It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tussle in the Cabal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I learned of this story yesterday and still find it hard to believe. It would seem the Teflon is finally starting to wear. Rummy has been instrumental in PNAC and the Pax Americana movement. To sideline him now throws up big flags for me. Rummy vs. Condi.

Donald Rumsfeld, US defence secretary, said on Tuesday he had not been told by President George W. Bush or the National Security Council that the White House was to restructure the handling of postwar Iraq before the media were briefed on the plan by NSC officials...

He said he did not know why Ms Rice, Mr Bush's national security adviser, had felt it necessary to send a memorandum about the new organisation to cabinet officials or brief the New York Times about the move...

Mr Rumsfeld declined to comment on the perception that the move was an attempt by the White House to strip control of the rebuilding from the tight grip of the Pentagon...

But people close to the Pentagon said on Tuesday that Mr Rumsfeld's account appeared to be at odds with that of Ms Rice.

Rumsfeld 'not told' of postwar shake-up

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by kukla]

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House on Wednesday sought to paper over any differences with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, who complained he was not told of a postwar Iraq (news - web sites) reorganizational shake-up.

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20031008/pl_nm/iraq_bush_dc_6

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Does this sound like what whispers was talking about?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I thought about that DR, but how could you describe either Condi or Rummy as a dove? This also muddles the "football" question.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
LOL, they are reduced to praying for division within the house itself now!

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't think anyone is praying and I don't think you have the whole story. Try some research.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
I thought about that DR, but how could you describe either Condi or Rummy as a dove? This also muddles the "football" question.

Maybe this is a monkeywrench thrown into the mix by the doves to buy them time?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm of the opinion that Rummy is being setup for the fall-guy role. But wouldn't that be dangerous considering what Rummy knows..

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
kukla,

try some research?

so you are the genius around here are you?

well here is the reason handed to you on a silver platter:

the jews wanted this!

what else do you want to know?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
THENEO,

Another insightful, articulate and informative reply. The Jews, along with countless others want this.

There is much else I'd like to know, but you obviously have not taken my advice, so I don't really see how you can help. Please keep your "flame-and-run" techniques away from this thread.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
THENEO

Dude, the Cabal has been around for a long long time, and there is ample evidence that it is composed of far more Christians than Jews.

Indeed, the best evidence indicates that the makeup of the Cabal is likely some sort of pagan religion that has no direct equivalent in the mainstream.

Please dont go flaming particular religious groups, especially when the evidence doesnt support it.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Look out DR!! He may come back and warn you about making "personal attacks" on him.

Best to just ignore the lime green and continue with the thread. That's what I'm doing now.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm still at a loss as to what this could mean for the agenda. Maybe this is a way to free Rummy up to start looking at another theatre? (i.e. Syria, Iran, NK..)

I caught him on CSPAN last week and he was PISSED and very animated. More so then I've ever seen him. Then the FT Times interview is more telling than any of his previous interviews combined. And now it seems the WH is downplaying the tift.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House Wednesday sought to paper over any differences with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, who complained he was not told of a postwar Iraq reorganizational shake-up.

Rumsfeld's annoyance at the White House emerged during an interview he gave to London's Financial Times newspaper, a rare display of public pique within President Bush's famously disciplined inner circle....

But the move was perceived in Washington as giving the State Department a greater say in postwar reconstruction in Iraq. State Department officials have felt sidelined from what would normally be an effort they would lead.

"What it means is that, at least in the policy formulation stage, other agencies are going to have a bigger voice than they had up to this point," said Ivo Daalder, a defense analyst at the Brookings Institution think tank. "And in that sense, by definition you're seeing a diminution of Rumsfeld's ability to control that process."

White House spokesman Scott McClellan singled out a portion of Rumsfeld's remarks to the Financial Times, that the defense secretary said the NSC's job is to coordinate policy, to suggest there was no difference between the White House and Rumsfeld.

"I looked at what he said, and it's right in line with what we said," he added.

McClellan had said Monday that Rumsfeld had been consulted and approved of the shake-up in advance, but he said on Wednesday: "Maybe I should not have characterized it that way."

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Rumsfeld and his PNACers have screwed things up royal. With the 2004 election coming up, the administration cannot afford to continue as is. Iraq is a certified disaster.

The thing that is most interesting is this near invisible division amongst members of the cabal. Colin Powell is definitely not among the inner sanctum. This is what whispers alluded to. The question is, just what exactly does Bush know? Who is he listening to?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Bush is just Cheney's monkey face, Bush is just setting himself up for the future, he has no power in reality. Cheney is the President, he tried and lost, then got Bush to try for him and cheated to make sure that nothing was messed up. Worked perfectly.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It goes beyond Cheney. The masses will never see those who rule by secrecy.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
DR,

so religion is now sacred at Abovetopsecret?

then I am now complaining about the constant attacks against Christians.

awaiting your response.

oh and I find all the young know-it-alls around here that have done nothing quite annoying.

isn't it your job to tell them to shut their mouths?

regarding the jewish lobby and Iraq, it was primarily the jewish lobby that wanted to go into Iraq and you have seen countless articles here that claim that,

now that they have what they want they will dispose of those people involved in order to cover tracks,

standard operational proceedures, or am I wrong?

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Neo,

My point was that not just the Jews had to do with Iraq. Also, the Cabal is not a strictly Jewish organization, as many different backgrounds are involved. Indeed, the Cabal has its own pagan religion that is little known or understood outside of thier circle.

Yes, there was Jewish interest in going into Iraq, and that was capitalized upon (I am firmly convinced that the Mossad were responsible for the WTC attack). However, it would have happened regardless. The Cabal simply exploited the assistance offered by the Israelis.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Considering the recent revelation that Russia will now trade all oil transactions in the Euro, and that they are increasing thier nuclear weapons abilities (both of which are semi-public indicators of an alignment against the US with OPEC), I would not be at all surprised to see OPEC go completely with the Euro in very short order.

Maybe this is the true public expression of a rift in the Cabal?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
For more on Russia going with the Euro:
www.moscowtimes.ru...

new topics

top topics

join