It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof on NASA's own tape!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I present to you this video clearly showing an object suddenly appear on NASA's high frequency cam's which also changes direction!

Watch it closely and you'll see what i'm talking about!
This is proof that something is going on up there that NASA wont tell us!
The question is, is it extraterrestrial or not?

I have my own reasons to believe in extraterrestrial life and I think it's shoocking that most people go around and deny it when we have all this video evidence... (some good ones in The Case of NASA UFOs - by David Sereda)

Let's keep this thread serioulsy and discuss what we see in this video!
Why it must be an UFO, or why you don't think so!

Here is the full video, showing even more suddenly appearing objects!
I counted 5 clearly visible ones!

EDIT:
I also got a video of the tether incident, more strange things going on there! Werid, the file was cut too short

I'll try to upload it again tomorrow, goodnight!

[edit on 2006/2/13 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
all i know is i saw so much space junk and rocks flying around everywhere

i think its amazing how many objects were flying around...thats quite a bunch of stuff

there was so much stuff moving around; i dont know which object is the ufo lol

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
How many threads is this showing an ice particle changing direction due to the MANY thrusters on the shuttle which are fired very frequently in order to keep it's possition? 10? 100?

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
How can an ice particle suddenly appear like it's beeing teleported into view?
If you don't got anything bether to say then don't!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Here is a video of an object Identified by NASA as the "Moon" so it clearly is not an ice particle.

Have a look.

www.projectprove.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
How many threads is this showing an ice particle changing direction due to the MANY thrusters on the shuttle which are fired very frequently in order to keep it's possition? 10? 100?

IDIOT.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I now got the Tether Incident up on putfile!
Watch it and you'll se many obects suddenly appear and pulsating crafts passing behind the tether.

And here is the STS-80 formation over south africa showing objects going into position and light up!

Another object which suddenly appear, this is not an ice particle!

And these two objects suddenly flying away when they say wakeshield over the radio

All these videos proof that something other then ice particles are flying up there!
This is evidence, don't deny it!

All videos on one page!

Want to know what's going on?
www.netmar.com...
www.subversiveelement.com...

[edit on 2006/2/14 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Any comments on the last videos? ^^^

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Jay Weishaupt,
Why did you call TrappedSoul an idiot?
In my opinion this is the best evidence I have ever seen that there is something fishy going on out there that Nasa doesn't want us to know about.

I don't think your name calling was needed because this person has shown some excellent evidence here.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Jay Weishaupt,
Why did you call TrappedSoul an idiot?
In my opinion this is the best evidence I have ever seen that there is something fishy going on out there that Nasa doesn't want us to know about.

I don't think your name calling was needed because this person has shown some excellent evidence here.

I think he was talking about Sensfan.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sorry TrappSoul, I guess I jumped to conclusions too fast but this is excellent footage you have here.
I'm going to show it to my husband when he comes home tonight.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think its important to say that these video's come from The Secret NASA Transmisions DVD. And the videos come from Martin Stubbs NASA Select T.V. archive.

There is also another site that lists all these anomalies from another independant video archive of NASA Select T.V for free.

Project P.R.O.V.E.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay Weishaupt
IDIOT.

Stop the personal attacks insults right now.
If I see anything of this sort again you will be warned for it.

Discuss the topic, not the members.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
I think its important to say that these video's come from The Secret NASA Transmisions DVD. And the videos come from Martin Stubbs NASA Select T.V. archive.

It's actually from "The Case of NASA UFOs - by David Sereda"
And yeah, he got them from Martin Stubbs archive.
Do you know if Martin Stubbs shares this archive somewhere?
I would really like to get my hands on all these videos.
Actually I think ATS should use the "freedom of information act" to get the originals! (could that be done?)
I didn't know about that dvd actually, but i'm getting it now!
Thanks!

[edit on 2006/2/15 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
these vids are only a small part of the 31 min vid i posted on another thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Martin Stubbs archive is used to make these DVDs.

I have already posted a link to the only publicly available archive. ( Stubbs archive is not publicly available)

Both archives are from NASA Select T.V. from over the years.

The difference is that Project PROVE documents the anomalies one by one detailing the events surrounding the anomalies on-line for free, and the Stubbs archive is used to make T.V. style documentaries for profit.

Here is the link again if anyone missed it.

www.projectprove.com...

[edit on 15-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

Wig

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hi all,

My first post in UFO land, I'm usually found in cryptozoo...

I came here because I wanted to talk about the tether video but I'll leave that for a different thread.

The OP in this thread is I suspect talking about STS_48 with the thruster firing and pushing the dust away. I have no idea if this has already been proven on ATS to be normal dust particles, (like I said first post in here), but I will comment on what I noticed and what essentially proves it's dust (for me).

I couldn't get the OP's links to work, the page opened but the videos didn't.
I have uploaded my own STS 48 Video here (click) to putfile so I hope this link works for everyone. This file shows the particle fly away then zooms in on the particle then zooms in on it again.

If you look at the particle in the first sequence (without zoom) there is a particle just below it and to the left, watch this particle, after the first particle flies away, this other particle moves in the same direction - though no where near as fast...(because it is not in the direct line of the thruster)....it is affected by the same thruster but to a lesser degree, but of course the direction is the same.

*tip* use the arrow keys left and right to scroll back and forth through the video.

The same particle is not visible in zoom 1 but I think it is visible again in zoom 2

Before the flash both particles are travelling in the same direction. after the flash, again both particles go off in the same (but different) direction.

Proof that it is just dust.

P.S. OP, If you want more vids I have quite a few pm me your email address and I'll send all I got to you.

[edit on 17/2/2006 by Wig]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I agree with you Wig, those objects "suddenly flying away" looks like dust flying away when they fire the thruster and gain acceleration!
But that don't explain all the videos!

Wig

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   
No, but it does explain this one. Of the others most are just orbiting dust and stuff. But there are some which are interesting, I don't know what they are called off the top of my head.

The one linked to above that the poster said "NASA said this was the moon" is interesting.

STS 101 is interesting, but could be a spinning piece of something flying by.

About the tether one, I have zooms with titles "behind tether" but the particle is clealy NOT behind tether, it clearly is "camera side" of the tether.

this is it behind tether

And another zoom of the tether, this one looks really interesting but in this one I can't be sure if it is infront or behind the tether.
This one emboss

Am I the only one who is wondering why the cameras on shuttle produce such rubbish footage? I've seen comments saying they are high freq cams or somesuch, but they are carp, why can't they get better images?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

Am I the only one who is wondering why the cameras on shuttle produce such rubbish footage? I've seen comments saying they are high freq cams or somesuch, but they are carp, why can't they get better images?

Wig,

NASA deliberately degrades it Video so that you can't see all the things going on in Space.

Project Prove documents this very clearly. Go to that site , www.projectprove.com... and see the Cover-up Section.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join