It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo evidence of George Herbert Walker Bush's Illuminati roots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Perhaps the photographs have been doctored in some way or form; Each Bushie sitting in bed are on opposite mirror sides in each photo.

So there, a different angle when analyzing the two photographs presented.

Another thing I noticed when playing 'where's waldo' with the photos, both Barbara and George are without their wedding bands. I find that fishy, usually a wedding ring is the first thing a politician double checks before any photo-op.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by syntaxer]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
@syntaxer:

What do you think about the alleged pixel error of the second picture? How is it possible that the tip of the pyramid is so bright on one photo in comparison with the other?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
May I interject? Lighting.

MM - What do you think of the "it's just a gift" theory. What do you think of this picutre? www.wealthwood.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissMarple

Edit: I'm very interested in your interpretation of the black pyramid with a white tip in the hands of George Herbert Walker Bush.

Greetings

[edit on 10-8-2006 by MissMarple]

Greetings to you too.

I believe that picture was a photo-op, like that family tends to enjoy. It is sending a message of who is in control.

Certain members of that family have put out other pictures that give some pretty clear signs as well, but most people either don't understand them or just don't pay attention.

It is well known that GHWB talked about a NWO in an interview. At another time he made the statement that if the American people knew everything the bush's had done the people would hang them from the lamp posts.

[edit on 10-8-2006 by ShadowEyes]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

@syntaxer:

What do you think about the alleged pixel error of the second picture? How is it possible that the tip of the pyramid is so bright on one photo in comparison with the other?

The pixel error of the second picture was obviously manipulated by someone whose objective was/is to discredit the photograph. Load any picture with Microsoft Paint, followed by selecting the smallest paint brush size and you'll see first hand that photo manipulating on this low end magnitude is easy-peesy stuff. Although, looking at the links/url to the photo sources might indicate the second photograph to be legit, while the photobucket picture to be manipulated version.

My guess would be the camera flash caused the tip of the Illuminati paper weight to excessively shine resulting in a "pixelation" misconception in the photograph. This pixel error was greatly intensified as the quality in the Jpeg file was decreased to a lower resolution resulting in even more "pixelating" effect. If you don't believe me, check out the girl to Bush's right, or left
in the second photograph and you'll see a distinctive white "blurr" on her upper lip.

The same girl is looking directly into the camera in photo #1. and in the opposite direction away from the camera in photo #2. Like I said, it's fishy..

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
@ShadowEyes:

A photo operation? Hmm, I don't understand. Do you mean that the picture is manipulated or do you think that it was a psychological experiment on how the photo would be received by the readers of TIME magazine where it appaered?

Another question: What do you think of my allegations with respect to the Aryan bloodline tradition of the European nobility and its American descendants?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
MissMarple are you ignoring my question?

What do you think of the "it's just a gift" theory. What do you think of this picutre? www.wealthwood.com...

Looks very similar, no?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
@mecheng:

Originally posted by mecheng
MissMarple are you ignoring my question?

What do you think of the "it's just a gift" theory. What do you think of this picutre? www.wealthwood.com...

Looks very similar, no?

Oh, I' m sorry, mecheng. In the heat of the moment I've overlooked your question.

Well, yes, it could be a gift like that from your link. But, dear mecheng, that's not the point. The most important thing is that this gift (or whatever it might be) has the form of a PYRAMID and Bush sen. must have known the SYMBOLIC MEANING of placing a pyramid right in the face of the beholder. To me it is clear that Bush sen. has send a message to the masonic insiders especially his Illuminati mates. You should not ignore the masonic SYMBOLISM!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thanks for replying.

I guess it's a matter of perspective. Previously, you asked me "do these photos convince YOU that the NWO is REAL???" And I'm trying to make the point that him opening, what is looking more and more like a gift, in of iteself, does not prove the NWO is REAL. For me that is just too much of a stretch.

However, you have made numerous other good and valid points that, for me, go much further to covince me that the NWO is REAL than the picture does.

So, that's my point.

Great job on the rest of your research though!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well, I think all depends on the Aryan bloodline. I mean you can only qualify for the job as a world leader if your genetical material is pure in the sense of no "non-Aryan contamination". On the first sight this sounds very weird and crazy but let's have a closer look at the Bushes bloodline. The genetic structure of the Bush family must resemble the one of Queen Elizabeth II (the head of uncountable important secret societies like the "Order ofthe Garter"). Otherwise the Bushes wouldn't have reached the presidency, I bet. Okay, this is my (unproved) theory!

Do you realize how difficult it would be to choose between so many aspirants for the US-presidency if there was no such hardcore criterion? So many clever candidates with the "right" high-level family background are available but only the ones with the "right" genetic make-up or hereditary disposition have access to White House. Forget that election campaign circus which is performed to mislead the masses. It's the CFR that determines the "winner" not the electorate. As I said before: this is my opinion.

There's some indication speaking for my theory. For example it is known that marriages between members of the European nobility are arranged so that the Aryan bloodline or the genetic structure can be preserved or further purified. They are doing this since the time of the old Egyptian kings of Babylon. And Bush seems to be a direct descendant from these pharaohs. Therefore he must be of Aryan blood. By the way: don't forget that grandfather Prescott Sheldon Bush collaborated with the German Nazis.

Yes they are descended from those pharaohs.

There are a few secrets that run through bush's and the Queens bloodlines, which are indeed connected. In fact, most people who carry royal ancestry have it too, but they don't know it.

If you know which ancestors to follow you will find that they also carry ancient royal Persian blood, ancient royal Hebrew blood, blood from the kings in the area that is now considered Iraq, and for those who go by the Bible, they also carry a line of Nephelim blood.

Most people assume the Nephelim were wiped out, but if you read your Bible, at the point where Moses sends out some of his men to kill the Nephelim (giants) so they can take their land...yes, they kill most of them but a few escaped to Gaza and were allowed to survive. Some of these survivors later migrated north and their descendants eventually married into the later royal lines of Europe.

The bloodline also goes back to the Annuki.

And these aren't even all the secrets of the bloodline.

And yes, it very much has to do with which families can be found in your family tree.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
@mecheng:

I'm very pleased about the compliment you've made about my research in your post. Thanks a lot!

I would like to compile a collection of revealing photos concerning the Bushes. For example these photos where Bush father and Bush son stand on the centre of a star being the "badge" or "logo" of the CIA (the Bushes were/are directors of the CIA). Do you know these pictures and did you know that the CIA is one of the greatest drug dealers on earth?

Greetings

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Thanks a lot!

You're welcome.

I would like to compile a collection of revealing photos concerning the Bushes.

That would be very interesting and help convince me even more!

Do you know these pictures and did you know that the CIA is one of the greatest drug dealers on earth?

No and yes (at least I've heard that they were).

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

@ShadowEyes:

A photo operation? Hmm, I don't understand. Do you mean that the picture is manipulated or do you think that it was a psychological experiment on how the photo would be received by the readers of TIME magazine where it appaered?

Another question: What do you think of my allegations with respect to the Aryan bloodline tradition of the European nobility and its American descendants?

A photo-op that sends out a message to those wise enough to read it. I have a feeling that they wanted the picture to be acceptable for the magazine, but that was not the main objective. The main objective was the message of who was holding the power at that time.

I also noted that while two certain children (Jenna and Barbara I presume) were in the bed or 'place of importance', the other kids were on the floor. Makes me wonder if part of the message was to highlight the chosen of the younger generation.

Check your u2u.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
@ShadowEyes:

I've checked my private message from you, thanks. No, I'm NOT the same MissMarple from SC.

By the way:I love this movie figure of Miss Marple played by Margaret Rutherford very much

This is the reason for having chosen my nickname

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

@Peyres:

Dear Peyres,

Is it correct that you, although a member of the middle class in Britain and with aristocratic roots (gentry), are wondering why you haven't ever come across this "Illuminati stuff"? Is it correct that from this you've drawn the conclusion that the Bushes (and other families of the American establishment aka military-industrial complex) not necessarily must be involved in the NWO scenario?

I'm wondering if you or some of your family mmbers/relatives are at least freemasons...

Well, I think all depends on the Aryan bloodline. I mean you can only qualify for the job as a world leader if your genetical material is pure in the sense of no "non-Aryan contamination". On the first sight this sounds very weird and crazy but let's have a closer look at the Bushes bloodline. The genetic structure of the Bush family must resemble the one of Queen Elizabeth II (the head of uncountable important secret societies like the "Order ofthe Garter"). Otherwise the Bushes wouldn't have reached the presidency, I bet. Okay, this is my (unproved) theory!

Do you realize how difficult it would be to choose between so many aspirants for the US-presidency if there was no such hardcore criterion? So many clever candidates with the "right" high-level family background are available but only the ones with the "right" genetic make-up or hereditary disposition have access to White House. Forget that election campaign circus which is performed to mislead the masses. It's the CFR that determines the "winner" not the electorate. As I said before: this is my opinion.

There's some indication speaking for my theory. For example it is known that marriages between members of the European nobility are arranged so that the Aryan bloodline or the genetic structure can be preserved or further purified. They are doing this since the time of the old Egyptian kings of Babylon. And Bush seems to be a direct descendant from these pharaohs. Therefore he must be of Aryan blood. By the way: don't forget that grandfather Prescott Sheldon Bush collaborated with the German Nazis.

I hope I could deliver some food for thought for you

Its all very interesting, I'll admit that. History has taught us that aristocratic families do strive to keep the bloodline running, and some do beleive they are the rightful rulers (see one nation conservatism and toryism in the UK for example). But whether its actually a plot, or a devious strategy to railworld the world towards a NWO, is another matter. Even your average asian or jewish family in North-West london might try and choose suitable candidates for family marriges, they might not be particularly wealthy or influential, but there is a suitable amount of respect for honour, and a vital importance on keeping the family stable. Many religions teach their followers to marry fellow christians for example, this doesn't mean to OUTLAW it, but it to be a more suitable scenario, shared ideals, happier kids etc

I can think of one family member on my dad side that was a freemason, however I think he was only a 3rd Degree, low ranking yada yada. There is great potential for futher members of the family greater down the line. Whilst Masonry is far more open now than it ever was, you would of been hard pressed to find peasants or the working class of today within high levels of masonary (you still need refrences today). Research of masonic lodge locations in England show them to be in well-to-do areas, the lodges are often elloborate and paid for by donations of the members.

Many of the leaders who feel they have a right to rule, because of their family ties, will say so because they believe they have the experience and knowledge to do so (bush isnt that intelligent, lol) it is clear to see that aristocrats almost exclusively have high levels of educational acheivment through superior private education, and of course, such levels of natural abillity do get passed down through genes.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer

My guess would be the camera flash caused the tip of the Illuminati paper weight to excessively shine resulting in a "pixelation" misconception in the photograph. This pixel error was greatly intensified as the quality in the Jpeg file was decreased to a lower resolution resulting in even more "pixelating" effect. If you don't believe me, check out the girl to Bush's right, or left
in the second photograph and you'll see a distinctive white "blurr" on her upper lip.

The same girl is looking directly into the camera in photo #1. and in the opposite direction away from the camera in photo #2. Like I said, it's fishy..

This seems to be a good explanation, but at low res anything is possible. I rather see a better quality pic to be 100% sure. Both pics are odd to say the least.

MissMarple
Just throwing some questions out there for you...

You mention the pictures is from TIME magazine, which issue..year? Is there a story in the magazine to go with the pictures, does the mag say anything about the pictures? Who is the photographer? Is it possible that TIME magazine is run by the Illuminati and threw in the pyramid for a publicity stunt

Do you think the Light bringer of the NWO will use a WMD to control their base?

[edit on 10-8-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This statement is worth a thousand pictures.

"The world can therefore seize the opportunity [Persian Gulf crisis] to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind." George Herbert Walker Bush

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
@Peyres:

Originally posted by Peyres
Its all very interesting, I'll admit that. History has taught us that aristocratic families do strive to keep the bloodline running, and some do beleive they are the rightful rulers (see one nation conservatism and toryism in the UK for example).

Yes, the "divine right to rule"...This reminds me of the Hollywood movie "The Da Vinci Code"- a Rosicrucian propaganda film made to persuade the average cinemagoer or movie audience that Saint Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ had a child (daughter) and that from this divine offspring originated all the European royal dynasties. I think this story is nothing but a legend or myth. The plain truth is (in my mind's eye) that the kings and queens never had this dubious "divine aura". It was just attributed to them by the church in order to lift them off from the ordinary people and in order to justify their (unfair) privileges and (stolen) fortunes. Actually the early stone-aged ancestores of the kings and queens were much more ruthless, brutal, criminal and meaner than the rest of the population and thanks to this unbelievable cruelty they came to power. "Divine right to rule"? Nothing could be further from the truth.

But whether its actually a plot, or a devious strategy to railworld the world towards a NWO, is another matter. Even your average asian or jewish family in North-West london might try and choose suitable candidates for family marriges, they might not be particularly wealthy or influential, but there is a suitable amount of respect for honour, and a vital importance on keeping the family stable. Many religions teach their followers to marry fellow christians for example, this doesn't mean to OUTLAW it, but it to be a more suitable scenario, shared ideals, happier kids etc

Dear Peyres, you still seem to have doubts about the existence of the NWO. Did you know that there is a "NWO forum" held at St. George House/Windsor Castle? It's a residence of Queen Elizabeth II and the headquarter of the "Order of the Garter":

webpro.touchslough.com...

I can think of one family member on my dad side that was a freemason, however I think he was only a 3rd Degree, low ranking yada yada. There is great potential for futher members of the family greater down the line. Whilst Masonry is far more open now than it ever was, you would of been hard pressed to find peasants or the working class of today within high levels of masonary (you still need refrences today). Research of masonic lodge locations in England show them to be in well-to-do areas, the lodges are often elloborate and paid for by donations of the members.

You should keep in mind that the most important and influential lodge of England is:

www.ugle.org.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.ugle.org.uk...

Their activities are worth to be scrutinized.

Many of the leaders who feel they have a right to rule, because of their family ties, will say so because they believe they have the experience and knowledge to do so (bush isnt that intelligent, lol) it is clear to see that aristocrats almost exclusively have high levels of educational acheivment...

They are terribly arrogant and believe in their superiority towards the average citizen. Actually they were simply fortuned of having been born with a golden spoon in their mouth.That's all!

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
@XPhiles:

Hey, I appreciate your persistency
Okay, let's go

Originally posted by XPhiles

MissMarple
Just throwing some questions out there for you...

You mention the pictures is from TIME magazine, which issue..year? Is there a story in the magazine to go with the pictures, does the mag say anything about the pictures? Who is the photographer? Is it possible that TIME magazine is run by the Illuminati and threw in the pyramid for a publicity stunt

Do you think the Light bringer of the NWO will use a WMD to control their base?

So sorry, dear XPhiles, but all I know is that it appeared in TIME magazine supposedly in the 1987 or 1988. Perhaps you may search for the picture in the TIME magazine archive?

Your statement that TIME magazine is run by the Illuminati aka CFR is absolutely correct! This is also true for NEWSWEEK and THE WHOLE MAINSTREAM MEDIA.

Hm, publicity stunt? No, not really. It's rather a secret message from GHWB packed in a pyramid. The message reads: I'm in charge of pushing the NWO agenda dramatically ahead!

Oh, I'm sorry but what's a WMD???

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Father and son- directors of the CIA:

Note: a part of the star in the CIA logo resembles the NATO star:

Does anybody know something about this star???

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join