It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lone Gunman episode before 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
An episode of the Lone Gunman before 9/11 that shows a plane being romotley controlled into WTC.

www.plaguepuppy.net...

[edit on 24-5-2006 by ULTIMA1]

[edit on 24-5-2006 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Aaaaaaaaah. So THAT´s where they got the idea from.

Always wondered about that.

Nice find there ULTIMA1.

EDIT: Are you SURE this is pre-9/11? The clip is dated 09/06/2002 which tells me otherwise. If this was shot before 9/11 this is a HELL of a find.

In which case, you probably want to sent a link to Alex Jones. Hmhm.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
[removed unnecessary quote of Entire preceeding post]

NOTE: This episode was shot from March 20 - April 7, 2000 and aired March 4, 2001

Original Site: www.plaguepuppy.net...

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/24/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wow.

This must have been discussed before over here at ATS, but I never did see the clip. They even talk about the WHY.

Wow squared.

From Wiki:

the plot of the March 4, 2001 pilot episode of the series depicts a secret U.S. government agency plotting to crash a Boeing 727 headed for Boston into the World Trade Center via remote control for the purpose of increasing the military defence budget and blaming the attack on foreign "tin-pot dictators" who are "begging to be smart-bombed." This episode aired in Australia less than two weeks before the 9/11 attacks, on August 30.

EDIT: Well a quick search shows this has only been marginally discussed:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still, well worth its own thread. Way Above.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yes. I will be the first to admit that this is one of those seemingly unrelated, yet weird pre-9/11 things that certainly has made me take second and third looks. I remember hearing about the series a little bit. It is most curious that the show was pulled, despite the fact it had really big ratings, even higher ratings than the first season of the X-Files. A show dedicated to government conspiracy theories actually airing an episode of a government conspiracy to cause a terrorist attack, an attack that occured almost exactly as it had in the episode several months later, with alot of people suspecting not all as it seems............

i remember in another thread saying something about collective unconcious forshadowing of things to come regarding eerie pre-9/11 pop culture images showing the attacks...........

Yeah. This one REALLY registers offscale on the WEIRD meter. This certainly is NOT an easy one to debunk.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Yes. I will be the first to admit that this is one of those seemingly unrelated, yet weird pre-9/11 things that certainly has made me take second and third looks.

You hear about one of the actors who played one of the Lone Gunman went to Alex Jones and told him that Carter was getting stories from the FBI and NASA?

Video link

There's a bit on there about the Lone Gunmen pilot also.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The striking similarities of this LG pilot were already discussed online a few days after the attacks. I remember even reading about it in newspapers immediately after the attacks. It took a while before that episode appeared online though, guess it was too shocking at that time.

But then it got really intriguing when Dean Haglund came out with his Alex Jones interview in 2004 (as comm.monster pointed out) about CIA people infiltrating Hollywood parties and brainstorms and FBI and NASA people approaching writers with plots for stories (24 anyone?)

And i just thought this was a case of life imitating art,
a bizarre explession of the Zeitgeist...

what do i know?
mr Jones

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Monster

You hear about one of the actors who played one of the Lone Gunman went to Alex Jones and told him that Carter was getting stories from the FBI and NASA?

Video link

There's a bit on there about the Lone Gunmen pilot also.

Not until now. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just gets weirder and weirder.

I am going to have to rethink my opinions on the extent the CIA and shadow government agencies have influence and feelers in the entertainment industry.

Anyone who thinks this is simply coincidence is either deliberately denying it out of stubborness or is a spook.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Wow thats crazy and the guy said this will happen during the 9th. Craziness.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well, this is kinda old, but...

If you think that's weird, check this out.

media.putfile.com...

From re-capping govt involvement in the 1993 attack to the planned one on 9/11, it's insane. The guy even says they'll have to kill 4000 people!
But, the kicker for me is when he said NATURALLY they would blame the Muslims.:shk:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
Well a quick search shows this has only been marginally discussed:

Still, well worth its own thread. Way Above.

You can add my thread to that list:
The Lone Gunmen pilot - Pre 911 TV show with 911 theme

There are other pre-911 movies and TV shows discussed in that thread, including The Long Kiss Goodnight clip that I uploaded, posted aboe by truthseeka.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i seriously doubt this movie was post-911. that would be ridiculously insensitive.
Propellor Arena for Sega Dreamcast got cancelled because of 9-11 because players could fly their planes into the skyscapers.
so many games were delayed including a GTA.
movies were edited to take out scened of the twin towers, delaying their releases as well.

why would a post 9-11 movie depict this? especially of a fictional nature of building that no longer exist(unless they are trying to tell us something).
but it sounds as stupid to me a making a movie about they L.A. riots and how they never started rioting because I made a public announcment denouncing the beating on TV.

it's insensetive a retarted to be post-911 unless they are just trying to tell us something.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
apparantly this is all about money.

but what if we gave everyone in America $1750 every two weeks- only if they work.
and if they do nothing, they get nothing.
this would not only end poverty from working a single mother working at Sonic, but also make rich people down to our level.
only high position jobs should get more, like scientists and doctors and cops and stuff. but not that much more.

just print the damn money, and people would be happy to work everyday. instead of going to work all mad and sad and stuff. and apparantly $1750 every two weeks is more than a cop or teacher gets anyways, so i guess they shouldn't get paid more.

this process would not ruin the economy, it would only pave the way for a new process. called, work and get.

people who make cpu processors and TVs and Windows XP are soooo rich...
but what if everyone at one time quit working at your local grocery store, Wal-Mart, gas stations, and McDonalds?

we can live without XP, but they can't live without us.

it's time to divii up the money in creation of a new economy.
because no one needs 6 million dollars, nontheless 60 million- or even more nontheless- 60 BILLION when 600,000 can last a lifetime.

i've added it up before. 120,000 can buy a nice house- 80,000 can buy a sweet car. and 400,000 can pay for utilities, gas, and food for a LIFETIME.

end the economy and mansions/mulitiple houses/multiple Ferraris and let the true laborers finally reap the benefits of feeding you rich people who take everythin for granted both in hungriness and in moneies.

all i know is i live in an apartment and have no car(i walk/take bus to work). and i'm pretty damn happy at the end of the day. if it takes 60 Billion dolars, or 12 million dollars, or 2 houses, or a Ferrari to be happy.... then something is wrong here- cuz i'm happy a lot as is. divii it up for the people that can't even afford a house and have to worry about next months rent EVERY MONTH or have Mac and Cheese every night.

instead people kill for more. the killing would stop once everyone get $1750 every two weeks for working at Sonic.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chibidai_rrr
i seriously doubt this movie was post-911. that would be ridiculously insensitive.
Propellor Arena for Sega Dreamcast got cancelled because of 9-11 because players could fly their planes into the skyscapers.

As in my earlier post the series was done pre 911.

NOTE: This episode was shot from March 20 - April 7, 2000 and aired March 4, 2001

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
EDIT:
Post deleted.
No point in continuing the off-topic discussion about wealth.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by AceOfBase]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
For what it's worth (and as most know I support a lot of the official explanations behind 9/11 events) I am convinced (to the best of my knowledge) that this episode was indeed made pre 9/11 and broadcast about 6 months before.
You can buy the DVDs on Amazon and it says on there the dates I think, also Google searches can confirm this. Rather than look at it from the conspiracy angle, I recommend searches from the perspective of an avid fan (ie not including 9/11 references) this way you should unbiased information regarding it's release date.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Rather than look at it from the conspiracy angle

Which conspiracy, the government or the media ?????

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Any conspiracy angle, if you type anything in including keywords such as '9/11, conspiracy, wtc' etc then you'll more than likely get pages which are written from the conspiracy viewpoint. By eliminating that and looking from an angle of an uninformed fan you are more likely to get unbiased information on it's release date. Obviously in this case they will probably be more or less the same, but it's a good practise to get into, if you just look at websites which reinforce your ideas then you'll just get to hear what you want, which is not necessarily the truth.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Any conspiracy angle, if you type anything in including keywords such as '9/11, conspiracy, wtc' etc then you'll more than likely get pages which are written from the conspiracy viewpoint.

I don't use those sights, plus i have classified sights. I am just looking for truth and not trying to boster any conspiracy.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It certainily was aired before 9/11. I'm in Australia and I remember watching some of the episode because I couldn't sleep.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join