't because the chinese government covered it up
in case you didn't notice it was local government publicising it in the first place
it was more likely because when the scientists got there they realised they'd been had
bit like you lot really

www.facstaff.bucknell.edu... .htm

Like qanats, the Roman aqueducts relied mainly upon gravity for their operation. They were built at ground level and underground where possible, with a very gradual slope of 1/200 or less. When large valleys had to be crossed, they constructed arcades, or arched bridges, to maintain the desired height for the water. One of the more interesting features of Roman aqueducts was the occasional use of inverted siphons to cross low points. An inverted siphon consisted of a closed pipe laid along the valley floor. Because the water at one end of the pipe was at a higher elevation than the water at the other end, a pressure difference forced the water through the pipe to the lower end, enabling the flow to continue uninterrupted, and relieving the need to build an arcade.

Romans were the first who created pipes meaning that the civilizations dating back from the Roman period never knew anything about them...

[edit on 13-2-2007 by Dragonlike]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join