It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ken Lay's death is BS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Let's see the body!!!

Dude was going to prison for a long time and his buddies high up are helping him get out of the mess he's made. He's gonna end up in another country under an assumed name like the nazi war criminals of old.

Don't knock it, the timing is highly suspicious.

Peace

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The potential for a good conspiracy story is definitely here!

VERY wealthy man, about to go to prison for many years suddenly dies. Could he have been spirited off to some far away island with a suitcase full of cash to avoid the payback for ripping off thousands of people...

It's not likely because surely someone will check the body, but the pocketbook can get things moving...

What an interesting thought!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Or....

can you imagine the stress, pressure, fear of going to prison?
Mayby it was too much for him?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I could see either suicide or a feign death hoax for sure. I be curious to see what happens to all his assets although I'm sure they have all been washed by now.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i bet he was going to start giving people up, what did he have to lose. other than his life apparently

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
With a good media distraction (NK)
The Money
A spare body, and a good dentist in his pocket,
he could easily fake his death and take off to a south pacific Island

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Agreed to convienant for all suspected and convicted parties. Plus those FED jails for the Elite are hardly prisons at all other than the bars and not leaving. Hell some of those Elite political and executive prisoners have AC,Cable,Internet,Goumet food, phones. Yeah how terrible to be a prisoner. I wonder if his family gets all his assets even though he owed millions in damages. I smell more Fed BS again on this one. I think the Elite's scored another one here. I hope im wrong but with our newest Government no deal is to shady.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clever Name
I could see either suicide or a feign death hoax for sure.

I don't think Lay has the sack to take his own life. He's about as squirrelly as a man can get.

Peace

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Or....

can you imagine the stress, pressure, fear of going to prison?
Mayby it was too much for him?

True... a man used to being a pampered billionaire suddenly having to give up his freedom for the confinement of a cell and having other people's decisions forced on him... that could make someone crack...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Very convenient that he should "die" before he was commited to his sentencing.
Just goes to show that the elite fear absolutely no reprisal from the "laws" of the common people.
Makes me sick!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind seeing better confirmation than what we have, so far we have confirmation from a church secretary and his lawyers office.

A secretary at his church and another secretary for his lead criminal lawyer, Michael Ramsey, on Monday both confirmed the death.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

It says they confirmed his death on monday, is that a typo? He died this morning right?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
show you the body ? How about you show us a shred of evidence its a conspiracy !!!!!!!

do you have anything to go on ?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Maybe nothing yet, but it's better to doubt the truth until it's proven than to believe a lie until it's disproven.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Great Find Skibum!

So which day did he actually "die" monday or today???

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Great Find Skibum!

Thank you, it seems that they have updated the article now and that part is no longer in it.

Now confirmation comes from the sherriffs office...

The Pitkin, Colo., Sheriff’s Department said officers were called to Lay’s house in Old Snowmass, Colo., shortly after 1 a.m. Mountain time. He was taken to Aspen Valley Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 3:11 a.m.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

If he is in fact dead, my condolences to the family.
Though IMO he is deserving of the Hitler treatment from the movie Little Nicky.

[edit on 5/7/06 by Skibum]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Let's see the body!!!

LOL I was waiting for somene to jump all over this one. I think what triggered the question for me is the statement listed on CNN that went something to the effect of: We will not release any more information in consideration for the family. Consideration for the family??? When has that stopped the media before?

This all seems WAY too convienent.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here it is as well..

HOUSTON - Enron Corp. founder Kenneth Lay, who was convicted of helping perpetuate one of the most sprawling business frauds in U.S. history, has died of a heart attack in Colorado. He was 64.

A secretary at his church and another secretary for his lead criminal lawyer, Michael Ramsey, on Monday both confirmed the death. Lay frequently vacationed in Colorado.

www.ktvb.com...

This is really fishy. Why would they say "confirmed on Monday", while he's supposed to have died today??

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think the whole thing seems pretty fishy too
Yeah... no kidding Super Mod...My news said he died early Wednesday Morning? WTF

[edit on 7/5/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This has a potential conspiracy written all over it i agree, but people do die a coincedences do happen. But the descrepency in the news might be a pure typo it just happend (or hit the news today) I say we dig deeper and see what comes up.......

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
How unfortunate

The link below is rather interesting too:

www.cbsnews.com...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join