It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Predictions of How/Why The End Will Come

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You must realize the prophecy and who you are before you can understand what it means and what is going to happen... it means accepting a little dogma to explain circumstances..

If your looking in this forum to begin with your grasping at straws so I'll attempt to explain a little..

The only reason for your body is Sin .. to gratify itself.. u are born to sin.. a baby cries because it's hungry, until you become a little familiar with the world you have very little "light" or goodness inside of you.. which is your spirit/soul... which is the higher self..
the body/flesh which is the lower self.

Before the beginning and before time began, there was the Father-God.
He is the "One" God, he made a counter-part for himself, whom we'll call Mother-God
They both together created a son, named Christ (Which is Love) he is immortal... Now, the Mother-God went and created another son, WITHOUT the Father-God, and she was ashamed and cast him aside so no one of the perfect race would see him...

So we have... TWO Sons.. One who is Cast Aside and one who is Unbegotten...

The Cast Aside son.. who was cast aside went for himself and created a place with a luminous ball of fire, and planets and universes and what-not, angels and all the like...
Including US..

The reason he created us was because he was trying to capture the Holy Spirit, (which is the essence of the true God) [The explanation of how/why he created us is too long for here]

But essentially what happened was.... The Cast Aside Son never knew where he came from and sinned against the whole by creating falsehoods out of ignorance...

So Father-God sent his Only Son to Show the other son where he came from [as well as telling us and his angels where we came from since he lied to us and said he was the only God]

Christ didn't come for us [The Ninety Nine Sheep] he came for the One that Strayed.. His brother... but the Sin he(The Cast Aside) created must be erased.. the lower-self.. which is the flesh....

BUT not to worry... for just as we were given these Garments of Flesh we will be given Heavenly Garments when the Lower-Self is destroyed...

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
An interesting movie script idea for sure, (although straight to video, and the headlining actor would be Jeff Conaway)

Is this something you thought up on the spot? Or did it take you a vast amount of time to twist the truth into a Sci-Fi fantasy? (while simultaneously twisting up a fat joint and smoking it)

Ok, I do apologize for the last 10 words above... but come on!!

...(you went back & counted didn't you!? ha!)

There's enough poisoned views already, without you throwing some bizarre explaination like this into the mix.

..... If this is something from an actual religious belief, & organization, please provide a link to the (*cough*) "church" so I can try to understand why anyone would actually think that's the case.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by marko1970]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You said something about a prediction, and how the end will come.
Then your post just ended?
I don't buy your story either, but I am interested in your prophecy.
Lets here it, any specific date?

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
My Predictions of How/Why The End Will Come

That's your subject .......... so where's the content of the subject? All you posted was a twisted rendition of a supposed beginning.

Of 40 years of hearing, learning, and puking religion - your rendition is a new one on me.

I believe I'll have to twist one of marko1970's notions ........ my thought is of some wicked blotter !! E

NN

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
What do you mean ??? I stated what is was... just because I didn't label the sentence....

"!!!!!PREDICTION HERE!!!!!!!! ->"

The destruction of the flesh.... The end of this place as it is... Consumed in Fire.. Purified.. and the Dross be burned and the Gold within Shall become manifest...

Doesn't the bible say... "Created in OUR image and OUR likeness" ??

it isn't Whats inside of us that is evil... its our flesh that causes us to sin...

[edit on 17/6/06 by dnero6911]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

The destruction of the flesh.... The end of this place as it is... Consumed in Fire.. Purified.. and the Dross be burned and the Gold within Shall become manifest...

Do then, show me anywhere in your initial post anything similar to this destruction.

NN

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Christ didn't come for us [The Ninety Nine Sheep] he came for the One that Strayed.. His brother... but the Sin he(The Cast Aside) created must be erased.. the lower-self.. which is the flesh....

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
OK man, have a nice trip.

Asta

NN

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The end comes in this way:

Evil shall slay the wicked.

dnero6911 is speaking the truth.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You're entitled to free speech, but that's some seriously messed up stuff.

So, you're a gnostic?

If the days had not been cut short, even the elect would be deceived.

Here's how the end will come....like a thief in the night. You won't know the day nor the hour. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by marko1970
An interesting movie script idea for sure, (although straight to video, and the headlining actor would be Jeff Conaway)

Jeff Conaway..???

Zack Allen..!!!!

[edit on 21-6-2006 by karlwb]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
You're entitled to free speech, but that's some seriously messed up stuff.

Then I wonder what you will say, when you see how it's been prepared to turn out!?!?
You will either laugh or curse God for His ultimate efficient genius--either way you will be surprised more than you've ever been any time in your life!

If you curse the coming Messiah as the antichrist, then you'll be cursing God. And if you wait for God to come, your wait will never end--that called antichrist is already here.

And then when you witness the destruction of what is called antichrist... Will you tell God you didn't mean what you said?

Or will you curse Him again?

Remember what I say!

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

And so that means that someone is Noah and his family, right?
Who would qualify as Noah these days? I know I won't.
How do you even know what God is going to manifest as, when the anointed son of Man returns to finalize the battle?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I really wanna know how that's messed up? ... because you haven't heard it yet... ?

What makes it more messed up than anything else? the fact it isn't pretty and comforting?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I really wanna know how that's messed up? ... because you haven't heard it yet... ?

What makes it more messed up than anything else? the fact it isn't pretty and comforting?

Because its entirely untrue. You are being deceived by the master of lies.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

How do you even know what God is going to manifest as, when the anointed son of Man returns to finalize the battle?

You response indicates to me that you haven't even read Genesis, nor Mark or Luke for that matter. 'As it was in the days of Noah' is to be used as reference, a guidepost. God is trying to indicate that condition of the world that existed when Noah was building the ark would be prevelant at the return of His Son.

I believe that Christ will return in all His glory, descend from a cloud and set up His kingdom on earth. I believe that EVERY knee will bow and EVERY tounge confess that JESUS is LORD. Every person on this earth will know who it is.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by queenannie38

You response indicates to me that you haven't even read Genesis, nor Mark or Luke for that matter. 'As it was in the days of Noah' is to be used as reference, a guidepost. God is trying to indicate that condition of the world that existed when Noah was building the ark would be prevelant at the return of His Son.

I believe that Christ will return in all His glory, descend from a cloud and set up His kingdom on earth. I believe that EVERY knee will bow and EVERY tounge confess that JESUS is LORD. Every person on this earth will know who it is.

And I tell you what, unless you come to an understanding that the flesh is sin, and why it was created you will not see that.

Whoever, then, knows the Father in pure knowledge will depart to the Father and repose in Unbegotten Father. But whoever knows him defectively will depart to the defect and the rest of the Eighth. Now whoever knows Immortal Spirit of Light in silence, through reflecting and consent in the truth, let him bring me signs of the Invisible One, and he will become a light in the Spirit of Silence. Whoever knows Son of Man in knowledge and love, let him bring me a sign of Son of Man, that he might depart to the dwelling-places with those in the Eighth.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

And I tell you what, unless you come to an understanding that the flesh is sin, and why it was created you will not see that.

Created as sin for the purpose of forgiveness and sanctification!

The whore cleansed to become a purified bride.

And the two shall be as one.

It will be good, but the man who holds tight to his sin will bring his hand upon his brother's neck and the blood will be upon his hands, not God's or His anointed...

I'm speaking with all seriousness:

LOVE ONE ANOTHER WITHOUT EXCEPTION

The day of the LORD is nigh.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Oh god is coming people. He will definatly come. If he descends from the clouds like freeenergy said then he will take form of a Hurricane or Tsunami.

If god is everywhere, then how can someone think he will fly down in human form? People won't bow down to anything but water. We are water. Take it away from our cells and we are nothing but carbon dust, sodium, calcium and phosphorus.

My other prediction is that god will return in "light" form. Radiation. A big fat nuke from a satellite hovering above a city near you.

Im sorry, but this is a negative depressing topic.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
That's hilarious, you know it bears some resemblance to some of the gnostic theories out there, which are many. Anyway so did the father-god or whatever get custody of the children if no, is he paying child support?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join