It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm practicing Electrokinesis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
you guys should all check out www.wingmakers.co.nz

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Burn The Witch

Wow. Thanks for posting the link, I really enjoyed myself when I saw the Information.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I dont know about the electroK but I cant discount anything our minds can do.. would be putting myself in a dark closet if I did.. I do know this though, if you stay up for 2 weeks I am pretty sure you would think that alot of stuff is going on that really isnt

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
hmmm i for one have been studying all forms of kinesis : pyrokinesis,geokinesis,aerokinesis,hydrokinesis, and electrokinesis. i am so much more adept at hydro and electrokinesis. i remember one time i got into a fight at school and ,see i fight by striking with my palms flat, when i struck this kid, i did not know that my hand was enveloped with electrokinetic energy, and he felllt o the ground twitching like crazy. i had unwilling "shot" electrokinetic energy into him through his pores

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sir Solomon

I've Actually Dont The same Thing, I Was Sitting in my Dad's Car, And It Broke On A Motorway ;/ I Just Placed my hand on The Door (Armrest) And Imagined Sparks Coming from my Hand Into The Car, Suddenly It Started ;/
Well My Opinion On It, Is That, If There Is More To Our Minds Than We Know, We Can Do It Subconciously

Also, Has Anyone Had a Dream Of The Future (Off of The Topic I Know) But I've Had them For Like Two Month's Flat ;/ Exept When i Dont Dream At All

I Think I Was Experiencing a Few of The "Minds Abilities" Over The Past Year Due To My Parents Splitting up, My Emotions Could Interfere With it, Also Another Tale, In My Back Garden We Have a Fountain, One Which Goes All Around With no Gaps in it Like A Bubble, Well I Held My Hand infront of The Fountain, And I Realised That the Water Started Diverting From Where my hand Was ;/. Also I HAve Experienced Telepathy on The Odd Occasion, And Have MAde a Psi Wheel Spin, But i Gave Up All That Ages Ago And Well Havent Tried It Lately, I Think im Capable of Telekinesis, Electrokinesis, Telepathy And Pyrokinesis But who knows, It Could Be More

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I am trying electrokinesis too. I have a faint tingly feel when im trying. Do you have any tips for me?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

okay, here is my theory...i beleive that our bodies are composed of the elements found in nature...

fire=body heat
water=everyone knows our bodies are 70/75 percent water
air=you breath don't you?
earth=the base element that makes up our bodies is carbon
electricity=its what your brain generates to move your body

if you take that knowledge and focus on the elements inside you, i beleve that it is possible to harness, draw out, and use them. meditation might help too...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There is no evidence of anyone performing any kind of electrokinesis. None. Not one bit. Nothing.

Anyone who claims they can is most likely, from a logical standpoint, confused about what they are experiencing.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ah, the tingling feel. I get to that stage, then i try and make the electricity jump between fingers.

Take your two forfingers, and concentrate on a faint blue line travellign across to one another. Do this after you get the tingling in your fingertips.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Check ot Quantum Touch The Power to Heal.As a practicioner for some time We can all learn to physically effect matter for the betterment of those around us.You can find utube videos about this practice.Also QIgong practicioners can develop this ability.With Love and intent we can change the world!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I don't see how this is even possible. The Body can only take 245 volts low amp any more it will kill you, It take more then 300 volts to get a good arc (visible) . Your body does produce an electromagnetic field, but it is extremely low power (about 4v) not even close to arcing. Someone prove me wrong! Lets see some valid evidence.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

sounds interesting,
but tell me, what is Electrokinesis?
i have never heard of it
i have heard of stuff like telekinesis but not Electrokinesis and pyrokinesis

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Is Electrokinesis real ?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I've seen people demonstrate these types of things while high on crystal meth. I'm convinced that stuff gives a charge of some sort to the user, in combination with no sleep (the two are synonymous). I only mention this because a previous poster had linked "lack of sleep" with these abilities, and meth and no sleep go hand in hand. I used to suck the moisture out of things, (moisture meaning what holds it together). Anything from a loaf of bread to a chair i've disintegrated without any knowledge of it until i observed it. For example, I would touch a loaf of bread and it would begin to crumble, and i was sitting in a chair that was almost new, then when i got up the seat was all frayed. I then did this with two more chairs (they were patio furniture. Not wiccar (sp?), but the plastic stuff (kind of like what a tent's made of). These are just two examples I can "replay" in my head, not some "floppy" truth i concocted while tripping. I also saw a guy that used to make cards float. He would drop the card (this is a houseparty setting at like ____a.m.) and it would begin following his hand movements (picture a guy flappin his arms, but witha card shadowing the movements about 2 ft below the hand, and with his arms in front of him.). I remember thinking then the "trick" must be attached to his hand. There was nothing. No string, and cards aren't magnetic, are they? It got even weirder when i asked him how i did it and he gave me one of those looks like i'd never believe him. This last example to me is not as important as the first two, because I'm not 100 percent sure there wasn't some other mundane gimmick, but that look he gave me was somethin'....

I guess my point is that in my honest experience sleep dep. and "charge" does something to us that we don't know (insert wise-crack here i.e. "yeah, make you crazy". lol). Our mind is the last and greatest frontier.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

hey guys just found this site. ive been practicing electrokinesis for a bit now and i thought i could offer my advice and assistance to those who are starting out. if u wish to contact me. my email is [email protected].

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I've gone to the same site its just been a week and I've been getting good results, I think the reason you're not is because your forcing it, I tried a lot of other techniques before I tried electro-, I think every one simply has their own style in which their body mind and spirit function so find the kenesis your good at, get really good at it then try altering it (ex. hydro- to electro-, instead of moving water move electrons, find the similarities) but don't try to go completely against your body

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I can't understand why I can feel tiny bolts but not see or hear them. I can feel electricity from anything without even trying and I can't even see or hear it!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Staying up for 2 weeks straight is dangerous.ur reflexes slow down afteq the first 7 days and ur nervous system starts to shut down on the 12 day

<< 1  2    4 >>

join