It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love My Creator, Jehovah, and my Savior Jesus Christ!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I will attempt to acknowledge my Creator!

THE WORD OF GOD.
"The Bible contains the mind of God,the state of man,the way of salvation,the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers.
Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding,its histories are true, and its desicions are immutable. Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you,and comfort to cheer you. It is the traveler's map, the pilgrim's map, the pilot's compass, the soldier's sword, and the Christian's charter.

Here paradise is restored, heaven opened, and hell disclosed. The Lord Jesus Christ is its grand Object, our good its design, and the glory od God its end. Read it slowly, frequently, and prayerfully. Let it fill the memory, rule the heart, and guide the feet. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure. It is given you in life, will be opened in the judgement, and remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, will reward the highest labor, and will condemm all who trifle with its sacred contents."

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hello Ivanterrible--

may I ask you--what is that place in the picture?

Is it real?

What are those people doing--picking up and carrying crosses, I know, but why, how, etc...details, please! If you would, that is.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Its a huge cross off of I-70 an Indiana. Some people will "take up the cross" and walk amazingly long distances there. Others circle around, its kind of a way for people to reach different group. I mean if you see a guy walking around your city with a cross your gonna ask questions right? I actually knew a guy in Dallas who ministered that way. It was like what he did on the weekends lol. I dunno a little wacky but Ive heard of God doing some amazing things to some of the people who have chose that as there way to reach others.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Hello Ivanterrible--

may I ask you--what is that place in the picture?

Is it real?

What are those people doing--picking up and carrying crosses, I know, but why, how, etc...details, please! If you would, that is.

Yes it's very real,created by a generous former pro-football player, its on I40 east of Amarillo Texas, in the town of Groom, Texas. Its a Monument to Christianity, built for all faiths and denominations of Christ. I will provide more details and pics.

and those are'nt people carrying crosses they're bronze lifesize statues of Jesus.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
There are two in the U.S. that are enormous. I remember the one in texas, yet i think this one is in Indiana. Looks like we need to do some research...

[edit on 9-7-2006 by Scyman]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

This is the First Station, there are 12 total lifesize depictions of Christ, with each station depicting a different part of Jesus's life story. I'll post more pics tommorrow.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It you ivanterrible the guy that started the gay car thing what you up to now hmm I keep my eye on you no one get away for me when they say the mini gay.

Anyway I get into subject wait is there a subject other than big cross. Any who here a other thing that on my mind are you a Jehovah Witiness I use to be one but little by little I started to notice there very simlar to a cult so I left. It isn't a bery bad cult (I think it a cult) but very strange, and very close minded.

[edit on 9-7-2006 by El Che]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by El Che
It you ivanterrible the guy that started the gay car thing what you up to now hmm I keep my eye on you no one get away for me when they say the mini gay.

Anyway I get into subject wait is there a subject other than big cross. Any who here a other thing that on my mind are you a Jehovah Witiness I use to be one but little by little I started to notice there very simlar to a cult so I left. It isn't a bery bad cult (I think it a cult) but very strange, and very close minded.

I'm simply acknowledging my CREATOR, and no I'm not a Jehovah Witness, nothing more nothing less. Relax and enjoy. I'm not of any particular faith, I just am a believer in God and Jesus that's all. And I don't attend "church."

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Yeaaaaaaa just asking no pun intended

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Yeaaaaaaa just asking no pun intended

Huh, I thought I saw where you were going with that, considering I assumed you were referring to this thread ..........

The Gay Conspiracy in Vehicles

Guess not.

NN

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ivanterrible

I'm simply acknowledging my CREATOR, and no I'm not a Jehovah Witness, nothing more nothing less. Relax and enjoy. I'm not of any particular faith, I just am a believer in God and Jesus that's all. And I don't attend "church."

here's the website: crossministries.net...

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Old Testament

Genesis

First Section: Chapters1-11: The Creation of the world--Disobedience of Adam and Eve and their expulsion from Eden--The murder of Abel and the birth of Seth--geneology of the antidiluvian patriarchs--the deluge--The building of the Tower of Babel--The confusion of language--The line of descent from Shem to Abram. Second Section: Chapters 12-36: The call of Abraham--The destruction of Sodom--The birth of Isaac--The expulsion of Hagar and Ishmael--Isaac's marriage--Birth of
Esau and Jacob--Jacob's plot to secure the blessing--His flight to Padam Aram--His wives and children--His struggle by the brook Jabbok--Descendants of Esau. THIRD SECTION: Chapters 37-50: Joseph sold into captivity--His elevation in Egypt--His meetings with his brothers--the migration of Jacob and his sons to Egypt--Death of Jacob and Joseph.

[50 Chapters; 1,533 Verses;38267 Words]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm going to talk about that if he get out of line (and there no such thing as a gay car!!!!!! You hear me ivanterrible) and if he does I ask the TK killer to end this.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Exodus

First Section: Chapters1-9:The oppression of Jacob's descendants by Pharoah--The birth of Moses--His adoption by Pharoah's daughter--His flight to Midian--His commission to deliver his people--The ten Plagues--The departure of the Israelites--The drowning of the Egyptians in the Red Sea--SECOND SECTION: Chapters 20-40: The promulgation of the law on Sinai--The making of the golden calf--Directions for the construction of the Tabernacle.

[40 Chapters;1,213Verses;32692 Words]

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Leviticus

Chapters 1-7: Laws regulating the offering of sacrifices. Chapters 8-10: The consecration of Aaron and his sons to the priesthood. Chapters 11-16: Ceremonial laws, the dietary laws, and directions for the treatment of lepers and other afflicted persons. Chapters 17-27: Laws of marriage, feasts and fasts, and regulation of various problems of social life.

[27 chapters; 859 Verses; 24546 Words]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Numbers

Chapter 1-10: the Census--The order of march--The celebration of second passover, and the departure of Sinai. Chapters 11-14: Arrival at the borders of Canaan--The commision of the spies--The panic of the people, and their punishment. Chapter 15-19: Proclamation of further laws and the record of journeys. Chapter 20-25: Second approach to the borders of Canaan--The transgression of Moses and Aaron, and the narrative of Balaam. Chapter 26-36: the new census--Further laws, and the death of Aaron.

[36 Chapters; 1,288 verses; 32,902 Words]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Deuteronomy

The three farewell addresses of Moses. First: Chapters 1-14 On the deliverance from Egypt and the forty years wandering. Second Chapters 5-26 Restatement, Exposition, and expansion of the law. Third: Chapters 27-30 Directions for the preservation of the Law, and solemn appeals and warnings. Chapters 31-34: The song of Moses-- His last blessing and death.

[34 Chapters; 959 verses; 28,461 words]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Joshua

Chapters 1-12: The charge to Joshua--The crossing of the Jordan--The fall of Jericho--Various battles and seiges. Chapters 13-22: The division of the land among the tribes--Assignment of Levitical cities and cities of refuge--return of the eastern tribes. Chapters 23,24: Joshua's farewell address--Pledge of the people to fidelity--Joshua's death and burial.

[24 Chapters; 658 verses; 18,858 words]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join