It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why men like girl bosoms?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Hey now, thats not true.
Plenty of guys say that. It's one of our a stock answers!

It usually follows a question like this:

"Honey, do you think she's pretty?"

I've actually said that and meant it though. There's nothing worse than making your move and finding out you're not strong enough to move it! VERY VERY rarely, probably confined entirely to California, you run into someone who must have a surgical fetish or something, because its not even sexy. It's like, be honest, you just had those put in so that your clients could fit more money into your bra at the club, right?

Some women you swear were like Barbie built to scale... they must install an internal backbrace along with those.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Boobies? Interesting thread, though I doubt we're allowed to post images...

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am TOTALLY all about natural big boobs. I much prefer to date women with large breasts. They have to be natural though. I wouldnt even consider dating a woman with silicone. Some men like nice legs, nice face, etc, but the first thing i notice on a woman (speaking physical attributes of course) is the size of her breasts! I love voluptuous women!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Perhaps this is not such a silly thread. I found this interesting reading and thought I'd share.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
They're the first thing that comes thru the door. Nice things come in first.

mikell

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"???? ive never heard anyone call there girlfriend of wife ol lady, so......who r u talking about"

up here in Canada everyone I know with a signifigant other calls the 'ol lady' I assure you she is not a relative nor an actuall old lady.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
OK, Why do I like Boobs?

Let me see......hmmmmm...Ok I'll be right back....

Ok. I'm back, now where was I? Oh yea, why do i like boobs.....Let's see, hmmmmm...Ok I'll be right back.....

HHAHAHAHAHAA

Semper
(just cracking up over here)

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Some women you swear were like Barbie built to scale... they must install an internal backbrace along with those.

Or that could be the 'over-the-shoulder boulder holder'?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher

Or that could be the 'over-the-shoulder boulder holder'?

My favorite name for those is..

'double barrel slingshot'

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It could be something as simple as that when we begin to go through puberty, breasts tend to begin to develop on our female school mates about the same time our hormones go incredibly crazy.

So as we begin to notice our own sexuality we begin to notice the changes going on with the opposite sex and so begins the life long "humuna" dance of infatuation.

I would like to say that I do find it odd that the boobie thread is now about four pages long but everytime I start a "help spider name his genitalia" thread it gets shut down instantly...what up with that.

Two of my favorite boobs.
www.imdb.com...

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

I would like to say that I do find it odd that the boobie thread is now about four pages long but everytime I start a "help spider name his genitalia" thread it gets shut down instantly...what up with that.

Spiderj

Maybe its not the thread?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Maybe its not the thread?

Every ones a critic.

Just for the record, I was joking I woud never start a thread asking people to name genitalia...that's just asking for trouble around here and not neccessarily by the mods.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

Originally posted by jsobecky

Lines you'll never hear from guys:

Her boobs are way too big.

Hey now, thats not true.
Plenty of guys say that. It's one of our a stock answers!

It usually follows a question like this:

"Honey, do you think she's pretty?"

I had forgotten about that escape route. Thanks for the reminder!

Two other lines that can usually get us out of trouble:

"Whatever you said."

and

"Same as you.".

Exercise caution when using the second line, however.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned but i'll deposit my 0.02.

In ancient times men were attracted to women that were able to support their offspring and could produce enough milk for them, women with larger mammillian glands and bigger hips (in the old days bigger girls were the norm of beauty).

the buttox serves a nice cushion during the act of intercourse I believe, esspecially when in the most primitive of position (doggy style).

I am not sure why women are attracted to our bottoms or any other part, the size of our manhood is actually quite irrelevant, perhaps better sperm count would be preferred?

I hope I wasn't too graphic in this thread.

All hail to the boobs! I would add imagery of boobs and butts but I don't think that would be appriciated by the ATS mods, even ASCII art might be too upsetting so i'll refrain

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Spiderban

Originally posted by Spiderj

It's the pictures.

You gotta stop posting the pictures.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   

It's the pictures.

Touche'..and good point!

Oh and to stay on topic...boobs I love boobs.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It's the femenine curves all around that
I like ...

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I don't know if this has been mentioned but i'll deposit my 0.02.

In ancient times men were attracted to women that were able to support their offspring and could produce enough milk for them, women with larger mammillian glands and bigger hips (in the old days bigger girls were the norm of beauty).

i said that on like the first page

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i think we can stop this thread now befor some one gets outa hand an post a picture of a rack

like now
little rack

big rack

makes you go
right,lol

[edit on 19-6-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
boobs hmm what can i say i like them more small then large but my friend loves the big ones. Ah and hips im more a hip person then boobs but yeah nice all the same. As everyone else said its nature Big breasts mean females can support children and breast feed etc.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join