It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm practicing Electrokinesis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I was really interested in Pyrokinesis so I googled it and found a website that had very little on it. I also found info on that web page concerning Electrokinesis and thought that it would be interesting to see what it was like. I've been practicing the techniques featured on this site, just small stuff like visualising electricity coming out of my hand and all around myself. I can feel very faint tingly and numbing sensation when I think of this happening. This is the website: home.xtra.co.nz...

Is anyone else learning this ability? is it working? I really wanna know Electrokinesis, I have been trying my best in this way of EK but have yet to experience anything promised on the site

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
your brain works on electrons , basically electricity and humans wit the best i q use only 4 percent of their brain the rest un explored . so once you meditate and beleive you can control matter and work or focus only on that power as saints you can acheive it. its not possible for a general human being who lives a normal life as travelling, driving . so that the difference . but if you find any improvements in you powers let me know. there are always some cheat codes , you might have just found one
good luck

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think once you begin to understand reality, you can do anything.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I believe many things are possible. I don't think you are truly confined to the laws of the physical universe.

Troy

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
You know you guys may be right, there may be something to it. I remember as a kid that we always had car problems (I mean really bad ones), and the car would never start until I put my hand against the dashboard and visualized something from me flowing into the car helping it go. Of course this is all very odd I'm sure, lol, but I am serious, I did this several times for my mom, and the car would never start until I did this.

Well...until she traded it for a newer model that is

I doubt that acutally furthers the conversation here, but I just want to say that I think that out of everything that people think the human body can do, that Electrokinesis is the most plausible since it is naturally produced in the body anyway.

Your body can't really produce fire on it's own.......without the aid of a match and a bunch of really spicy burritos or (if you are familiar with it) Taco Johns, eh?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Sir Solomon,

That's pretty cool. It's not really disrelated to the topic. Seems that some people can make mechanical things work when others can't do it. It's great that you are aware of the power you possess.

Troy

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
Sir Solomon,

That's pretty cool. It's not really disrelated to the topic. Seems that some people can make mechanical things work when others can't do it. It's great that you are aware of the power you possess.

Troy

Actually, I haven't tried to use it in a long time. But the thing is that I have developed a fear of driving (a really bad one unfortunately).

I would like to know if that is a possibility for someone to do. I mean, for a child to do such things...seems kind of odd to me now that I'm older.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You shouldn't doubt what you already know to be true. Life has a way of throwing doubts into your reality. People have a lot more control over this universe than they sometimes let themselves believe.

Troy

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
the only people i know with any sort of kenesis is my fish, fish.
Hes a small black moor an he has xray vision cause of his huge eyes. an i sware he can read minds an moove small objects

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I don't know about Electrokinesis but I do know that I am a highly charged person, I have shocked so many friends with static eletricity that they avoid any physical contact with me whenever possible. It happens to me very often whenever I touch a metal surface as well.

The problem is getting rid of it, I hate getting shocked, it is painful to me.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I've noticed that when I am at work and really stressed out, and I go touch a metal object, I can feel my hairs being pulls towards it, and if I touch the metal I will get zapped.

There was one time where this proved itself to me. It was when I had to take a bottle out of the machine we have in the back (can't remember the word for it
) whereas the entry-point has some kind of magnetic scanner. And I got zapped a few times very quickly when I put my hand through that entry-point.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Oh Crap, It Really Works

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon
You know you guys may be right, there may be something to it. I remember as a kid that we always had car problems (I mean really bad ones), and the car would never start until I put my hand against the dashboard and visualized something from me flowing into the car helping it go. Of course this is all very odd I'm sure, lol, but I am serious, I did this several times for my mom, and the car would never start until I did this.

Well...until she traded it for a newer model that is

I doubt that acutally furthers the conversation here, but I just want to say that I think that out of everything that people think the human body can do, that Electrokinesis is the most plausible since it is naturally produced in the body anyway.

Your body can't really produce fire on it's own.......without the aid of a match and a bunch of really spicy burritos or (if you are familiar with it) Taco Johns, eh?

Actually I can relate to this but in a different way.

My father has high blood pressure so he uses one of those electric measuring kits. This patricular day he measures his blood pressure twice and comes up very high.
So I put my hand on his arm and he takes another measurement. While he is pumping I m visualizing the results as being low or normal.. I was asking for it. And sure enough the 1st measurement came out normal. My father couldnt believe it so he asked for one more. We did three more measurments with my hand touching him and all 3 came out normal.

I know there is alot in this world that we humans really have no clue about. Like you guys said we only use about 4% of our brain. Imagine the possibilities of 80% 90% and 100%.
Remember Jesus said one day we will be able to perform miracles like he used to and we ll do it even better. Once that enlightment comes we will have that pure consciousness that we have been asking for-for so long.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiosity1982
your brain works on electrons , basically electricity and humans wit the best i q use only 4 percent of their brain the rest un explored

This is largely a myth though most people say humans only use 10% of the brain never heard 4% before, neither are true. Humans use 100% of there brains but over the course of a day. They dont use 100% at one time thats not even possible I think.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by curiosity1982
your brain works on electrons , basically electricity and humans wit the best i q use only 4 percent of their brain the rest un explored

This is largely a myth though most people say humans only use 10% of the brain never heard 4% before, neither are true. Humans use 100% of there brains but over the course of a day. They dont use 100% at one time thats not even possible I think.

I disagree with that.

A person uses his brain 100% thrugh the day but we are not talking about usage. We are talking about the brains capability which is around 4-10%. Only cerain cells are used in the brain...majority of the cells are not even activated. This is where evolution comes in.....

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Its a myth We use 100% of our brains

link

www.snopes.com...

www.sciam.com... rticleID=000B077E-AD46-1047-AD4683414B7F0000&ref=sciam

www.brainconnection.com.../brain-myth2

We just dont use 100% at any single time

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It might be amazing just what we can actually do.

For those into spirits and stuff, let's take a different look at it. If you think along the lines of ghosts, spirits, whatever you want to call them, you will see that without a body spirits can move objects, like dishes and have them break on the floor. They can close doors, make noises, etc. all without the aid of a body. Something to think about.

Troy

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I don't think I want to be able to used a larger percentage of my brain even near 100% at any given time.

Interesting topic though. The brain is a marvelous organ.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It might be interesting to watch someone if they had some real power to generate significant electricity. I remember in a very dry college dorm room both myself and my room mate had so much electricity in the room that we grabbed the metal parts of screwdrivers to ground ourselves before touching anything after we moved off of our beds which we used to sit on since there wasn't enough room for a sofa. We had enough static electricity to knock out the picture tube on the tv (it came back on after a few seconds fortunately) and to light up about 2 to 3 feet of the largest style or standard full size fluorescent light bulb.

The neat part was on the day when the humidity dropped below 10 percent and I could hear a crackling sound in the air. I could actually just sit on my bed and zap the cinder block wall with each finger and then repeat it again and again. I could and did walk down the hallway outside my room with shoes on and heard a zap zap zap for a few footsteps on the tile floor. I thought that was cool. Of course I wasn't trying to do any of this on purpose, it was just a coincidence. I don't know why my dorm room had so much electricity in it. You could shake a bed blanket and it would light up an unplugged fluorescent lamp for 2 minutes. I don't know if this is related to electrokinesis but it might be fun to watch someone with some real abilities.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Right now I have an interest in Cryokinesis also. These abilties that some people have probably take up a certain part of the brain. Using 100% of your brain could possibly mean that you can control alot more of these abilties. Electro, Pyro and Cryo working together might possibly be a large amount of brain activity resulting in more brain usage. If humans can evolve to use a larger amount of their brains maybe these abilities will be everyday things?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join