It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man the Illuminati didn't want to become President in 2008!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
But why would anyone want to kill John Kennedy Jr.?

He was planning to run for National office according to Newsweek and People. He told friends he would have run for Senate in New York, but let Hillary Clinton run instead. And he would have won. He was the most popular man in the US. And for good reason. He was a great guy. But he was the only Kennedy to ever acknowledge a conspiracy in his father’s death. He not only acknowledge it, he published an article by Oliver Stone, in his magazine, George, about assassination, conspiracies, and lying history books. Who would want to kill him? The people who killed his father had to kill him. Kennedy Jr. was going to go after them.

Anyone, who would dare go after "them," shall meet his/her maker.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.skolnicksreport.com...

scribblguy.50megs.com...

mod edit, spelling/grammar

[edit on 11-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Why the heck would anyone want to vote for jr? The guy was a playboy with only the name to prop him up. He tried, what, 4, 5, times to pass the NY bar? Not much of a threat to anyone. And what are you suggesting, that the illuminati created the storm that he flew into, and also made him stupid enough to fly into it when experienced pilots weren't????

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Why the heck would anyone want to vote for jr? The guy was a playboy with only the name to prop him up. He tried, what, 4, 5, times to pass the NY bar? Not much of a threat to anyone. And what are you suggesting, that the illuminati created the storm that he flew into, and also made him stupid enough to fly into it when experienced pilots weren't????

Why the heck would anyone want to vote for jr? The guy was a playboy with only the name to prop him up. Hmmm, sounds like George W BUSH!

And what are you suggesting, that the illuminati created the storm that he flew into, and also made him stupid enough to fly into it when experienced pilots weren't???? I don't recall ever SUGGESTING anything! Seems your knowledge of "conspiracies" is lacking.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I remember there were some oddities about the crash and the plane. I remember hearing that there was something not recovered from the wreckage.

Ill admit there are some odd things about the death, however, the link I read seems to go overbaord with claims of CIA mind control and hypnosis of the pilots and instructors.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Just gave you my last WATS! You are absolutely correct...anyone that wants to rock the boat will be taken care of. It has been that way ever since the beginning.

It is possible that the crash was an accident....but it is also certainly possible that JFK Jtr. was taken care of before he had a chance to go after the real problems of the world....like the FED!!.....the Illuminati.....all the scum bags.

When you control all the world's money (or most of it), you can get whatever you want!

Follow the money..............

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i think its terrible what happened to him. a storm would of been a perfect time to plan an attack on someone. but remember he skipped alot of his flying classes and didnt know as much as he should of. however for what ever reason a kennedy always seems to get killed when running for presdent or being one. to me it says maybe just maybe they dont want to go with the NWO stuff and was gonna take our country on a different path. seems to me if you go against it you get shot or killed same thing happen to reagan at first he was against secert societys and was getting ready to do research into it what happens next he get shot and shutups. if your in a high position you either go along or get killed or shot.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Just gave you my last WATS! You are absolutely correct...anyone that wants to rock the boat will be taken care of. It has been that way ever since the beginning.

It is possible that the crash was an accident....but it is also certainly possible that JFK Jtr. was taken care of before he had a chance to go after the real problems of the world....like the FED!!.....the Illuminati.....all the scum bags.

When you control all the world's money (or most of it), you can get whatever you want!

Yes exactly, Money brings Power, Power brings Madness, Madness creates Terror, ect.. It's true the Fed controls almost all nations E.Boy but, you should'nt put to much emphasis on that part of the Conspiracy, The world Cabal of Elitist Power Brokers have more than your slavery and bondage in mind, "they also want your SOUL! this means controlling your MIND, to get to your SOUL!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The world Cabal of Elitist Power Brokers have more than your slavery and bondage in mind, "they also want your SOUL! this means controlling your MIND, to get to your SOUL!

This is where we go in different directions. I don't see this Cabal of scum bags wanting my soul. They certainly do want to control our minds though. They want everyone to accept this crap brought on by these Illuminati as "the way it is."

They want money, power, control. Souls? That's a little too "Outer Limits" for me!!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The world Cabal of Elitist Power Brokers have more than your slavery and bondage in mind, "they also want your SOUL! this means controlling your MIND, to get to your SOUL!

This is where we go in different directions. I don't see this Cabal of scum bags wanting my soul. They certainly do want to control our minds though. They want everyone to accept this crap brought on by these Illuminati as "the way it is."

They want money, power, control. Souls? That's a little too "Outer Limits" for me!!

www.wtv-zone.com...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Gee, I don't remember a storm at all. I remember weather that required VFR rather than IFR flying. But, I could have it wrong.
I remember he was in over his head, flying past his expertise. IF anyone, I blame whoever decided they just couldn't wait until the next day to et to the wedding. Him, his wife, her sister...take your pick.

I seriously doubt he was a threat to Those Who Rule. Many people talk about the JFK murder, including Oliver Stone and his movie.
I also don't think he was the brightest of the Kennedy clan. Or inclined to politics, but as mentioned its been known to happen.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
As memory severs me, they spoke of a bad rain that day and was warned not to go out alone by his instructor who even suggested he would go with him. None of the Kennedys are very bright. Noone in office is for that matter but that dosnt seem to stop them from taking someone out who may go against them.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I'll add this EB, this sums up my supposition on this topic.
The Illuminati don't just finish off anyone who defies their "program" they also will finish off any Family members who seek revenge, this Explains the Cowardice and Buffoonery of the curent Kennedy Clan, like Ted (chappaquidic) Kenedy and the other silent idiots of that Clan.

It may be that you were never a big fan of John F. Kennedy, but you may see him in a different light after you learn how he took on the FEDS. He had the foresight to see what a bad deal had been struck in the creation of the Federal Reserve. He also had the courage to do something about it.which unfortunately, may have cost him his life.

On June 4, 1963, President Kennedy signed a Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110. This order virtually stripped the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Government at interest. President Kennedy declared the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. This order gave the Treasury Department the authority to issue silver certificates against any silver in the treasury. This executive order still stands today. In less than five months after signing that executive order President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

It may be that you were never a big fan of John F. Kennedy, but you may see him in a different light after you learn how he took on the FEDS. He had the foresight to see what a bad deal had been struck in the creation of the Federal Reserve. He also had the courage to do something about it.which unfortunately, may have cost him his life.

On June 4, 1963, President Kennedy signed a Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110.

Actually I am a HUGE Kennedy fan...and I'm quite familiar with EO 11110.....I have a thread on here about the FED...check it out...it's still on page 1!!

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
to George Magazine of October 1998 and Jfk jr does a 'what if u were pres thing' and how the people are enslaved by the Federal Reserve Board !

Hope some good hunter can find and post the link... [had once but lost it somehow] tks to the poster of the link...

After u read George 98, u will know why 'they' murdered JFK 4sure !

When I got more time, I'll look at this more...

Lolove n luck etc...ave maria ! ask Jfkjr to be one of ur guides ! let the dead bury the 'dead'... Infinity

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
As memory severs me, they spoke of a bad rain that day and was warned not to go out alone by his instructor who even suggested he would go with him. None of the Kennedys are very bright. Noone in office is for that matter but that dosnt seem to stop them from taking someone out who may go against them.

omg another shar on the internet - this must be conspiracy! lols

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Hello Shar_Chi nice to meet you. It is a conspiracy trust me. Everything Is!::

[edit on 12-8-2006 by Shar]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Why would anyone vote for JR? Are you serious? Are you trying to suggest that just because JFK was a playboy with only a name he wouldn't be elected? (George W, ring a bell?) You also slam him for not being able to pass the bar on his first couple of tries (normal for lawyers) stating he is not much of a threat to anyone, yet our current president has been arrested 3 times more than anyone in my family! Has ran numerous buisnesses into the ground and is a recovering coc aine addict and alcoholic. Trying to find the rational here...Once again Nygdan, you have left me scratching my head?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I have to agree, Nygdan is apparently lacking in his knowledge.

Of course JFK jr was a threat. He had a magazine GEORGE that was politically critical of the Establishment. He was apparently gonna expose the Elite connection to his fathers death. He was gonna run for President in 2000, 2004, or possibly 2008. But most important of all, he was a "black sheep" of the Elite (alot of Kennedys fit this description), a family member who strayed from the flock, and who was actually a good and decent human being. Are you kidding when you say he wasnt a threat??

Kinda like Diana...apparently the Princess and JFK Jr were pretty close, there was even rumours of a romantic link. And why not? Both "black sheep" who strayed away from the flock to embrace goodness. Both threatened to expose Elite corruption. Both were cruely eliminated by those powers that be.

Are you sick of this nonsense yet? Are you fed up with your Elite and their sick power trips yet? Have you had enough with the evil, and the list of crimes which never seem to end? When will the sheeple wake up, my how I get sick of saying that.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't know the US was was jacked up in terms of money, well, debt I guess, and I didn't know that on top of having taxes deducted from paychecks Americans had to pay yearly tax called income tax to that FED BANK, we actually get money back at the end of the year even the money I give to the church they give me 80 to 90 percent back of that tithing every year, and all the taxes deducted from my paychecks throughout the year are given back to me like 90 percent of them. Wow the US is Jacked UP!
ANYWAY>

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
on the vicious murder of JFKjr....
www.rense.com...

scribblguy.50megs.com...

Lolove n luck etc...ave maria ! study baby, study !

Knowledge without Wisdom is a 'program'... Infinity

[and if somone finds a Link to George Magazine of Oct 1998... Please Post It ] lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join