It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will prove that aliens are either hoax, or are spiritual beings, NOT ALF's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hello Mr. Icke. How does this fit into your theories?

Using logic and facts, I will prove that aliens are either hoax, or are spiritual beings, NOT ALF's from other planets.

First:
Aliens on Earth can only be:
Completely Fake
Alien (from another planet) Beings
Spiritual Beings

UFO’s around Earth can only be:
1. Completely Fake
2. Government Craft
3. Alien (from another planet) Craft
4. Spiritual Beings

What do you picture when you think of an alien? Maybe this:

“These small beings are the most commonly observed entities reported by abducted aboard extraterrestrial craft, and are believed to be the ones most responsible for human abductions. … Based on the evidence of their physical appearance, the following hypothesis can be made: The Grays are descended from a dolphin-like or cetacean-based life form. There are several reasons for this supposition. The answer can be found in the similarities between cetaceans and Grays, using physical and behavioral aspects.”
www.demonhunter.btinternet.co.uk...

One of the biggest things alien worshippers trumpet is all of the claims of seeing aliens, and how often are they gray’s? Exactly.

There have been countless encounters and sightings of this alien in modern years, but the FACT of the matter is that the first “encounter” with this “ALF”, was made by the Occultist/Satanist Aleister Crowley allegidly using a magickal summoning spell:

NOTE: That he is black white=gray.

In 1918 Crowley began a series of magickal workings called the Amalantrah Workings, where they allegedly created a “Magickal Portal”. Allegedly they summoned an interdimentional being named “Lam”, via the Magickal Portal they created. Crowley drew that picture of Lam, and maintained the picture is actually a portrait and drawn from real life.

“Since Crowley's time, several occult groups and individuals following in his footsteps have claimed to have intentionally and successfully contacted "Lam." Most notably, Michael Bertiaux in the 1960's followed by a group of O.T.O initiates in the 1970's. (The O.T.O. is the Ordo Templi Orientis, a Magickal order run by Crowley.) These individuals consider "Lam" to be a trans-mundane or extraterrestrial entity and claimed remarkable success in their invocations - if they are to be believed.”

“Kenneth Grant, head of the current O.T.O., states that: "Lam is a Great Old One whose archetype is recognizable in accounts of UFO occupants." It would seem from this official Typhonian statement that the current invokers of Lam are absolutely clear that Lam and the aliens-aliens are one.”

“According to occult lore, the Portal was further enlarged by a Jet Propulsion Laboratory founder and rocket fuel scientist named Jack Parsons, and Scientology and Dianetics founder L. Ron Hubbard in 1946, facilitating - so it is said - a monumental paradigm shift in human consciousness. This Magickal working was called the Babylon Working, and like the Amalantrah Working on which its ritual was patterned, it was based on ceremonial sex magick.”

“Based on face value of the evidence, a theory could be constructed that not only are the Lams "gray aliens," but that the arrival of the "gray aliens" in American UFO culture was facilitated solely by the magical workings of Aleister Crowley and later disciples working in his footsteps. www.boudillion.com...

“Based on the evidence of their physical appearance, the following hypothesis can be made: The Grays are descended from a dolphin-like or cetacean-based life form. Due to no knowledge at all of the origins of the Grays, either as simply evolved cetaceans, or as a cloned slave society,” www.think-aboutit.com...

There is still no solid evidence of an alien being, besides more claims. Just elaborate hoaxes (and you guessed it, nearly all grays), some possibly government issued. Too hard to believe? Look at all of the GREAT science fiction novels, and movies out there. Science fiction people are usually the ones who get into this stuff anyways. Abduction and similar “ALF” claims are hysteria, or are spiritual beings. The most common seen aliens ever, are clearly falsified as being from other planets. Why would any of the other alien beings claims be real? “Aliens” are just demons performing trickery on the world to mix it up, or it’s all made up by nut jobs wanting attention.

UFOs are flying objects (or suspended objects in a photo) that cannot be identified in government issued books. There is evidence that the Nazis were developing them, and then further development in AmericA and elsewhere. UFO's from other planets are science fiction, or are “balls of light” meaning spiritual beings. The reason for all of the disc shaped craft hoaxes is simple; people theorized the “crafts” shape according to the reported flight characteristics. Would a craft that can do those aerial maneuvers really have wings? No, it would be sphere-like or disc shaped. If there are actual anti-gravity ships, they are government built. Even if anti-gravity is possible, that doesn’t mean the craft could travel across the galaxy, in the lifetime of a human. If those reported UFO-like balls of light are real, then they are spiritual beings.

Many believers of "Maitreya"(coming New Age/Masonic/Buddhist/etc “World Teacher”) believe that aliens come here from Mars and Venus, and build crop circles (96percent of them), you tell me because I laughed. The Cydonia "ruins" are proven benign, and there’s proven to be no sustained life there. Some will argue that some crop circles aren’t from human origins, but who can really prove that? Look at the technology and special effects increase rates, and all of the other “crafts” in the world. Crop circles are proven to be man made, but further the sacred geometry they use proves they are of occult influence, just like Crowley’s "Lam".

As far as UFO/Alien evidence is concerned, there’s very little evidence with any credibility. Now with YAHWEH, it’s a whole other story. It boils down to this: either ABC News completely set the whole thing up and added special effects to the footage, or it must be real. Normally “News” networks like ABC wont even touch UFO stuff, unless it’s say an burning up object in the atmosphere, that many people seen, and they can show it wasn’t an “UFO”. Before watching it I was quite skeptical, despite all of my above findings, and what this guy is about. After watching it, its rather hard too dismiss it, unless ABC hoaxed it. From what I can tell ABC had nothing to gain just being a newscast, and it didn’t get too far out of the “UFOlogy community”. Other networks like FOX are famous for airing some major conspiracy/hoax material; never in the news, but in high ratings hour long shows, where they likely made millions.

Now if “YAHWEH” is for real, then he backs up this article, with the occult connections, but further proves that spiritual beings do exist. Even without him, I think its been laid out rather simple, thats "aliens" are made up, or are "demons".

He claims that he’s a prophet, that was taught by some Rabbi in Israel, how to summon the UFO’s. Now I will bring your attention to the fact that YAHWEH is a Biblical name of the Creator, but that that name was intentionally misspelled when it was written. If he’s for real, then it is obvious that he was instructed in the Jewish form of the Higher Mysteries: Kabbalah.

“It's absolutely true, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that YAHWEH sends his UFOs to appear on my signal!” www.prophetyahweh.com...

The video you must watch:
www.putfile.com...

Could be faked, but its rather convincing, mor econvincing than any blind aliens claims than I've ever seen.

”It's said that Angels are intelligent beings that are not human, mysterious beings that are alien to "us"”, so what does that tell you? If the "aliens" are here, then they CANNOT be trusted; if they do exist, just dont desire them as some fools do, disregard the topic altogether.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Flexible labels mate: what alien being, or being of any kind, would not be a spiritual being?

The material universe us surely the solidified vibrations of the spiritual universe?

Its all ONE universe or no universe at all

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sorry, fixed.

Ok, spiritual entities, not AlienLifeForms. Better yet "interdimensional beings".

[edit on 7-3-2006 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hrmmm interesting points you put there........ but I have to make you think of something....

Majority of alien abductions are military/secret government based, memories are masked to make you believe they are alien based.

There has been LITTLE alien abductions from the 1960's (69 i think)...and the ones that are authentic, are not of greys either, but either reptilian, humanoid or other.....

And also, the greys are not dolphin like...HUMANS have dolphin genetics (more so with people of autistic nature)...the 3 ft greys were created by the Draco..... and the renegade greys who want to free themselves from the clutches of the draco, USED to take humans to study and find a way to create a proper digestive system for them, because the greys actually had to swim in fluid to get nutrients into their body through their skin....the way they were made so they remained loyal to the Draco.

Aliens are not hoaxes, they simply do not bother with us anymore (as much as they used to)........ recent alien abductions are secret government based, recent UFO sightings are secret government based....

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger

Majority of alien abductions are military/secret government based, memories are masked to make you believe they are alien based.[/q]

I agree, assuming those people wern't lying/dreaming altogether.

[q]There has been LITTLE alien abductions from the 1960's (69 i think)...and the ones that are authentic, are not of greys either, but either reptilian, humanoid or other.....[/q]

That's fine, because that actually plots how it's a mass hysteria situation. I'm not even saying that that guy ("yahweh") is definetely for real, but thats more convincing than anything i've ever seen the Ufologists produce. Now if such beings do exist, then it goes to show that demonic rules apply to them as peoples open mindedness and even desire (which grows with popularity) would be fueling it. Or they're all haivng dreams but regardless I've yet to see any real "UFO" evidence, just claims. Here I brought the first claim, which seems to dominate all known "alien" existence to this day.

[q]And also, the greys are not dolphin like...HUMANS have dolphin genetics (more so with people of autistic nature)...the 3 ft greys were created by the Draco..... and the renegade greys who want to free themselves from the clutches of the draco, USED to take humans to study and find a way to create a proper digestive system for them, because the greys actually had to swim in fluid to get nutrients into their body through their skin....the way they were made so they remained loyal to the Draco.[/q]

Huh? Thats dripping with theory and speculation. I'm here to discuss facts.

[q]Aliens are not hoaxes, they simply do not bother with us anymore (as much as they used to)........ recent alien abductions are secret government based, recent UFO sightings are secret government based....[/q]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well based on my understanding of Ickes work I reckon he'd broadly agree with you...one ages spirits and pookahs etc are another ages grey's and little green men

Course that doesnt mean spirits and pookahs wertnt really ET's or that ET's arnt really spirits and pookahs...its all to do with the individuals frame of reference, and that would seem to be dependent on the culture and environment of someones upbringing and the mental constructs engendered by same

Im not one to go to deep into the UFO feild, though I believe Bill cooper more than touched on the occult aspect of UFOlogy, as has Tsarion

but I would venture the opinion that I cant see any way more credible of crossing the gulfs of space than the power of thought, not technology

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Originally posted by Merger

Majority of alien abductions are military/secret government based, memories are masked to make you believe they are alien based.[/q]

I agree, assuming those people wern't lying/dreaming altogether.

[q]There has been LITTLE alien abductions from the 1960's (69 i think)...and the ones that are authentic, are not of greys either, but either reptilian, humanoid or other.....[/q]

That's fine, because that actually plots how it's a mass hysteria situation. I'm not even saying that that guy ("yahweh") is definetely for real, but thats more convincing than anything i've ever seen the Ufologists produce. Now if such beings do exist, then it goes to show that demonic rules apply to them as peoples open mindedness and even desire (which grows with popularity) would be fueling it. Or they're all haivng dreams but regardless I've yet to see any real "UFO" evidence, just claims. Here I brought the first claim, which seems to dominate all known "alien" existence to this day.

[q]And also, the greys are not dolphin like...HUMANS have dolphin genetics (more so with people of autistic nature)...the 3 ft greys were created by the Draco..... and the renegade greys who want to free themselves from the clutches of the draco, USED to take humans to study and find a way to create a proper digestive system for them, because the greys actually had to swim in fluid to get nutrients into their body through their skin....the way they were made so they remained loyal to the Draco.[/q]

Huh? Thats dripping with theory and speculation. I'm here to discuss facts.

[q]Aliens are not hoaxes, they simply do not bother with us anymore (as much as they used to)........ recent alien abductions are secret government based, recent UFO sightings are secret government based....[/q]

I am only stating about the experiences of a good friend, and an ex worker for the elite. His work involved actual expeditions to UFO crash land sites to identify the beings controlling the craft. And thus his expertise on the origins and characterstics of influencial beings to this planet.....which indirectly involve, the creation of the human race, and thus my dolphin statement.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't see any proof. Just more blah-blah.

Proof is generally taking a variety of recognized facts and arranging them in a logical way so that a causal relationship can be discerned.

I don't see any of that here. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
I don't see any proof. Just more blah-blah.

Proof is generally taking a variety of recognized facts and arranging them in a logical way so that a causal relationship can be discerned.

I don't see any of that here. Thank you.

Variety? I show you the absolute origins the speices which is the entire backbone of the "movement" and you want more? I'd say i've handled my burden of proof, but after decades show me where the ufologists have prooven theirs? This applies whether that so called yahweh is for real or not.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Variety? I show you the absolute origins the speices which is the entire backbone of the "movement" and you want more? I'd say i've handled my burden of proof, but after decades show me where the ufologists have prooven theirs?

As far as aliens are concerned, there is no current undeniable proof that they exist. I agree with that completely. But nobody can prove a negative. Maybe there are aliens out there. It would be super cool. And you have to admit that at this point, we don't have enough of a grasp on the workings of the universe to say that we've investigated every single possibility of them existing or not. So the jury is still out on that.

But if you're going to identify these various aliens as something specific ("demons?") you're going to have to provide a lot better "proof" than some third-hand stories and dubious conjecture.

First off, you're going to have to define and prove that there's something you call a "spirit." What do you even mean by that? I think your hypothesis is poorly stated and your assumptions are questionable. What if "aliens" are hallucinations? Or maybe physical mental projections, tulpas, or thought forms that physically interact with reality in some way we don't understand? What if they're time-traveling humans? What if they're trans-dimensional beings from another universe? What if...? We don't even know all the categories of things they might be, so even if you could eliminate one or two, you'd still have some "X" thing they still might be.

After that, you're going to have to be specific. You're going to have to prove that the specific aliens encountered by Betty and Barney Hill were "spiritual beings," and not from another planet. In fact you're going to have to specifically prove that every specific, individual sighting from the beginning of time is NOT an alien from another planet. Can you do it?

I'm really not trying to bust your balls here, but I just don't think you understand what "proof" means.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
so even if you could eliminate one or two, you'd still have some "X" thing they still might be.

I have to agree, until we have hard proof they could be anything.

I'm really not trying to bust your balls here, but I just don't think you understand what "proof" means.

Anything but hard proof is either conjecture and theory, you put together a great hypothesis but you labeled it as truth.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
ah yes...lam, from the order of lam...and the book/order of thelema...was a branch of the order of the golden dawn..well not really..created by Aleister after the golden Dawn bit the dust which broke up mostly because Crowley was a meglomaniac.
now, it is weird tham lam was there...but, it can't be taken without thought as how crowley died..and how his last days were...if he could do his mythical trancendance...why din't he just conjur up a few 10 dollar bills?

credibility is a must.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
but, it can't be taken without thought as how crowley died..

Crowley died as millions of others have done: peacefully in his sleep in old age.

and how his last days were...if he could do his mythical trancendance...why din't he just conjur up a few 10 dollar bills?

Upon Crowley's death, a large sum of money was found in his room. In his will, Crowley said that he had been saving the money for the purpose of publishing his final work, "The Book of Thoth", and knowing that death was near, instructed the work be sent to print.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
yeah you can see a lot of aliens and beings if your on crack....we shouldnt believe every thing we read..some stuff just presumes too much and goes too far..
No offense intended by the way...i believe there is a strong chance the ET's exist, but im also a realist and will only truly believe when i see...like mulder said..I WANT TO BELIEVE...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
IgnoranceIsntBlisss,

I believe you will find this site interesting:
www.watch.pair.com...

I will try to briefly summarize how the site above uses the context of the bible to explain aliens.

The Nephilim, which are fallen angels or demons, came down to earth and produced giant offspring by mating with women. God got angry so the Nephilim escaped into the heavens and now reside on the moon (or in the bowels of the earth, or whatever) awaiting for thier time to return to earth.

Satan is orchestrating events to exactly replicate events in the book of Revelations in the Bible. He will deceive people into believing that the returning Nephilim are "aliens" that are creators (Scientology, idolatry, antichrists). Satan is deceiving people into believing that Revelations is referring to the return of these Nephilim rather than Jesus. People will worship these "aliens" and set up a sepulcher in the Temple Mount thus fulfilling the prophesy:
Matthew 24
15 "So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Fascinating stuff with supporting documentation...highly recommended reading.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
When are you planing on proving this? So far all I've read is your attempts to demonstrate the LACK of proof that aliens have been seen. I am yet to see any proof aliens are not ALF's. Stupidly, I figured you would provide this proof in your opening post. Be sure to let us all know when you are ready to back up the claim of your thread title!

[edit on 13-4-2007 by speaker]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
please!!!

how does that prove anything logic to me is the cave drawings and stone tablets from before our civilization depicting aliens and their craft.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. I strongly agree with your hypothesis, that yahweh things is quite interesting too. Honestly I was hoping you were planning on bringing your ultimate proof to the table by attempting to make contact first hand and reporting your results.

I've been weighing the decision on my mind (as crazy as it sounds) but I feel I must know. Even still I realize that it is no simple matter and probably takes significant commitment.

Anyways, thanks again!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Here is my theory on the Alien / UFO situation,

I do believe that the Universe probably does have intelligent alien life somewhere, But I DO NOT believe that the earth has ever been visited by aliens.

Everyone always goes back to the 1947 Roswell NM Crash,

My theory on the ALLEGED Roswell Crash in 1947

is that it was a FAKED/ Staged Illuminati news event.

the reason that they did it in 1947 is connected to the concept of 19.47 degrees and the Star Tetrahedron.

And, I think the government Wants us To Believe that they have crashed space ships and aliens,

But the truth is that the whole thing was an Illuminati psy op

reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

new topics

top topics

join