It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead: Most Wanted Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
*dances in the street and fires my M-16 in the air*

First Id like to say.....

Praise be upon christ, praise him....praise be on the USA.....

ANOTHER ONE BACK TO ALLAH!!!!!

a major blow to the insurgency and a major victory to coalition forces....

OH BTW...it was zarqawi....

[edit on 8-6-2006 by XphilesPhan]
. are nothing but savages, no redeeming features whatsoever.

(Mod edit-Insults will not be tolerated, )

[edit on 8-6-2006 by asala]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
i'm with the fishy smell.
abc[aust] reports it as

says Zarqawi and one of his key lieutenants, spiritual adviser Sheikh Abdel Rahman, were killed at 6:15pm Wednesday (local time) in an air strike on an isolated safe house.

an isolated safe house that gets blown up, aint too much of a safe house in my opinion.

cut to tent in outer bagdahd
abul bin makin bombs gets a promotion, from camel jockey to
most wanted on u.s hit list[ 25mil bonus]doesn't pass go, AND doesn't go to jail
gets to terrorize the so called free world, without ever leaving dadsbag,

would that be 50mil obl made from the us gov???
or 50 mil they saved, on fictisious, fictisis, damnm, fake terror suspects?????

is bruckhiemer writin this 1???
still smells like trout to me

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Hi clownface, you know what on your link i saw another link which is this.

Now they talk about his last video was a BIG mistake, as they managed to track down the exact spot where he filmed it.
I know obl does put a white sheet up sometimes but not always.
If they are that good at tracking people down why cant they get obl.?

I'm not sure as to why they even say they found him based on his surroundings. Wouldn't it had been better to have that trick to use again if it really worked?

Seems pretty stupid to tell your enemy how you track him if you really want to find him, no?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
I believe Zarqawi was a real honest to goodness oxygen sucking muslim, and I believe he is dead, and I am happy he is dead

May the U.S. troops have many, many, more opportunities to kill these scumbags!

(Mod Edit, Insults will not be tolerated,).

[edit on 8-6-2006 by asala]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Seems pretty stupid to tell your enemy how you track him if you really want to find him, no?

I think so, especially if they ever wanted to use the same tactic against OBL.
Which makes me think even more that something is not right.

I think i saw another poster make the remark that maybe this guy died ages ago, but it was in our interests to keep the idea that he was still alive, then when it suited us, at the right time, use it as ammo.
If you know what i mean.

And with all these abuse cases coming out the woodwork, what better time than to hear this news.

CX

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Well they've just shown a picture of the "dead" Zarqawi on the live military conference from Iraq, and to be quite honest i don't buy it.

If two 500lb bombs hit that building, theres no way thats Zarqawi's face!

Theres all this talk of when Uday and Usay were shown on the media after thier death, it was admitted that they had received plastic surgery to rebuild thier face so the Iraqi's could recognise it. The same is being suggested here with Zarqawi as his face on tv looks no different than someone led peacefully in thier on thier deathbed.

If they had to spend yesterday making Zarqawi look like Zarqawi, maybe they spent the day making some innocent Iraqi look like Zarqawi?

CX.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

"We want to give you the joyous news of the martyrdom of the mujahed sheik Abu Musab al-Zarqawi," said the statement, signed by "Abu Abdel- Rahman al-Iraqi," identified as the deputy "emir" or leader of al- Qaida in Iraq.

We have given them a martyr, which is a call to arms in a situation like this. I would expect heightened attacks in Iraq, along with green lights to cells around the world to execute attacks as retribution for the death of this 'leader'.

Al-qeada is real , as was this man that was killed. The ideology he followed and preached killed 3000 people in one day, so crying a tear over one Muslim terrorist is something that should not be shown in these forums, unless you feel sympathy to their cause.

It will be interesting to see who comes to power now.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by billgrant88

I believe Zarqawi was a real honest to goodness oxygen sucking muslim, and I believe he is dead, and I am happy he is dead

#ing disgusting. What is it with you Christians? Scum of the Earth. The lot of you.

I take it your not a christian then.

So instead of just insults what about you telling us where and why the other posters have got it so wrong.

I personally think all war is wrong on both sides, and religion is what usually drags us down this route.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I love to watch the Sheeple being Manipulated like this.

It is very Entertaining!

How quickly everybody forgets all the # REALLY happening in Iraq - like Massacres upon Iraqi civilans done my US Marines.

Hey - maybe thats what this "News" was all about ey?

A Distraction.

You do not know what happened - you were not there.

The only thing you know about this Super-Terrorist, is what THEY told you.

And now THEY tell you he is dead.

Ofcourse you Swallow what THEY put in your mouth and Smile!

Good Boys and Girls.

[edit on 8/6/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

#ing disgusting. What is it with you Christians? Scum of the Earth. The lot of you.

Have you watched the beheading videos?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Well right now I'm none to thrilled with the followers of the Muslim religion. I understand that the people involved in this are a small part of the total group, but I don't see the rest of the Muslims tripping over themselves to condemn the actions of the few. They are more interested in whining about how they are being persecuted.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

It will be interesting to see who comes to power now.
If one is really dead, there is already another one...Cant wait to see his picture.

Will Osama be next? Will they pull him out of the hat? I think so. Soon.

What lengths we go thru- So, this means we can all forget the Haditha and other incidents now, right?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

How quickly everybody forgets all the # REALLY happening in Iraq - like Massacres upon Iraqi civilans done my US Marines.

Well, me personally never forgot that, i think in all wars documented massacres have always happened, not that its right.

As i said earlier above, if anything it definitely is a "good time" to bring this out, diverting attention away from whats really important.

Is there anything else that we should know?
What else can you see between the lines?

CX

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
First pictures of the dead Zarqawi.

www.sky.com...

I'm not saying a word!

CX.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

You do not know what happened - you were not there.

The only thing you know about this Super-Terrorist, is what THEY told you.

And now THEY tell you he is dead.

Ofcourse you Swallow what THEY put in your mouth and Smile!

Good Boys and Girls.

That means that we know just as much as you do. We're just being fed by different sources.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
Have you watched the beheading videos?

ATS: English Words and Western Voices Heard on Nick Berg Beheading Video
Nick Berg Video a False Flag Fake
Berg Decapitation Video Declared A Fraud By Doctor
Could N. Berg's execution be fake?

Bah - it is not Worth it.

Belive what you want to Belive.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
As usual, the BBC can't bring themselves to call him a terrorist. Instead he's a "insurgent"... Considering he's not even Iraqi, how can he be an insurgent - it was never his home other than as a guest of Saddam?
And then:

"Jordan tried him in absentia and sentenced him to death for allegedly plotting attacks on American and Israeli tourists."

Allegedly? He was convicted. Nothing allegedly about it. In addition he blew up a prominent Arab's wedding party - and bragged about it - in Jordan - not even mentioned by the BBC...

The "sophisticated" BBC? Sophisticated at misrepresenting the facts.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have a feeling that we'll be hearing of more successful raids as we approach the November congressional elections here in the U.S.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Zarqawi caught, just in time as the President's poll numbers keep slipping and the American public is getting tired of the war in Iraq. Hmmmmmmmmm.

Will this be enough to rescue the preseident from his impending political doom? Will this be a bit of bolster for support for invading Iran?

Stay tuned............

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Souljah, man, you really need to talk to a therapist. The man was real, he is dead, and someone will take his place. I would think that maybe at this point it may be someone who is controlled by a certain government, but he was not.

Also, just as you state that a country is not always representitive of it's leader, the same can be said about troops. Tactical decisions must be made with split second timing in the middle of heated battles. Also, There are 2 sides to the story. Read them both and then decide for yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join