It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Whole Solar System is Undergoing Global Warming.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hi People
I'm brand new to this site. It really surprised me that there is this site within the reality sphere. Reality Sphere is, definded as a zone of one being conscience of real events in real time without benefit of any elusions fostered or imposed on ones observations.
Having said that, I'm going to say that 6 years ago I started writing a book. Its title is "Untying the UFO / ET Knot" an as the title suggest, a small or not so small group of beings are extremely interested in maintaining a strangle hold on UFO ET inquire i.e. THE KNOT which is complex and hard to UNTY.
Here are some samples of what my research uncovered while writing my book.

Item #1. Our sun has been tampered with. How you ask, well about 6 years ago I received some very unusual photos from S.O.H.O. In one of these photos 2 large UFO are observed positioning a "large machine" large as in, and this is just a guess-a-mation of something in the order of 84 planetary earth masses in size "large" over the north pole of our sun. This item looked like a cylinder with a funnel shaped top and a flat bottom. This item was allowed to fall into the suns upper atmosphere. Since that time our sun's output has increased enough to do several things.

a. Species migration of plants and animal away from our planets equator and towards both poles.
b. Rapid melting of ice packs around our solar system. Our planet has lost over 39,000 sq miles plus most glaciers.
c. Massive immigration of people towards both poles (ever would why Mexico and other than Mexican have been allowed to come here?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Item #2 Seasonal sliding (both biologic and time domains). This includes 30 day set back of heat to month indexing. Example is June felt like July, July felt like August etc.
Biologic migration time schedules out of whack for both birds and fish.
Profound lost of water on our planet.
I live in Michigan, USA. Lake Michigan and all five great lakes water levels are down 2.5 feet. All 5 great lakes have a surface area of 95,000 sq miles. A 2.5 foot drop in water levels represent 45 cubic miles of fresh water GONE! Or should I say STOLEN!
Why stolen instead of say evaporated you might ask?
Well for one thing....
a. Not only the Great Lakes but all bodies of fresh water are down. Checkout satellite images of say Lake Meade (biggest of all man made lakes) down!
b. Mars suddenly has acquired WATER according to the latest NASA Mars birds.
c. Suns output was increased to facilitate the melting of ice to replace water that was stolen.
d. Between 1999 and 2003 cloud cover was spotty and of pecular propagation. It was only when the natural balance of air and water (humidity) had been restored that normal cloud cover returned. Why do you think Chemtrails were sprayed?

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Item #3 Government officals are aware of everything I'm telling you. In fact the building of DUMBS Deep Underground Military Bases has been on going as a top priority since 2000.
a. Our planet has been under alien occupation (not Mexican to be sure) for over 700 years now. About 120 years ago our planet went from a status of (cache planet) to the status of (colonize). ET is a human looking being which outwardly looks no different than you or I (aboriginal humans) which we are also transplants. Ever wonder why we had so many world wars? Wars where over the last 120 years over 130 million humans were killed? You have to make room for all the "new" people, don't you?
b. DNA testing.... theres a real reason behind this along with Decoding the HUMAN genome.
c. Our prehistoric past has been altered so as to not give any clues as to the NUCLEAR war that occured 15,000 years ago. Thats when you and I show up. The humans that where here before us had solar system wide space flight and a planetary wide civilization. You ever wonder where all those old pyramids found all over "our" planet came from or who built them?
d. Inca calendar states 2012 at the end of fourth period. There is a real war going on outside our planet right now!
e. My book has been suppressed and members of my family plus myself, well you figure it out.
These are just some of the things in my book, there's more, much more.
Oh you do have a nice site, and your on the right track, just keep digging you will piece it all together sooner or later.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Oh, just a few last items....
Item #4 Its not well publicized but some folks at NASA are scratching their heads as to why both Saturn and Earth's rotation rate has slowed down over the last 6 years.
There is a real reason, because both planetary bodies have lost mass.
a. Saturn has been mined along with other planets in our solar system. Do you really think planets just NATURALLY have RINGS around them? The rings are the "leavings" that where discarded in orbit after ET did their processing in orbit, just think!
b. And Earth, well water is pretty heavy stuff, about 800 times heavier than air. Take enough of it off our surface and the planet slows down, oh yes it does!
c. If you want to monitor the suns activities just use your home satellite system's dish and use its output. You will need a receiver to tune into the sidebands (not used by movie TV output) just experiment, you'll see what I mean. Or maybe you all using and old'er dish, and you get alot of freezing and blackout for no good reason?
Why do you thing home satellite systems are using "bigger dishes"? Not everything is explained to you the public, if you get my drift.
take care, live well.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

(but; 1,400 y.a. [536-538 A.D.] wet cold event of reduced tree growth and famine across western Europe and possibly elsewhere).

I believe this corresponds to the beginning of the "Dark Ages" which many scientists believe were triggered by a violent eruption of Krakatau that made it's explosion in 1883 look small by comparison.

Krakatau & the Dark Ages

Follow the link to the 2-part Catastrophe script if you haven't seen the show already to get the evidence\effects of the blast - all estimated 2,000,000,000 Hiroshima bombs worth of it....

Some of these other abrupt fluctuations are probably also caused by extremly cataclysmic natural events but, since they occured before there were a lot of detailed historic records, it will take a lot of scientific detectivework to determine what caused actually caused them. It does seem that volcanic activity generally has a cooling effect on the Earth's climate and that makes me wonder if there has been any research done to determine if there has been a relative calm period volcanically in the last 100 years or so that might also have an effect on the warming trend that we are currently experiencing.

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Necrosis]

[edit on 18-9-2006 by Necrosis]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
They believe the Toba supervolcano eruption circa 70,000 BC nearly wiped out the fledgling human race.

That was by far more serious than any recent volcanism.

Take a look for yourself:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Why is this thread given its own picture link on the ATS Homepage? It's unresearched nonsense and would have died after a page without the publicity.

Science my arse: environment.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Nice article, rizla.

I think it important to understand who the spin masters might be.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow.

Thanks, Rizla.

The denial industry, indeed.

oops

[edit on 19-9-2006 by soficrow]

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Muaddib, your response is so bizarre, I'm not really sure where to start...
But what the hell, it's the weekend...

*sigh*

*sigh* indeed loam... what is bizarre is that you apparently agree that "the vast mayority of science says global warming is manmade", which is what most environmentalists are saying...or are you now claiming something different?... and then you ask "where have i said that global warming is manmade"?...

If you believe what environmentalists claim, that human activities are the main cause for global warming, then you are either dismissing, or trying to deny facts such as the weakening field of the Earth, the Sun's partial flip, and other anomalies which are happening not only on Earth, but on the entire solar system.

Then I missed those links. Show me where *I* or anyone else says "that 'mankind can change the Earth's core, or the Sun's core?'

You apparently agree with "the vast mayority of science saying global warming is manmade"....but then, how does human activity affect the Earth's magnetic field?, which is a process explained by the dynamo theory as being constantly regenerated by the flow of conducting fluids inside the Earth, or how can human activity explain the changes seen in the Sun, or the other planets with an atmosphere in the solar system?

It is not necessary for the Sun's output to increase for global warming on Earth to be caused by the Sun, when the Earth's magnetic field weakens it allows more excited particles, intergallactic clouds, and the Sun's flux to enter the Earth's atmosphere, which have an effect on the climate of Earth. Not only that, but if the Sun's own magnetic field is weakened, even more exited particles, intergallactic clouds/dust enters the solar system, which does cause changes in the entire solar system, and which is exactly what is happening.

Rebutting the specific nonsense found in this thread *is* on topic. Sorry, but I wont roll over merely because you ask me to.

You can continue spouting more rethoric, which you might believe proves your point, but it doesn't.

If you don't like what I have to say, then prove me wrong. I feel comfortable with the readership deciding which positions have the most merit.

Excuse me, but I have been giving several links which proves the oposite to what you claim "the vast mayority of science, mostly environmentalists, say about global warming"....

I find it amusing that you find the scientific assessments of climate change on other planets far more compelling and explanatory than than the scientific assessments made of our own planet- particularly when you assert the vast majority of scientists in this matter are simply wrong. Can you help me understand what special brand of unimpeachable skill your cited scientists have? Are astrophysicists and astronomers simply smarter than all the rest?

Well, this appears to be one of your weak points, as you practically can't understand that there are forces which are far stronger and more violent than mankind which do and have changed the climate in the past.

Yes, you apparently agree that it has happened in the past, but when you are shown facts which prove that such changes are happening now, and not because of mankind,, such as some of what i pointed previously in this post, you still want to "cling to what the vast mayority of environmentalists claim"...

I have stated it repeatedly.

The existence of natural causes does NOTHING to disprove the possibility of anthropogenic causes. Get it?

Yes, you have stated so several times, but you are missing the point that "natural causes which affect the climate on Earth and other planets in the Solar system, are happening right, some of which are happening for the first time in 800,000 years. "Most environmentalists" are too busy trying to blame it all on mankind that they are not noticing, or want to outright dismiss such facts, on what could very well be the main reasons why we are having climatic changes.

[edit on 19-9-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
Why is this thread given its own picture link on the ATS Homepage? It's unresearched nonsense and would have died after a page without the publicity.

Science my arse: environment.guardian.co.uk...

There are several threads which are linked to the home page of ATS, this is not the only one, and despite your almost one liner rethoric, science backs up what i am saying. If you think that "excerpting from a newspaper about the environment is enough to dismiss the data, you are in for a rude awakening.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Nice article, rizla.

Of course when people can't deny facts they have to resort to the "spin master, government agent" bs....

Some people really need to grow up.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Nice article, rizla.

Of course when people can't deny facts they have to resort to the "spin master, government agent" bs....

That's way out of line Mauddib. The article lists the corporations who fund anti-climate change "research" - and deconstructs their information marketing strategies. ...So the article itself is about 'who the spin masters' are, and how the 'research' is funded.

Back to climate change. As you know, I agree that cosmic events affect earth's climate; I also suspect that we may be (re)entering an 800,000 year cycle.

BUT - I also know that human activities DO impact climate, and are threatening the biosphere.

It is a red herring to debate in legalistic terms about cause and effect, to odentify the major factor. Kind of like fiddling while Rome burns.

The facts are:

1. Our planet's climate is changing, and soon will not support our societies and civilizations;

2 Many industrial activities further damage our eco- biosphere, further threatening life;

3. We need to take action now, everyone together, to preserve our human legacies; but

4. The information, debate, and dialogue are being manipulated to prevent a focus on action towards collective survival, and instead, support a synthetic selection process and limit the quota for a "chosen elite" to survive the coming changes.

Again - the question is "What can we do now to deal with climate change, for the whole of humanity?" not "Which is the most important factor driving climate change?"

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Can someone tell me how this thread became linked to the front-page? Also, who can I contact in order to have the link removed? Poorly researched threads like this give ATS a bad name.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

That's way out of line Mauddib. The article lists the corporations who fund anti-climate change "research" - and deconstructs their information marketing strategies. ...So the article itself is about 'who the spin masters' are, and how the 'research' is funded.

It is not out of line when loam is trying to link the information on this thread trying to claim it could have something to do with "spin masters"... That's what is "way out of line, not to mention the new member who apparently thinks he/she can order what should or should not be linked in the ATS homepage...

His quote was clearly directed at this thread, not only because of the link provided by the apparently new member who for some unexplained reason thinks he/she can order what should be linked in the homepage of ATS...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
Can someone tell me how this thread became linked to the front-page? Also, who can I contact in order to have the link removed? Poorly researched threads like this give ATS a bad name.

If you have any complaints perhaps you should read the forum's rules and send a complain about your reason why you think you can order around here on what should or should not be linked in the ATS homepage. Concerning this thread, if all you are going to do is spout nothing but rethoric, instead of discussing the topic, don't respond at all....

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Now soficrow, perhaps you would remember that in the past i have posted many threads about global warming, and up to about 7 months ago or so i also thought that human activities had a hand in global warming and climate change, but the more research i did, the more i realised that global warming is being blamed on mankind for an agenda which has nothing to do with saving the environment.

It is true that releasing gases and chemicals in the atmosphere and the oceans does affect the environment, but that doesn't mean that human activities are the main cause behind global warming.

Now, i have mentioned some of the inconsistencies found in the geological records, the ice core base system, and the leaf base system, let me add another of the inconsistencies which you won't hear or read from "most environmentalists".

The consensus among many environmentalists is that about 3 decades ago mankind activities began to affect the climate with the "sharp" increase of CO2 in the atmosphere.

The following is one of the graphs that "many environmentalists" show as proof to back their claims.

Note that i took that graph from a site in which they claim human activity is the main cause for global warming, since if I would have given some other thread I would have been accused of "working for the oil industry" and making up the facts or some other nonsense ..

Now, notice in that graph what happens beginning around 1940.

Does anyone remember what happened around 1940?... I'll give you a hint, WWII. Do you know what happened to factories around the world, mostly but including in the U.S. during that time? There was an "increase in production for years", yet the graph shows that in the 1940s temperatures dropped for over a decade despite some of the things that happened back then.

Coal is the highest producer of CO2 emissions by far, yet coal was used a lot more during the 1940s than now and yet during the 1940s and for over a decade global air temperatures did not increase, but in fact decreased.

Coal emissions were so bad during those times that there were some events like the "black fog event" which killed more than 4,000 people in London in 1956, and because of that event coal burning was banned in London since.

During the earlier 1960s there was a small increase in global air temperatures, yet some years later the temperature decreased again for 5 years before slowly rising once again.

The United States stopped building coal plants, to replace them with the "cleaner natural gas plants" in the late 1980s, yet it was at this time when there was a sharp increase in temperatures around the world which have continued until today.

Now did you all know that electricity produced in the United States from coal is around 50% yet countries like China and India produce their electricity from coal at 75%, yet the Kyoto protocol, which is brought up time and again by "environmentalists" would have allowed China and India not to reduce their emissions and they could even increase them?....

Yet who is being blamed, depite other countries using more coal, and not using gasification plants which clean coal before burning it?... Talk about double standards.

[edit on 21-9-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Another interesting development.

Colorado State professor disputes global warming is human-caused
Views ‘out of step’ with others are good for science, academic says

By Kate Martin
The Daily Reporter-Herald

Global warming is happening, but humans are not the cause, one of the nation’s top experts on hurricanes said Monday morning.
Bill Gray, who has studied tropical meteorology for more than 40 years, spoke at the Larimer County Republican Club Breakfast about global warming and whether humans are to blame. About 50 people were at the talk.

Gray, who is a professor at Colorado State University, said human-induced global warming is a fear perpetuated by the media and scientists who are trying to get federal grants.

“I think we’re coming out of the little ice age, and warming is due to changes to ocean circulation patterns due to salinity variations,” Gray said. “I’m sure that’s it.”

www.reporterherald.com...

here is a little information on Dr. Gray.

The Tropical Meteorology Project is headed by Colorado State University's Dr. William Gray. Professor Gray has worked in the observational and theoretical aspects of tropical meteorological research for more than 40 years. Most of this effort has gone to the investigation of meso-scale tropical weather phenomena. He has specialized in the global aspects of tropical cyclones for his entire professional career. Dr Gray received his Ph.D. from the University of Chicago, Dept. of Geophysical Sciences in 1964. He has been with Colorado State University's Dept. of Atmospheric Science since 1961, and has been a professor since 1974.

Dr. Gray's hurricane forecast has gained international attention, and won him the Neil Frank Award of the National Hurricane Conference in 1995. His Atlantic basin hurricane forecasts are published here. (Archived forecasts are available.)

hurricane.atmos.colostate.edu...

typhoon.atmos.colostate.edu...

Of course, since he spoke at a Republican country club breakfast, I am sure some members will immediately jump the gun and claim he is lying and works for the oil/gas companies.....

Of course these same people won't tell you what happens to people who question anything about global warming, such as why was Henk Tennekes dismissed as research director of the Royal Dutch Meteorological Society after questioning some facets of global warming, or Aksel Winn-Nielsen, former director of the U.N.'s World Meteorological Organization, who was labeled by Bert Bolin, first head of the IPCC, as a tool of the coal industry, because he questioned climate alarmism.

What about Italian professors Alfonso Sutera and Antonio Speranza?, both of whom lost climate-research funding for raising questions?

Even dr. Bill Gray has lost climate research funding, and he has had to put money from his own pocket to further research this topic.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have placed a complaint about this thread being linked to an image on the home page. While it is sadly fine to author poorly researched threads on ATS, advertizing them can do nothing for the reputation of the board.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That is enough.
Please keep to the topic and not derail the thread with opinions on ATS operation. You have already received a U2U from me about this.
You have already brought this to the attention of the mods via the complain feature. So why come on this thread and try to bring it off topic?

Please keep on topic folks.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join