It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why men like girl bosoms?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I like the smaller boobs myself. Anyways, a handful is all you need...everything else is a waste.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I personally agree with the line from Weird Science. "Anything more than a handful and you're risking a sprained thumb."

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
But does men like girl boobs more than power tools?

www.youtube.com...

A truly puzzling question to ponder.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
U guys kin say anything 'bout BOOBS.
BUT A BOOB IN HAND IS WORTH TWO IN THE BUSH!!

And needless to say, boobs on a woman are better than a hundred on Bush!!

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
lol what can I say..

BOOBS ARE GOD!!

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Boobs and female butts are round, thus asthetically pleasing.

Boobs are fluid. The are round. Soft. They move in nice ways. And they are ever so female. They are soft, Comfortable. the first dinner table we sit at in life. Our first pillows.

Boonbs also sit above the heart where love traditionally comes from. Women grow boobs when they become sexually maturing creatures. They are a major part of being a female. They signal femininity and fertility, as well as abundance and comfort.

Im female, and am not gay or bisexual. Yet I do appreciate boobs in a very artistic, spiritual way. I enjoy artwork featuring female breasts. I like having breasts. I do think they are wonderful things. Like having two full moons on your chest. or crescent moons.

As for butts on women, its similar to boobs. Girl butts are round and soft. Ever wonder where we get the shape for the heart? Tirn a heart upside down, and you have the female buttocks.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Boobs and female butts are round, thus asthetically pleasing.

Most of the time, hopefully

As for the rest of your post, exactly what I was thinking.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think boobs of all shapes and sizes are wonderful personally. To men it might be different. But even my grandmothers chest provided a nice resting place for my head as a child when i was tired, sad, scared, or confused.

So even old lady grandma boobs deserve a place of honor. Grandamas are wonderful!

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
To quote Al Pacino's character from "Scent of a Woman"....

"Women, who made'em? God must've been a f**king genious"...

'nuff said.

Personally, i'm big on equal opportunity...i like boobs and booty equally.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
sexual attraction is driven by survival of the species. wide hips and large breasts imply a woman can give birth to and support a child.

sex isn't just for pleasure, it actually has a purpose

likewise, symmetry in the face implies good genes, as does healthy skin and hair

[edit on 18-6-2006 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Face it, we're supposed to...

several tribes like fat bottocks, and bred to get them -ooops.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
How about this 'boobie'?

www.bugbog.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 25cents
y'know, i always kinda wondered this myself. sure, i like a nice set myself, but i'd much rather have a woman with a pretty face and a big rear. small waist. nice hair.

all of those things are far more important than the chest, physically.

'course, if she's a mental or social failure, there's no point anyway.

Just curious...how would you define a "social failure"?

Lines you'll never hear from guys:

Her boobs are way too big.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
One word: mushy.

It's like playing with a stress ball, once you get your hands on one you just can't put it down.

More words: warm, snuggly, bouncy, comforting, jiggly... I could go on but I won't.

As to why scienfitifcally men like women with big boobs (or at least most men) I have no idea. I'm sure it boils down to some feminine attribute subconsciously we associate with something that helps our species. I mean, fetility statues always have the big ones and sometimes without even a head. So, I'm sure that has something to do with it.

It's like asking women why they like guy with money (even if they're douchebags and are fat). Chicks dig money, for more than just the ability to buy things. Its something subconscious about wealth. Some women are more attracted than others, just like some guys are more attracted than others to boobs.

Who knows... but it sounds like a great idea for a research project!

-O

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I thank the creator for all things round and bountiful.

And especially thank the OP for this great thread on Fathers Day.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
I thank the creator for all things round and bountiful.

And especially thank the OP for this great thread on Fathers Day.

Amen, brother. What a nice subject to ponder on Father's Day.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Intersting Topic. Fascination with the female breasts are a basic part of human nature. I found this interesting passage:

(Proverbs 5:15-20) 15 Drink water out of your own cistern, and tricklings out of the midst of your own well. 16 Should your springs be scattered out of doors, [your] streams of water in the public squares themselves? 17 Let them prove to be for you alone, and not for strangers with you. 18 Let your water source prove to be blessed, and rejoice with the wife of your youth, 19 a lovable hind and a charming mountain goat. Let her own breasts intoxicate you at all times. With her love may you be in an ecstasy constantly. 20 So why should you, my son, be in an ecstasy with a strange woman or embrace the bosom of a foreign woman?

Of course the man in this scripture is encouraged to keep his interests focused only on his wife. Quite a challenge with the flood of media focusing on the beauty of the female form. But good council

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Sparky, you're a much deeper thinker than I am. I just didn't understand the part about "a charming mountain goat"?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I get it , this is a CONSPIRACY related website, sure, we should digress and talk about boobs and the like. Maybe we should check the age at the door? hmmm....not so sure about this one:shk:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yes, as a member I find it almost embarrassing that this thread is hitting higher on the "Hot Discussions" window of the front page than the WMD thread.

Maybe we need a forum called "The Locker Room" or something that doesn't hit the main page.:bnghd:

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join