It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo evidence of George Herbert Walker Bush's Illuminati roots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi all!

The membership of the Bush family in the secret society "Skull and Bones" is already a well known fact and documented in the digital images database of the Yale university. According to this grandfather Prescott Sheldon Bush belongs to the class of 1917, father George Herbert Walker Bush to the class of 1948 and George W. Bush to the class of 1968.

But did you ever see the picture of George Herbert Walker Bush in which he holds a very strange "toy" in his hand? Background: The photo-shooting was made in 1987 that is to say 4 years before his infamous speech to Congress where he has mentioned the notion "new world order" for the first time. This speech (March 5 1991) has often been cited as the US administration’s principal policy statement on the new order in the Mid East following the expulsion of Iraqi forces from Kuwait.

Greetings

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The "toy" is, of course, a black pyramid with a white tip. The black part represents the masons of lower degrees (the pawns in the game) and the ignorant masses who are in the darkness with respect to the plans of the top. The white tip represents the illuminati or enlighted ones, the movers and shakers of the world. These 33rd masons or rosicrucians or knights templar or druids or jesuits pull the strings behind the scenes. Among them are the European aristocratic families and families of the American establishment aka the military industrial complex. They have a satanic-Nazi ideology which comprises euthanasia, racism, population control and reduction, eugenetics, new age religion, social Darwinism, law and order politics, enforced political conformity of the Media, global government, bioethics, etc.

Greetings

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
looks like a kids toys for me. Probably those woden boxes with different shapes that you have to match up

I've never seen any reference to a black and white pyrmiad

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I dunno about the symbolism of that pyramid, but it is a pretty interesting object for the prez to be holding, considering his history and ties.

Bush's links to Skull and Bones is established, as are his other questionable activities.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I would need some solid sources before I could form an opinion. S & K has been established, but how does anyone know what the toy represents? Where did you find that info, as well as the rest of what you wrote - could be just your opinion, unless you can site references where you obtained your "information".

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Wow, It looks just like a clock I had when I was a little kid.

It looked something like this but mine had a white top.
www.kingsun1.com...

CX

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The pyramid with the tip is often associated with the Illuminati. I have no idea why apart from reasons like the one above, but heres another exapmple.

cafepress illuminati t-shirts

And of course, the good old US dollar....

Tipped pyramid on the dollar bill

CX.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
First, I was thinking this is ridiculous... that it must be some sort of kids toy. But if you save the picture and then blow it up you can clearly see that it is in fact a dark colored pyramid with a white top.

I don't get this pictue... A typical morning at grandpa Bush's house... "Hey kid's, come on down and play NWO with grandma and me." What does he do, sleep with it? Does he walk around all day holding his precious little NWO pyramid? Freekin' weird!

[edit on 9-8-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
why would it be shocking for the Vice President of the United States to have what appears to be a paperweight of the object on the Seal of the United States?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
it isn't shocking, it's weird... considering he plays with the thing in bed...

of course, the same symbol is on the back of our currency. along with the Latin for "a new order of the ages". which is also weird.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
of course, the same symbol is on the back of our currency. along with the Latin for "a new order of the ages". which is also weird.

why would "a new order for the ages" be a strange phrase for a new country to adopt?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
look, i'm not here to walk you through this.

the american revolution occured the same year as the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati; in fact, it began only two months later.

the french revolution occured almost immediately afterward, as soon as the new American government was in place.

there can be no denying the influence of Masonic lodges upon the politics behind the French revolution, and in turn (and this is the important bit), a lot of evidence points toward the involvement of the Bavarian Illuminati with those lodges.

Weishaupt and his Illuminati wanted a new world order as it is classically defined. this is entirely clear from his writings.

if Adam Weishaupt and those he instructed were key players in one revolution, it's not that big a leap of faith to question whether they were involved with the even more important one just before, the one in which France itself played a neccessary role through the influence of Gen. LaFayette et al.

look into the B.I., the nature of the Great Seal, and the history of the two revolutions. there's a hell of a lot of strangeness there. whether or not you're willing to see it is your own business, though, I suppose.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
@Forestlady:

Originally posted by forestlady
I would need some solid sources before I could form an opinion. S & K has been established, but how does anyone know what the toy represents? Where did you find that info, as well as the rest of what you wrote - could be just your opinion, unless you can site references where you obtained your "information".

Dear Forestlady,

I appreciate your sceptism and can understand your doubts. But let me convince you that in this case your mistrust is not appropriate. I'm going to present you a larger image detail showing that this "toy" IS ACTUALLY a black pyramid with a white tip.

As for my interpretation of this pyramid...well, the pyramid with the all-seeing eye at the top (as it is pictured on the back of the one dollar note) IS the main symbol of the illuminat and the freemasons respectively. In the hands of the former US president George Herbert Walker Bush it has a symbolic meaning. It was meant to show his brethren that Bush senior was in charge of pushing the "new world order" one big step ahead. Shprtly after this picture was taken the infamous speech to Congess (March 6 1991) and the Persian Gulf war ("operation desert storm") followed suit.

If you are not familiar with masonic symbolism let me explain to you that "light" (symolized through Lucifer the lightbringer) plays a very important role in the masonic teachings. It stands for (hidden) knowledge or gnosticism. Those who are in the light are in the know (see the tip of the pyramid). Hence it follows that those in the darkness are ignorant and literally blind (see the black part of the pyramid).

Now it is known that in the social pyramid the families of the American establishment (those American families with tremendous fortunes and a long genealogy or a large family tree) are all at the top whereas the "normal" people like John and Jane Doe constitute the basis of this pyramid. In the middle you can find the helpers of the Illuminati that is to say normally the masons of lower degrees. This order is exactly reflected by the black pyramid with the white tip.

Greetings.

Here's a link where the pyramid is enlarged:

rigorousintuition.blogspot.com...

Here's another photo of Bush senior in bed with his pyramid, his wife and his grandchildren:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
@Parallelogramm:

I think you're very clever and smart. I appreciate your posts

Would like to read more from you

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
@mecheng:

Originally posted by mecheng
First, I was thinking this is ridiculous... that it must be some sort of kids toy. But if you save the picture and then blow it up you can clearly see that it is in fact a dark colored pyramid with a white top.

I don't get this pictue... A typical morning at grandpa Bush's house... "Hey kid's, come on down and play NWO with grandma and me." What does he do, sleep with it? Does he walk around all day holding his precious little NWO pyramid? Freekin' weird!

[edit on 9-8-2006 by mecheng]

Dear Mister mecheng,

with all my posts I'm deadly serious. There's no kidding at all!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Who's kidding? If that's what is going on, him waking up and playing with the grandkids holding his NWO pyramid, I seriously think that's weird.

Lighten up... Jeez

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
@mecheng:

Dear mister mecheng,

the big question is: do these photos convince YOU that the NWO is REAL??? I'm curious about your answer

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
No. I'm no expert but I've done enough reading (particularly on this site) to have formed an opinion - that it is very possible that the NWO is for real. I think this picture adds to my opinion. However, honestly, the picture only adds a small percentage (there's more convincing topics out there than a picture of Bush in his jammees holding a paper weight).

The reason is that we don't know more about the picture. That thing could be anything... a toy, a paper weight, a clock, a radio, who knows. It could be an award he got for being 1994's NWO most valuable player for all we know. Thing is, we don't so therefore it doesn't convince me.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sorry MM if I sounded like a jerk there. Didn't mean to. I do think there probably is an NWO. It sure feels that way. And the picture is a good find (I think I've seen it before somewhere). However I don't think it alone proves that there is an NWO. But it does (if we knew what the pyramid was... toy, award, etc) add credence to the theory of an NWO.

I know you prefer a serious thread. But I can't help myself (after this I'm done with the jokes) but did any of you ever hear about how pyramids have mystical powers and they can keep fruit, like bananas, fresh... wonder why he's holding his pyramid on his lap?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
@mecheng:

Oh, I see. Thank you for your answer!

My humble opinion is this: if this object in the hands of Bush senior was not a pyramid I would totally agree with your view. But, as a matter of fact, IT IS a pyramid and IT IS a fact that the pyramid has a very special symbolic meaning in the masonic world. And Bush senior MUST HAVE known this because as S & B member he is quite aware of masonry and its symbolism. So for me these pictures have a pretty convincing potential!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join