It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say to President Bush?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If you had the chance to talk to President Bush, what would you tell him? I'll start first, remember to keep it clean and straight to the point, cause I'm going to E-mail this thread to the White House, let em know what the heck is on your mind!

Why all the secrecy Mr.Bush? we know what the heck is really going on, the miracle of the internet now allows this. www.geocities.com...

If your "cronies" really want One World Goverment, then let the people decide, after all your always smirking about "democracy" let citizens decide this issue!

We know who you are. www.geocities.com...

And lets talk about the lousy job you've done when it comes to securing the southern border with Mexico. do you really think Americans will allow their country to be merged with Canada and Mexico?

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.spp.gov...

www.americanpatrol.com...

Really Mr. Bush how long can this charade go on?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Mr. President, i watched you today in awe. You and the Japanese Prime Minister, at Elvis' house. This was the first time i have been able to conjure up a smile in your prescense. It felt good, while at the same time, i asked myself, WHY would someone seemingly human as you cause so much pain to the world, so much chaos, and so much anger and contempt to the people of our (your) country?

Why do you constantly lie?

Why do you represent yourself as human?

Why do you constantly say you do it all for America and the American people, when in fact, more than 50% of the people do not want what you propose in the first place?

How do you sleep at night?

A snake oil salesman in an abandoned trailer park in Florida had wise words to say once. Why dont you?

If you had to leave this world with a one liner thought, would that be "Roll 'em"
Or "I'm the decider"?

Thank you for your time, Mr. President.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thank you sir, for a hard job well done.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
....."Why do you represent yourself as human?" ......

Or worse, how can you have the gall to call yourself a Christain?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Mr. President,

"I respect you, your convictions and poise in standing up to so much criticism and vile slander to your personality and your Honor."

"I am an American, a Patriot and here to serve." "What can I do for you."

Semper

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in PTS, considering it has nothing to do with a conspiracy in any way shape or form?

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
"The pretzels are in Aisle 5, Mr. President."

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dear Mr. President,

After careful consideration and deliberation we the citizens of the united states in order to move forward into the 21st century and help create a global and self sustaining economy have decided to outsource your job to India.

Please understand that we ran this up the flag pole a number of times and really do think it's for the best.

We fielded over two hundred resumes (yeah we thought we'd get more too) and have chosen a Mr. Kalsa Singh, resident of Cashmere and a floor manager at Handytech LLC a company that fields calls for various U.S. interests including, Microsoft, The Internal Revenue Service, Build a Bear (we don't get that one either) and Earthlink to name a few.

Mr. Singh has shown his ability in multi-tasking and of course is willing to do the job for 3.75 an hour, well below the minimum wage -by the way thanks for not raising that for the ninth year in a row- he's also able to work from home...which helps.

Please be advised that you and Mrs. Bush have thirty days to vacate the white house both residence and executive as it will be converted into a new Walmart distribution hub starting August first.

Do not be worried as we have arranged for you, the vice president and cabinet to recieve training and positions within the newly expanded Border Patrol.

I must run, I have to write quite a few letters to the house and senate....bad day for them great day for the United States Border Patrol.

Our representative Nalini Phalib will be contacting you from our home office in New Delhi.

Thanks for all your hard work and good luck in your new and what we are sure will be an amazing carreer as a border patrol agent.

Sincerely,

Spiderj

President
United American Eagle Staffing and Catering

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
July 4th, 2006, I'll send this thread in E-mail to the PRESIDENTE of Amerexicanada. any Q's to the Prez, post here, take a look at the Commander, how fitting the Elvis Museum.
www.whitehouse.gov...

Wow what a great use of American Tax money!

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well you can send it but Im pretty sure they're not going to care especially on july fourth with susan sarandon and willie nelson starving themselves on the front lawn.

As for the trip to grace land I will say that sucking up to Japan couldn't hurt.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Well you can send it but Im pretty sure they're not going to care especially on july fourth with susan sarandon and willie nelson starving themselves on the front lawn.

As for the trip to grace land I will say that sucking up to Japan couldn't hurt.

Spiderj

Actually the White House Staffers do answer your questions, takes some time for a response but thay do answer "reasonable questions." I think my Q's are reasonable, As for the Japanese dude "Prime Minister" or whatever, I guess some of the world's ELITE find Elvis Interesting, or something else?

Never thought Sarandon or Nelson would go this far.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well maybe one of the staffers will post my letter on the job board.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You used to belong to the skull and bones "society," they're well below the "pyramid" of power structure, do your handlers meet with you on a weekly or monthly basis? This letter from "them" shows their callousness toward humanity.

www.arcticbeacon.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by true_north
"The pretzels are in Aisle 5, Mr. President."

Hahaha good one, lol

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'd think twice about sending this to the White House- really. Lest we want black sedans parked outside our front door.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I'd think twice about sending this to the White House- really. Lest we want black sedans parked outside our front door.

I hear you, It's not something "they" would take kindly. I don't think they use black sedans, probably fake ice cream truks, cable tv vans, service repair vans, ect. don't worry be happy.

But don't let this discourage anyone about sending the W.House your tasteful comments, it's your RIGHT and DUTY to let em know your thoughts.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm not worried. Aside from my personal feelings toward the President and the current administration, I really do think the President has a pretty good sense of humor.

I'm pretty sure Mr. Bush would find Ivan's conspiracy food pyramid pretty funny...no offense intended Ivan.

And handlers? The mans married he has only one handler and her name is Laura

My moms trained my dad to the point where he actually has no independent thought whatsoever. Our most recent conversation went exactly like this:

Me: "Hey Pop want to grab lunch and then go see superman this sunday?"

Dad: "Hang on....Honey?!, Do I want to go to lunch and a movie on sunday?"

Mom in the backround: "Yes"

Dad: "Yes, see you sunday."

Trust me it's Laura not some secret cabal thats in charge of the Presidents every thought.

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Why do you constantly lie?

Oh dg ... He's a politician. It's a requirement that they lie.
They can't be elected without that ability. None of them can.

What I would say -

1 - I didn't vote for you; I voted against John Kerry.
But if you don't reign in the oil companies I might wish I hadn't.
2 - Build that friggn' wall!!! NOW!
3 - Americans are grown ups and can handle whatever the truth is about ETs.
4 - Pres. Fox (Mexico) is NOT our friend. Quit making out like he is.
5 - Open up the White House for tourists again. I miss it!
6 - Drill ANWR and off the Florida Coast (before the Chinese do).
It's a matter of national security.
7 - Put those windmills in off the coast of Mass. - even though John Kerry,
Ted Kennedy, and Walter Cronkite protest. It's a matter of National Security.
8 - DO NOT provide our tax money for AIDS research in Africa.
Put that $$$ into medical care for AMERICANS.
9 - Take care of America first ... no more aid packages to foreign countries
while we have poor Americans in Baltimore who can't read; while we have
poor Americans in the Appalachians who don't have enough clothing; while
we have poor Americans .... etc. etc.
10 - PORT security! Get on it!!
11 - Lunar base; then Manned Mars missions.
12 - Declassify the ENTIRE MLK file that the CIA/FBI have. We have a right
to know everything there is about the man - considering we have a
national holiday for him. It should have been done FIRST!

[edit on 7/1/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You go, Flyersfan

I'm glad to see you didnt ask for a job as an intern

Good questions. Just look out everyone for the Icecream trucks in December.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I'm not worried. Aside from my personal feelings toward the President and the current administration, I really do think the President has a pretty good sense of humor.

I'm pretty sure Mr. Bush would find Ivan's conspiracy food pyramid pretty funny...no offense intended Ivan.

And handlers? The mans married he has only one handler and her name is Laura

My moms trained my dad to the point where he actually has no independent thought whatsoever. Our most recent conversation went exactly like this:

Me: "Hey Pop want to grab lunch and then go see superman this sunday?"

Dad: "Hang on....Honey?!, Do I want to go to lunch and a movie on sunday?"

Mom in the backround: "Yes"

Dad: "Yes, see you sunday."

Trust me it's Laura not some secret cabal thats in charge of the Presidents every thought.

Spiderj

I take no offence, let me clarify my views on the President, On the surface he would seem to be a "good guy," but look at everything that has happened since he took office.
1. the New war on terrorism, Does anybody really believe 19 muslim arabs pulled off the monumental disaster of 911? It's IMPOSSIBLE!
2.the budget and debt of the U.S. has increased more than ever in the history of America, Bush has spent more than Lyndon Johnson,Nixon,Carter, Ford, combined, and yet we're supposed to believe he's a conservative.
3. the southern border remains almost non-excistent, this after he says we're at a constant threat from terrorists, not to mention the hundreds of billions that feeding, clothing, medicating, incarcerating, educating the 25 million Illegals here.
(and I'm all for LEGAL immigration)
4. Where's Osama?
5. the constant "lies and mistruths" about the creation of a North American Community, he's really not being honest about American sovereignty being destroyed, the Constitution means nothing apparently to him.

I'll stop there, I really hate typing, Oh yeah, He's really just a ordinary average guy.
Surely you don't think all these things happened on Accident? the conspiracy too monstrous to believe is Believable to me and millions of others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join