It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen the movie called -UFO- The greatest story ever denied?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Ive been tryin to watch it. I cant find it in youtube or any other video sources and the website where i can buy the movie says it out of stock. So i need the breefing.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have seen the two trailers for it. They are available on Google Video's.

Other than that, I cannot help much

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ive seen it too. I though they were good. Its a pretty long trailer to.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Mr.escamilla just finished the movie and hasn't set a release date for it just yet there was more editing the previously thought.Here's the official website so you can keep up with the release which should be within the next few weeks if not days.

www.theufomovie.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The movie isn't out yet apparently it had to be re-edited from scratch for some unknown reason. It is now finished and should be out very soon, looking forward to it myself should be interesting.

Official site here!

www.theufomovie.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ok thanks dudes. Its just that a tought i got released.

Well anyway in a difrent note has enyone seen the discloosure project. its like almost 2 hours long? What do u guys think about it?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Average Joe
Ok thanks dudes. Its just that a tought i got released.

Well anyway in a difrent note has enyone seen the discloosure project. its like almost 2 hours long? What do u guys think about it?

It was a good attempt but unfortunately the doors are waaaay closed for it to make any leaway into the main stream because for the most part everyone that has any medium or media power is not gonna go near this with a 100 foot pole.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I guess the media just wants to put things that make money. They dont care about the truth.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Average Joe
I guess the media just wants to put things that make money. They dont care about the truth.

they care about ratings.
is there any proof that ufo-themed shows are short on ratings?
after all that'd be one hell of a reality show

they've done it with ghost hunters(TAPS) but can't make a descent ufo themed one? gimme a break!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I am sure that I read something about parts of this film had to be cut, or reworked or something because some government department in the US didn't agree with parts of it.
I don't know what happened after that.

join