It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead: Most Wanted Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Tomayto/Tomahto

Originally posted by blackhumvee113
and who is this zawhiri guy everybody is getting mixed up with?

Zarqawi

Zawahiri

Yes, they are two completely different people, although both are affiliated with Al Qaeda.

They probably had a lot of trouble in high school over this.

Queensbury Rules

Oh, and addressing some of the posts that have been made in this thread, please refrain from insulting fellow members. Doing so violates the T&C and you will be issued a warning if you indulge in this behavior.

Let's remember that though we may have very different opinions about things, we're all ATSers, and whenever anyone insults one of us, they insult all of us.

So take all the shots at Bush and Zarqawi you want, but don't take shots at fellow members. :shk:

And um, Trim Those Quotes!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackhumvee113
also who gets the 25 million for killing him? the guy who pushed the button to fire the bomb?or someone else?

[edit on 8-6-2006 by blackhumvee113]

Military personal cant not recieve the bounty on any of these people Osama included.

The person or people that gave the intel that lead to the target location for that bomb might be in for a huge pay day though and likely a country of there choice.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They did mention on the news that the $25 million dollar reward will be paid. This insider had a lot to gain, $25 million and maybe something else as well. I wonder if he turned him in to also have him removed from power and let the next leader within al queda take over.

Is it possible that the US would list the informant as one of the dead from the bombing? To allow him safe passage and a way out with his money.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
And The $25 Million Goes To...

Mrs. Consuela Rodriguez of La Jolla, California!

Congratulations, Mrs. Rodriguez!

(Followers of the California Lottery will probably get this joke.)

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Tomayto/Tomahto

Yes, they are two completely different people, although both are affiliated with Al Qaeda.

thanks for clearing it up

also i was just watching the iraqi prime minister was giving the announcement that zarqari is dead and he didnt really look all that enthusiastic about it. he must know what might happen in iraq after hearing this, more attacks?who knows, also on CNN.com they said something about on another site(a muslim one) they said something about destroying the americans or something, ill try to find a link to it

mod edit: Trim Those Quotes

[edit on 9-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Has Mabus finally died?

And so it begins...

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
He really was a master of disguise. Its interesting to see the many pictures that he was in and how different he looked.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I agree it is a good thing he is dead, I can't however buy the fact he died in a bombing. When ou look at the pictures of the cars at his safe house they are mangled burned to a crisp piles of junk. Amazing how a van is incinerated and yet his body is fully intact. I think it may be possible that special forces had him in a secret prision and waited for the right time to kill him and display the body, i thought the same thing for Saddam's arrest as these things seem to happen at the most conveniant times for this administration. Or maybe it is him, what do I know I am not a eplosives expert nor was I there to find his body. From the news they present about his death however it looks like a set up, and our government is very good at carrying out set ups.

I agree with this Rockpuck statement. I agree that it is a good thing that he is dead, but be truthful about why he is dead if you are going to tell the public. Or just don't say anything at all. I think he was already captured after he released his bonehaded video, questioned and either killed or drugged heavily enough. Then the Spec Ops brought him to this neighborhood, bombed the building, dragged him to the building, placed him and left. Then left the discovery to the Iraqi police and Marines who arrived on site. Because how do you explain how quickly his still well formed body was located and extricated from that rubble by a few Iraqi police still alive. They just shouldn't have said anything or been upfront about what we do to terrorists who kill ours and Iraqi citizens....we take them out with Spec Ops they don't see coming.....

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well maybe since he's now martyred, he'll soon find out that all those virgins are still virgins
for a damn good reason.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazanski173
Because how do you explain how quickly his still well formed body was located and extricated from that rubble by a few Iraqi police still alive.

Because they decided that instead of allowing him the chance to escape, they would take him out via air strike. The Iraqi police and the military were on alert, not far away. That's how they got there so quickly.

They just shouldn't have said anything or been upfront about what we do to terrorists who kill ours and Iraqi citizens....we take them out with Spec Ops they don't see coming.....

Oh, I don't think it's any secret what Special Ops does. We make no effort to hide it.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clownface

Originally posted by Relentless
Okay, let's have some guesses. Who is in line to fill his shoes. Who has the resources and connections.

Abou Abdelrahman al-Iraqi is my guess based on
this link..

I was wrong.. Abu Hamza al-Muhajer is according to several news agancies the new top dog..
ATS thread
Just thought I should admit my fault

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The Velvet Throne

Originally posted by Clownface
I was wrong.. Abu Hamza al-Muhajer is according to several news agancies the new top dog..

Of course you know that's just U.S. propaganda, and that this guy is probably just some poor innocent soul with no ties to Al Qaeda at all.

Maybe a cab driver, or a florist.

Yeah, a florist.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I got one more Question:

FBI said that the DNA test was POSITIVE;

And where Exactly did they Get Zarqawi's DNA to compare it to?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I got one more Question:

FBI said that the DNA test was POSITIVE;

And where Exactly did they Get Zarqawi's DNA to compare it to?

He was incarcerated in Jordan for a time and they have access to his relatives

Your world view really is a preposterous Rube Goldberg conspiracy contraption. Sometime things really are as they appear.

Two men can keep a secret, if one of them is dead.
-Mark Twain.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
The Velvet Throne
Of course you know that's just U.S. propaganda, and that this guy is probably just some poor innocent soul with no ties to Al Qaeda at all.
Maybe a cab driver, or a florist.
Yeah, a florist.

hmm now I'm unsure how to read your post to be honest.
Since I'm not native english speaker and to avoid misunderstanding: are you being sarcastic to my post? Or the US propaganda machinery?
It's warm here (30C) and since we're not used to this kind of heat in sweden I might be a bit slow understanding

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
----- DEATH TO THE DEMI-GOD BUSH!!! FOREVER THE WORST EVIL IN HIS OWN WAR .... THE GREATEST TERRORIST OF ALL ----

WE NEED MORE HUMANITARIAN INTERVENTION !!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You registered just to say that? You're special.

Also, advocating/calling for the death of the sitting president.....not such a good idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join