It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Do you mean this thing in the middle of the image?

I can try it, although I don't know if I can open the file. Considering the file size and the speed at which I can download it I will only have it tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This post is just to see if page 259 is considered the last page.

When will ATS correct this very annoying bug? Is it that difficult? Or this as just considered not worth correcting?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes. That's the object in question, ArMaP.

Thanks for the attempt

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Some more views:

AS15-M-0765

AS15-M-1331

AS15-M-1332

AS15-M-1334

AS15-M-1335

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here you go, from the 1.2GB, 16 bits per pixel, TIFF file.

Just cropped and converted to PNG in Photoshop.

After "Auto-levels" in Photoshop.

After a manual level-adjustment in The Gimp to make it more like the PNG or the Zoom-it versions.

If anyone wants more close-ups from that image just say, the hardest part was the download.

PS: Photoshop works very well in Windows Vista, at least in my computer. I have only 768MB of RAM but Photoshop opened the image and I could still use the other programs that I had opened.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thank you Zarniwoop for bringing this area of the Moon to my attention. Also many thanks to ArMap for the Zoom version. This is one of the most incredible photos I have seen on the Moon it is so loaded with humanoids, alien beings and hieroglyphs there are a thousand combinations and would take me a year to paint each individual humanoid and alien faces.

I know you can not see these faces but this is telling a visual story of the existence of humans and aliens on the Earth's Moon. I am not just seeing things I could not make this up or create these faces if I tried. Thank you both again. Rik Riley

[edit on 29-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMap this photo is so incredible I am speechless the giant bird is beyond comprehension. This proves beyond a doubt life exists on the Moon. John Lear was right life exists on the Moon.

Now I understand, that when the Eagle Moon lander landed on the Moon it had a double meaning "The Eagle has landed" This Eagle's image on the Moon is awesome and I am talking Eagle as in Bird. Thank you, thank you, thank you Rik Riley

[edit on 29-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for the download ArMaP

Unfortunately, the really big file doesn't appear to show any more detail than the 200mb.

reply to post by nablator

Thanks nablator for the additional pics of this anomaly.

I tried to download a couple of the files from the apollo.sese.asu.edu site, but unless I'm mistaken, all of the 13xx series photos have been removed for some reason

Perhaps they are just rearranging things on the site. I'll check back again over the weekend.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Sorry but having trouble finding the "giant bird". Are you talking about that light colored indentation thing? Very nice work on the photos...have fun.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMap, you are indeed skilled!!

Your understanding of English has improved very well, over the last few months.

I know that there are programs that can translate, fro Prtugueses ( I spelled that incorrectly, on purpose)....and I did that for a reason.

our friend "ArMap" knows a great deal, that is evidient.

I am convinced that the Poster's (ArMap) grasp of English, was spotty at first, but it became better over the last few weeks....in fact, it became incredibly good English, in jsut a few short weeks....hmmmmmmm?

OMG, ArMap is a disinfo Agent! It is so obvious!!!

Or....do we tend to jump to conclusions????

Not that I am letting 'ArMap' off the hook!!! I was just jumping to a conclusion......(?)

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I am hoping that by responding to my LAST post, I make a point...

Sometimes sarcasm is hard to convey, online....this was my attempt at an example.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

No, ArMap is the real deal. We have been out hunting in the woods, and here he sits under our back doorstep.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I don't remember seeing anything else than AS15 photos.

Do you really saw AS13 photos on that site?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

One of the reasons I started posting on ATS was to practise my written English, as this was (and still is) the weakest point in my knowledge of the English language, due to the fact that I learnt it only by hearing it on the TV and on the movies. When I was in school English was just optional, and I was not interested in spending even more time at school.

When I am tired my English is affected because I have more difficulty finding the right words, but I think that I write better than I did back in 2004.

Oh, and the spell-checker on Opera is very handy.

PS: my forum name is ArMaP, with a capital "P".

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cockadoodledo

Sorry but having trouble finding the "giant bird". Are you talking about that light colored indentation thing? Very nice work on the photos...have fun.

If you will look at the photo aprox. 1 1/2 inches down from the top right hand corner you will see the eye of the eagle. Turn your brightness down a bit on your monitor and use a quality magnifying glass with a nickel sized 4X to 6X magnifier embedded into the glass, bingo you will see the outline of the Eagle including head, beak and body. There are so many detailed faces in this photo I have lost count. Rik Riley

[edit on 1-3-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I tried to download a couple of the files from the apollo.sese.asu.edu site, but unless I'm mistaken, all of the 13xx series photos have been removed for some reason.

They are not available (yet). I used my 133t HaXxOr skills to get them.

I'm counting in the AS15 directory:
raw (1.2G tiff): 1711
zoomify: 1412
png: 1410

But there are only 721 files in the HTML directory. The flash viewer downloads JPEG files from the zoomify directory.

Hint: download any HTML file, modify AS15-M-XXXX image number and add http + domain prefix to absolute URLs. Check for availability in the zoomify directory.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Oh, thanks rikriley for explaining it. I will have to try that. Sounds interesting.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
When I am tired my English is affected because I have more difficulty finding the right words, but I think that I write better than I did back in 2004.

When I am tired MY English is affected...
I am especially prone to typelexia at 3 am...

Your doing just fine ArMaP... I have never had any difficulty understanding you...

So how about teaching a little Portuguese? I can add it to my German and French

E não deixe que incômodo do professor inglês você....

(not sure if the humor translates
)

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
New Radar Images of the Moon

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks, Zorgon.

And even broken Brazilian Portuguese was enough to translate the humour.

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join