It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo evidence of George Herbert Walker Bush's Illuminati roots

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
@Masonic Light:

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Black pyramids with white caps have never been Masonic symbols. They are not used as symbols in any ceremony in the fraternity. The Luxor pyramid in Vegas, or the the one in Paris, are not related to Freemasonry.

Okay, then let's look at the people who were responsible for building and constructing the Luxor pyramid in Las Vegas and the one in Paris...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissMarple

Okay, then let's look at the people who were responsible for building and constructing the Luxor pyramid in Las Vegas and the one in Paris...

I don't know who they were, but even if every single person involved in the planning, architecture, and construction were Masons, they still would not be Masonic symbols. By definition, if a given symbol is not used in the Lodge, then it isn't Masonic, regardless if some Masons use them outside of the Lodge for whatever reason.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Please be careful- I've written that freemasonry can be traced back to the pharaonian times.

Sorry about the confusion MissMarple, I wasn’t replying to your post. I was just saying that the pyramid shown on his lap, might be because he sees himself (rightly or not) as a descendant of the pharaohs. And might have an affinity for all Egyptian stuff.

Also I found the hi-resolution version of the Egyptian hall. (Java???)
www.pagrandlodge.org...

You might also be interested in the Masonic Rite of Memphis.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Please be careful- I've written that freemasonry can be traced back to the pharaonian times.

Sorry to be such a stickler for semantics, but let me point out the following, since there is much confusion on the subject.

Freemasonry (i.e., the fraternal organization known today as Freemasonry) has so far only been traced back to medieval England. It is true that actual stonemasonry existed in ancient Egypt, and it is also true that there were sacerdotal societies in ancient Egypt that practiced ceremonies that are in many aspects similar to those of Freemasonry.

However, it appears that actual Freemasonry does not date back to ancient Egypt, but was simply inspired by ancient Egypt, and that Freemasonry simply adopted and incorporated some of that stuff along the way.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
BTW, it is the Hiram key that claims that Hiram was a pharaoh.

Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas, argue in their book The Hiram Key that Hiram Abiff was Theban pharaoh Tao II the Brave, with much speculation.

source:en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
@Masonic Light:

Oh, well according to your logic the famous overdimensional arc of St. Louis/Missouri can't be a masonic symbol because it doesn't fit into a masonic lodge.

But it is a fact that the arc is a freemasonic symbol!!!

Okay, let's stop our dialogue here and sum up that you can't convince me and I can't convince you!
This is a politically correct result which offends nobody.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
BTW, it is the Hiram key that claims that Hiram was a pharaoh.

Yes, I haven't read the book, but know the basic story in it.

Hiram is actually a biblical character, and a craftsman. According to both the Bible and Masonic legend, he was Phoenician, from the city of Tyre, but his father was an Israelite, of the tribe of Naphtali.

It is a common consensus that the Masonic legend of the Third Degree is a combination of the biblical story of Hiram with elements from the Osirian and Mithraic Mysteries.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

@Masonic Light:

Oh, well according to your logic the famous overdimensional arc of St. Louis/Missouri can't be a masonic symbol because it doesn't fit into a masonic lodge.

Who told you the St. Louis Arc was a Masonic symbol? I've never even heard anyone suggest that before!

No, the St. Louis Arc is not a Masonic symbol. I am curious, though, as to what references you're using, and where you're getting your information. Wherever it's from, I assure you they don't know squat about Masonic symbolism!

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Okay, let's stop our dialogue here and sum up that you can't convince me and I can't convince you!
This is a politically correct result which offends nobody.

Tell you what, let's try to approach it in a different way, and then see if we can reach a level of agreement. Like you said, you can say something is a Masonic symbol, I can say it's not, and we go round in circles, or perhaps we can better define our positions to see where each other is coming from.

You contend that the black pyramid and St. Louis Arc are Masonic symbols. If they are Masonic symbols, what is it exactly that makes them so?

In other words, what makes these symbols "Masonic"?

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

@Peyres:

Originally posted by Peyres
Its all very interesting, I'll admit that. History has taught us that aristocratic families do strive to keep the bloodline running, and some do beleive they are the rightful rulers (see one nation conservatism and toryism in the UK for example).

Yes, the "divine right to rule"...This reminds me of the Hollywood movie "The Da Vinci Code"- a Rosicrucian propaganda film made to persuade the average cinemagoer or movie audience that Saint Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ had a child (daughter) and that from this divine offspring originated all the European royal dynasties. I think this story is nothing but a legend or myth. The plain truth is (in my mind's eye) that the kings and queens never had this dubious "divine aura". It was just attributed to them by the church in order to lift them off from the ordinary people and in order to justify their (unfair) privileges and (stolen) fortunes. Actually the early stone-aged ancestores of the kings and queens were much more ruthless, brutal, criminal and meaner than the rest of the population and thanks to this unbelievable cruelty they came to power. "Divine right to rule"? Nothing could be further from the truth.

But whether its actually a plot, or a devious strategy to railworld the world towards a NWO, is another matter. Even your average asian or jewish family in North-West london might try and choose suitable candidates for family marriges, they might not be particularly wealthy or influential, but there is a suitable amount of respect for honour, and a vital importance on keeping the family stable. Many religions teach their followers to marry fellow christians for example, this doesn't mean to OUTLAW it, but it to be a more suitable scenario, shared ideals, happier kids etc

Dear Peyres, you still seem to have doubts about the existence of the NWO. Did you know that there is a "NWO forum" held at St. George House/Windsor Castle? It's a residence of Queen Elizabeth II and the headquarter of the "Order of the Garter":

webpro.touchslough.com...

I can think of one family member on my dad side that was a freemason, however I think he was only a 3rd Degree, low ranking yada yada. There is great potential for futher members of the family greater down the line. Whilst Masonry is far more open now than it ever was, you would of been hard pressed to find peasants or the working class of today within high levels of masonary (you still need refrences today). Research of masonic lodge locations in England show them to be in well-to-do areas, the lodges are often elloborate and paid for by donations of the members.

You should keep in mind that the most important and influential lodge of England is:

www.ugle.org.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.ugle.org.uk...

Their activities are worth to be scrutinized.

Many of the leaders who feel they have a right to rule, because of their family ties, will say so because they believe they have the experience and knowledge to do so (bush isnt that intelligent, lol) it is clear to see that aristocrats almost exclusively have high levels of educational acheivment...

They are terribly arrogant and believe in their superiority towards the average citizen. Actually they were simply fortuned of having been born with a golden spoon in their mouth.That's all!

[edit on 10-8-2006 by MissMarple]

I don't believe that simply throwing money at a child will lead to them acheiving academically. There has to be a family atmposhere, and rules set in place, and kids that actually want to learn, and respect knowledge and educational attainment.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
I don't believe that simply throwing money at a child will lead to them acheiving academically. There has to be a family atmposhere, and rules set in place, and kids that actually want to learn, and respect knowledge and educational attainment.

Are you completely unaware of the existence of a ruling class? Can everyone afford to go to Harvard ? How did get Bush get in Yale? (and graduated!!)

What if your granddaddy founded the Rockefeller University and the University of Chicago, would that help with your “educational attainment”?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
@Masonic Light:

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Who told you the St. Louis Arc was a Masonic symbol? I've never even heard anyone suggest that before!

No, the St. Louis Arc is not a Masonic symbol. I am curious, though, as to what references you're using, and where you're getting your information. Wherever it's from, I assure you they don't know squat about Masonic symbolism!

Voila, here it is (and it makes a pretty convincing impression):

www.startiming.net...

As for finding a common ground on which to base our discussion: we might come to the agreement that not all freemasons are bad and not all of them have good intentions. That some of them work pointedly or unconsciously for the NWO whereas others don't . And that , apart from the freemasons, there are many other secret society networks. To one of them belongs the actual president in office and his family& friends.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by MissMarple]

[edit on 11-8-2006 by MissMarple]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Great link Miss Marple

The author makes a good case that the architect of the Gateway Arch, Eero Saarinen was influenced by astronomy.

However, astronomy/astrology is not strictly studied by Masons. The author’s supposed links to masonry are weak and I’m not convinced the arch has anything to do with Masonic astrology.

That some of them work pointedly or unconsciously for the NWO whereas others don't . And that , apart from the freemasons, there are many other secret society networks. To one of them belongs the actual president in office and his family& friends.

I personally believe that Freemasonry is a great red herring. Conspiracy researchers looking into the NWO should study its earlier role in history, (spread of the British empire, the commonwealth) but I doubt that it is used today by the elite as a ruling apparatus.

They are definitely bad masons out there, the P2 lodge was real indeed. However, generally today the true evils are committed within the confine of corporate boardrooms, not Masonic Lodges.

[edit on 11/8/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
@ConspiracyNut23:
The St. Louis Gateway Arch stands on the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial. Thomas Jefferson was SUPPOSEDLY a MASONIC president (see link above). IMHO the Arch must represent the Royal Arch Degree of Freemasonry.

www.pagrandlodge.org...

I've found another interesting piece of information (source: see second link above):
The St. Louis Arch was a tough sell to Congress and was only approved after Harry Truman, a 33° FREEMASON and former Missouri senator, became President and Missouri Representative Clarence Cannon became chairman of the House Appropriations Committee.

www.pagrandlodge.org...

www.nps.gov...

ConspiracyNut23, you've wrote:

The author’s supposed links to masonry are weak and I’m not convinced the arch has anything to do with Masonic astrology.

Oh my god...the author quotes from Waite's New Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry. If this is a weak link- then WHAT must be a strong link!?

To sum it up: In my opinion the Arch of St. Louis must be a MASONIC monument because:

-the masonic logo consists of a compass and a an angle. The compass can also be regarded as an arch. Consequently the arch in general is an important symbol in freemasonry

-in the masonic online shops you can find many masonic regalia and accessoires with arches

-there is a masonic title called "royal arch mason"

-the Arch of St. Louis stands on Jefferson's memorial whereby Jefferson was identified as a MASON until recently

-the Arch of St. Louis was only accepted after the intervention of a MASON (Truman)

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I personally believe that Freemasonry is a great red herring. Conspiracy researchers looking into the NWO should study its earlier role in history, (spread of the British empire, the commonwealth) but I doubt that it is used today by the elite as a ruling apparatus.

They are definitely bad masons out there, the P2 lodge was real indeed. However, generally today the true evils are committed within the confine of corporate boardrooms, not Masonic Lodges.

Regrettably I can't share your opinion. A large part of the elite that is to say the American military- industrial complex is made up by 33rd freemasons. Numerous members of the director's board or management board of businness companies/corporations, NGOs or governmental institutions are 33rd freemasons. American presidents who are freemasons and run enterprises encounter no clash of interests because they know that they've sworn an oath to serve not the country but the brethren ("blood brotherhood until death"). By the way: in Europe the dual role of president (chancellor) AND businessman simultaneously is not legitimate. Anyway these high-level masons in key positions in the military, governmental, cultural, economic, educational fields are very influential, corrupt (but not in regard to their brethren) and in dispose of power. If they are enthusiastic about the idea of a "one world government" they are ready to work hard for it. And their work and network is effective, you bet!!! And last, but not least, there are many pictures on the internet where key players and world leaders pose with Billy Graham and Fred Kleinknecht, two important 33rd masons.

As far as I know the p2 lodge and "opus dei" are the military arms of the vatican aka Rosicrucian. They are just one of many secret societies working for the NWO. The only problem these groups have is : who will rule in the new world order?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Here’s the Royal Arch rituals (York Rite) This is Duncan’s version, and I’ve recently learned that I can't rely on it for modern rituals. However it should give you an idea. (I'm actually interested in the late 18th masonic ritual if anyone could point me in the right direction, that'd be awesome.)

There's also a Royal Arch of Solomon degree in the Scottish Rite.

I've found another interesting piece of information (source: see second link above):
The St. Louis Arch was a tough sell to Congress and was only approved after Harry Truman, a 33° FREEMASON…

Does that mean that everything Truman did was Masonic?

[edit on 12/8/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
More disinfo from Masonic Lite as usual who seems to think he knows EVERYTHING in the world...

He must be a masonic God or something..

Anyway your assertion (along with the rest of your nonsense) that

George H.W. Bush is not now, nor has ever been, a Mason. That being the case, he probably doesn't know anything about Masonic symbolism.

Is entirely wrong along with the rest of your drivel. Watch Dave Von Kliest's 9-11 film 'In Plane Sight'.

At the very end of the film Bush senior reaches over (with Laura inbetween) and grasps Bush W's hand and gives him what is clearly a Masonic handshake.

Now give it up you disinfo merchant...

[edit on 12-8-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Oh my god...the author quotes from Waite's New Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry. If this is a weak link- then WHAT must be a strong link!?

Yes, the architect was influences by astrology. However, Astrology is far more popular that masonry. Why do you assume he's been exposed to the Mason’s astrology?

Althought, I’ve never heard the term catenary curve before. Is that term widely used in architecture? (Waite uses it specifically)

This is interesting..

However it’s from Ovason's Secret Architecture, which is not unknown in the anti-Masonic world. The guy sees masons everywhere!

A large part of the elite that is to say the American military- industrial complex is made up by 33rd freemasons. Numerous members of the director's board or management board of businness companies/corporations, NGOs or governmental institutions are 33rd freemasons.

A list of names would be great. People who are still alive and influential today!. (Please don't post names from the CFR, tri-lats ar Buiderburgers, those are not masonic orders.)

MissMarple, you’ll love this:

However Thomas Jefferson is usually credited with the English word 'catenary'

source: en.wikipedia.org...

If only we knew if he was in fact, a mason.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
aEdelweiss Pirate:

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate

Is entirely wrong along with the rest of your drivel. Watch Dave Von Kliest's 9-11 film 'In Plane Sight'.

At the very end of the film Bush senior reaches over (with Laura inbetween) and grasps Bush W's hand and gives him what is clearly a Masonic handshake.

Attention! You've got to be very careful with Dave von Kleist and his statements! Together with Joyce Riley he runs the radio show "The Power Hour". According to Linda Kennedy, ex-employee of von Kleist and Riley, they seem to be disinformation agents: Among the most disturbing revelations is Riley's involvement with the Southern Poverty Law Center, a notorious front organization with close links to the ADL and FBI. There is also a very troubling link between Riley and Dr. Garth Nicholson, a key figure in secret US biowarfare programs. Kennedy also alleges that Riley and von Kleist have had direct contacts with FBI and Military Intelligence. Her take on In Plane Site is that is part of a strategy the pair have come up with of using 9/11 as a distraction and fig leaf for their ongoing exposure.

In my opinion Kennedy seems more credible than von Kleist and Riley. Here's a picture of Baron Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist (maybe Dave's father, uncle or relative whatsoever, a military and a member of the Johannite order) shaking hands (maybe a masonic grip?) with one of two scoundrels/villains/criminals, namely Donald Rumsfeld and Henry Kissinger. It's conspicuous that all of them are bearing German surnames. They must be of the same ilk as the Bushes. It's a safe bet that they are Nazis and strong NWO supporters.

www.defenselink.mil...

[edit on 12-8-2006 by MissMarple]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
@ConspiracyNut23:

Dear ConspiracyNut23, your topic preferences like "masonry of the 18th century" or "masonic rites" are very interesting but to me they are rather "secondary areas of conflict". My primary concern is the question: To which secret society belong GHWB and GWB? Perhaps to the Nazi-style "brotherhood of death"? Who can prove wether they are 33rd masons?

Greetings

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
perhaps I missed it

but did anyone think it was a gift ?
and used to expose same to children
at a young age so later on , there is no
shock , only familiarity.

now, who gave it ,is the question.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join