It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm practicing Electrokinesis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Burn The Witch

yes im 14 and have had much sucsess i have been parcticin an have the power but amazinly hard to control i have allways been electro senstive and all but now ill sit there and my lamp i pod and house sterio will filcker on and off

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

when you feel that REAly strong take that feeling and put it all in ur pointer finger and curl it towars ur thumb and imagin it sparkin and with about a week u will feel it i even saw it once

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Potato
PIIIIIIIIIIIIKAAAAAAAAAAACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

WIN!!!

I began telekinisis today, a tiny bit of luck, but you just made be want to try electrokinesis

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I do know that if I think about the rain on the windshield of the car it slows down or stops all together. I look at it and think about it slowing and stopping... I don't know if it is anything special or just my imagination.

Or maybe, trying to do that, I am psychologically slowing down time and tricking myself... If anyone could explain it would be nice.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Phlynx]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Aerokinesis, electrokinesis, pyrokinesis, psychokinesis, telekinesis. It is all the same phenomenon. It's simply psychokinesis that is used for different things. Sounds like someone mixed dragonball Z with Pokemon and made up a new ultimate power....

Word of advice. Dragonball, Yu Gi Oh, pokemon, and Inuyasha are NOT REAL.

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ok you sound like an old medieval teacher or something. The "Elements" you speak of are not true elements. Only what we observe with our eyes. Our bodies are comprised of 70 percent H2O. 2 parts hydrogen, 1 part oxygen. Body heat (or fire) as you put it is NOT an element. It is radiation caused by the excitation of molecules. The wind on earth is comprised of about 15 percent Oxygen. 70 percent nitrogen and the rest is a combination of hydrogen and a bunch of other gaseous elements. The Earth is comprised of about 150 (give or take a few) different elements and compounds.

There, there is your elements. The human body has most elements running through it. Yes, even nuclear elements.

We are not made of earth, fire, wind and water.

"Captain plane! He's our hero! Gonna take pollution down to zero! By your powers combined, I am CAPTAIN PLANET!"

[edit on 8-8-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I noticed that I had electrical phenomena around me even as a small child. I would charge objects at a distance and even move them slightly with my mental focus. I think as the previous poster said it is all connected. In some it is stronger than others.

I noticed that I affected computers many years ago. I have it under control now or I would not have been able to make a living in computers for these many years. When I was younger I could not control it and it just manifested as weird things going on around me.

I learned to control it with a device that detects shifts in the electromagnetic flux. I purchased it because it was billed as a UFO detector. It had 2 settings for sensitivity. I would put it on the high sensitivity setting and use it to detect things like electric wires and other electromagnetic hot spots.

Later I had an episode where I was having computer problems associated with my excited or elevated mood. I decided to see if the UFO detector would pick up on this phenomena. I put the detector well in the middle of the room away from all other electric sources and then practiced putting my attention on it and then directing it away and found I could focus this electrokinesis in this way.

This allowed me to learn how to direct and control the intensity of this ability. It really has little purpose other than amusing my close friends and frustrating those people who are trying to use computers around me when I have strong emotions.

[edit on 8-8-2009 by wayouttheredude]

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have been to James Gilliland's ranch and he taught me how to do this somewhat. He has a star pointer, a very bright green laser. The battery was getting rather low, but when he focused his energy he made it get brighter. I did the same thing and it got brighter. I wasn't touching the battery, just holding it like you would with any laser pointer. It's hard to reproduce the effect though.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
One more thought. If you all have electrokenis, it would be very interesting if you bought a voltage meter. You can buy them from Radioshack, they aren't much, or buy a multimeter which also measures voltage. Now set it down on a still place where the needle won't move from vibrations, and connect the conductors to where you generate this electricity. It'd be fun to see if you are giving a steady voltage or if it is unstable. You can then film it and put it on Youtube for us all to see. If I can reproduce this I will and put it online too. I need to give it a try since I have a multimeter, somewhere.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by yayap3

I had a video just like this up on youtube for quite a while until I just got tired of all the negative comments and took it down in disgust. It does work and it is not steady at all and in fact is just as indicated in my previous post based on energy levels, mood and anxiety level.

Also if I have had anything alcoholic to drink in the past few days the energy level is way down. That was one of the ways I tried to control this in the past but was too taxing on my body so I quit that. I noticed that certain acid forming foods also reduce the electrokinesis quite a bit. It seems to work best when my blood stream is well mineralized and slightly alkaline in PH.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
I've seen people demonstrate these types of things while high on crystal meth. I'm convinced that stuff gives a charge of some sort to the user, in combination with no sleep (the two are synonymous). I only mention this because a previous poster had linked "lack of sleep" with these abilities, and meth and no sleep go hand in hand.

Yeah that was me who mentioned lack of sleep. I have to agree with you about the crystal meth... I had many paranormal experiences whilst on the stuff, for example controlling lights to some degree, a degree of empathy, being completely unstoppable and pro at a FPS computer game after playing for a while (funny but true people were accusing me of hacking).

I believe your experiences were real because it sounds similar to what I have experienced. I would definately have to agree with you that lack of sleep and some sort of charge effect is the key to psychokinesis.

That time I said I didn't sleep for 2 weeks, it was probably more like one week but it was because I went cold turkey from marajuana. I needed the stuff to sleep, so without it my mind went superactive and that is what gave me the charged part of the equation.

Please note that I do not condone drug use and am not suggesting in anyway that you should try this to achieve psychokinesis because its dangerous to do so.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join