It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go injections and mind control and mark of the beast!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well one of my good friends sent me this link. And I believe this may deal with dun dun dun... The Mark of the Beast.. lol. Well, let us take a look shall we?

This is a choice to have an IMPLANT it removes personality disorders such as:

Bipolar Disorder
Depression
Epilepsy
Anxiety Disorder

la la la, Improve the quality of your life.. *meditation music* Hmmm wow! Doesn't that sound great! Lets all get those shots right now!!! Woohoo!!!

Here's the link

www.vagusnervestimulation.com...

It may be the initial device that is combined with the future RFID chip....... meaning, that everyone will see this as a marvelous development, everyone wants to feel happy, everyone chooses to have it....as long as its mixed with an identification technology, as well as a exchange of currency technology.....lets see where they implant this.....possible in the brain (forehead) or right hand..

Alright! Right on!!! Lets go get these IMPLANTS.....you've got to be kidding me... what a great mind control method.
Like I would ever, EVER get these implants...

[edit on 24-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have just recently been diagnosed with several severe personality disorders.

These disorders directly affect my ability to be a slave to a gutless system of cowards and criminals.

I hope they go ahead and put me down for future implants that will help these society destroying disorders.

I'll give the list...

'LiveFreeOrDie' disorder

'TakeYourImplantsAndShoveEm' disorder

'YouWillNeverControlMyMind' disorder

'TheNewWorld' disorder

'WillNeverFearFakeAuthority' disorder

I'm just kidding. Actually, I'm an implant collector. I already have several. I'm looking to continue my collection. Please contact my brain directly to set up a time for abduction and implantation.

[edit on 3/24/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Those symtoms are good Geddon. Very funny...I know I have those...I also have depression and take antidepressants, I take sleeping pills too. Man I could not live without my pills

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Those symtoms are good Geddon. Very funny...I know I have those...I also have depression and take antidepressants, I take sleeping pills too. Man I could not live without my pills

ahh yes good old prozac...where would i be without it? i have to take it for a number or resons.

Arm Of Geddon, if you have Livefreeordie disorder, why are you here now? were all slaves my friend...

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
.....lets see where they implant this.....possible in the brain (forehead) or right hand..

Alright! Right on!!! Lets go get these IMPLANTS.....you've got to be kidding me... what a great mind control method.
Like I would ever, EVER get these implants...

Vagus Nerve Stimulation

What To Expect After Treatment

The vagus nerve stimulator can begin working right after the surgery (as soon as the doctor programs it). You may notice a slight bulge in the area under your collarbone where the device is, and the surgery will leave small scars on the side of your neck where the wire lead was placed and on your chest where the device was implanted.

The doctor programs the device to produce weak electrical signals that travel along the vagus nerve to your brain at regular intervals. These signals help prevent the electrical bursts in the brain that cause seizures.

This is not a "flip a switch and be happy" treatment. It is a mild preventative that is being debated as to whether it actually works or not. The company that makes it touts it as revolutionary to medicine, but researchers using it in clinical trials have not seen the same amount of positive evidence. This WILL NOT replace pharmaceutical treatment for a long time to come, just like the Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) devices are not the cure-all for Parkinson's patients.

The Vagus Nerve runs up the neck and across the jaw line (trigeminal nerve), so why would you assume that it would be attached or located in the brain or in the hand?

JDub

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9ine_Lives
Arm Of Geddon, if you have Livefreeordie disorder, why are you here now?

Ah, I just got the warm fuzzies from that comment.

Anyway, I'm talking about the mind. Everybody dies, why care about that? But if my mind was enslaved then it would be a far worse death than the physical one.

And going back down to the level you speak of, I can't very well be physically free when I share a rock with 6 billion people that live in constant fear of their own shadows. *sigh* I'm still here because I care. Maybe, just maybe, I can help someone free their own mind from their ignorance induced slavery. Maybe I shouldn't care and just ascend, eh? Hmph.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This is all leading towards microchipping everyone, so they know your every action, everywhere you go, every purchase you make.

The reason...? So you can't have a revolutuion if you want.

If there's no privacy, you can't talk to different people about things you see as wrong either.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
This is all leading towards microchipping everyone, so they know your every action, everywhere you go, every purchase you make.

The reason...? So you can't have a revolutuion if you want.

If there's no privacy, you can't talk to different people about things you see as wrong either.

Finally thank you. It's good that you know what's going on because most people just think, Oh what a great thing to do! Lets all get cured.. truth is...it's not curing you."

And is this new micro chip collar thing with dogs ok?

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
why wiouldanyone want these inplants i wouldrathersuffer but w/e look i hear your point but you atre fgetting in to to hevy converstion for a 17year old! at least that is what my granma thinks but still take tidown a notch kendall!

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
People want the implants because it can be debilitating not to have them. Having no control over epileptic fits that can cause embarrassment and frustration because it feels like the person's body is revolting on them and they have no control anymore.

The people with chronic depression that can't or don't leave their house, don't spend time with their family, or are unable to hold a job because the depression has stolen most of their life from them.

In the same vein, an advanced stage Parkinson's patient can be turned into a tremoring pile of goo, but that can be instantly reversed with the surgery to implant a DBS.

Please don't confuse technology and evil intent. As a person that has several chronic health conditions, I am careful about what meds I take. I may feel that big pharma's overall plan is to get everyone using their products for every little sniffle, but that doesn't stop me from using their meds to control my health conditions.

The RFID issue is separate from the implants. One is medically necessary, the other will be optional for a while and then mandatory in future. Implantable device makers will not be including RFID's in their devices. It would make no sense to do so because, in the case of a person having an implant for depression, the depression can improve and the device no longer be needed. Now the RFID is out of the body. The device legally cannot be implanted in someone else. What next?

The microchips for animals *IS* a testing platform in my opinion. If an animal can bang it around, be exposed to high and low temps and still have the chip work, then the chip makers will have positive data showing that it can be successfully used in humans.

While I would love to have a method of taking my charts, xrays, CT's, MRI's with me to my different doctors in a method other than a 4" stack of paper in a file, I have found no manageable way to do that. I have investigated the computer flash drives for doing this, but if my local hospital is not technologically equipped to use the flash drive and my regular doctors do not use computers in the exam room, it does me no good to invest in it.

The intent of the technology makers is good, but there are some out there that want to use it for nefarious purposes. The same goes for my telephone, my local ATM machine, my local store that wants my zipcode at their cash register for marketing purposes, etc.

JDub

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm not saying there definatly isn't any threat to our individuality from future implants, but do you have any evidence, or even a sensible reason, for this claim?

You seem to want there to be conspiracies everywhere you look and, as Arm of Geddon said, to be jumping at shadows.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Now Im starting to wonder, have to go for an evaluation to have a spinal stimulator implanted in my spine, due to chronic pain, should I have reason to worry? Guess maybe I'll evaluate a bit more before going thru with it.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Speaking personally, I take a daily dosage of Paxil. I can honestly say, my life was in a downward, disintegrating spiral beforehand. It took about six months to truly kick in before I felt like I wasn't having sincere problems with anger and depression. Today, whereas I am not "perfect", I feel as though I *can* handle things. If I become angry or depressed, I know of ways to fight it that I simply would not be able to achieve without the help of Paxil.

Does it bother me that I need something like this to be "stable" ? YES. Does it upset me that one day a frivelous lawsuit could occur and it could be branded as being illegal by the FDA ? YES. Do I think that alot of people look for cures in pills and implants without truly needing them, more as a cureall, sweep everything under the rug approach without truly working themselves on their problems ? Yes.

The VERY first thing I did when I was told that this drug would help me was investigate it. This is what *ANY* sane and responsible adult should do. Ask questions, don't take it JUST because you were told to by someone in authority.

The fact is, (IMHO) we are truly surpassing the boundaries of a normal evoluational race of creatures. We are screaming headlong on a fast track to a day of having certain things implanted almost unquestionably at birth (just as circumcisions are performed with little thought today). It *IS* inevitable that a day will come where we are all implanted in some way. But, whether it is a drug, or mechanical implant, we need to know what the hell it is that it does. We need to ask our own questions, and be informed.

There are no victims in life.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowdragonAP45
why wiouldanyone want these inplants i wouldrathersuffer but w/e look i hear your point but you atre fgetting in to to hevy converstion for a 17year old! at least that is what my granma thinks but still take tidown a notch kendall!

Excuse me...who is Kendall. *slaps you!* Way to go to use my name ASHLEY.... stupid.. my god, just shut it, I am not obsessed, Merger sent this link to me and told me to post it so I did. *slaps you again* you are really starting to annoy me. It's ok guys I know this girl outside of ATS....

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
whitelightwolf and ShadowdragonAP45 please keep to the topic.
If you want to talk about each other do so in U2U or in real life.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

I seriously hate how you guys think of yourselves superior and you constantly look for trouble makers. I am not a trouble maker...but it's just annoying you know? Anyways, I understand you're just doing your job, none the less...oh well.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
whitelightwolf!

i relly agre wit wat u ar sayin'

its to bad that there are so many people who want to keep u down like that i dont thikn its reptlans tho i think its the masons maybe their working togethar but i dont kno

maybe the reptlans are a creashun of the masons to disguese themselfs!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotdogsandsoup
whitelightwolf!

i relly agre wit wat u ar sayin'

its to bad that there are so many people who want to keep u down like that i dont thikn its reptlans tho i think its the masons maybe their working togethar but i dont kno

maybe the reptlans are a creashun of the masons to disguese themselfs!!!

Thank you, I really appreciate that. It makes me happy to hear that as you must be a reptilian believer, and someone who REALLY understands what is happening here. Meaning, you my friend are not a s"sheeple" Sheeple are people who act like sheep, because sheep think they are happy and are living a great life, but in reality they are being led in the dark...which is what the governemnt is doing to us. Not to boast. But I have done countless research and I do know a lot about these reptilians and draconians.

The thing that people must understand...is that the government wants to establish a Global elite, world wide currency, and! CONTROL....control meaning micro chipping people which could be this "Mark of the Beast" Deal..let me tell you something. If I am correct the bible marks the anti chrsit to possibly come in 2006. I mean the bible codes do say that. June 6, 2006= 666. regardless of the fact that poeple are saying 666 is not the devils number that is BS... 666 was the devils number and always has been!

[edit on 29-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The intent of the technology makers is good, but there are some out there that want to use it for nefarious purposes. The same goes for my telephone, my local ATM machine, my local store that wants my zipcode at their cash register for marketing purposes, etc.

That right there says alot. Technology is an amazing worthy thing that can also be used for negative evil purposes.

You want to stick a chip in me to fix my anxiety, I say "Show me the studies supporting this implant".

If I'm satisfied, then 'mark' me, I'll bow to the beast.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

Originally posted by Umbrax

I seriously hate how you guys think of yourselves superior and you constantly look for trouble makers. I am not a trouble maker...but it's just annoying you know? Anyways, I understand you're just doing your job, none the less...oh well.

The T&C applies to everyone. You are not above it because you say you know ShadowdragonAP45 in real life.

I've only nicely asked you to keep to the topic where I could of just as easily given you a warn for behaving in an abusive manor.

If you do not want to be viewed as a trouble maker then you should not create extra accounts on ATS for us to ban and accuse Mods of being reptilians or feeling superior.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join