It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'll adopt you

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Im a newbie.. Would someone adopt a Radio Gnome?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I need someone to help guide me . I have much to say , just not great at communicating here . Will someone befriend me ? u wont regret it .

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I too would like a mentor! This site is so big and I dont understand everything that's going on but would really like to get involved and share my ghost investigation pictures and stories. I am giving you all the sad puppy in the window of the newbie store eyes. Pick me! Pick me!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I really like this idea! Some one adopt me please, im lost with out you (you being the person who know they want to adopt me
)!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here and I'm wondering if anyone could adopt me, as it is a pretty big (and nifty) site.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hey there, newbie here formally submitting himself for adoption. ATS is really a super interesting site. I used to lurk around a bit way back when.. I remember the place looking drastically different.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I would like a mentor. There are a lot of posts I'd like to reply to but having a "pal" to consult with would be great.

Nyseian

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hi I don't you if your all doing this anymore but i would like to be adopted.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Sure, we are still doing it. I'll adopt you.

Let me know if you need anything.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Could someone adopt me? I've been on here for about 10 days or less. I know a good bit about ATS/BTS, won't go near AbovePolitics, and am very nice. I've already got some people helping me, but no one has adopted me yet, probably because nobody knows I want to be adopted. I hope this is not for real, just ATS and the other sites like it. Send me a u2u if you want to adopt me.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi everyone! I am also looking to be adopted and mentored. Here is a link to my intro thread here in this forum if it will help making any decisions easier for choosing!

Glencairn's Intro

Thanks!
Take care,
Cindi

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I would like to be adopted. I feel lost and clueless
Thank you in advance!

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Im fairly new here and would have liked to have been adopted by new e-parents but maybe the ATS orphanage is thus too full lol maybe the newbies should take care of each other =]

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I would be willing to take someone under my wing, just click on my username and u2u me i'll do my best to help you out and show you around.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Jeez, to think I've been around here since 2004, you'd think I would have known about this adoption thread. I guess that goes to show the true size and scope of ATS.

I would be more than happy to assist someone if they feel the need. I'll check back on this thread in case someone does not have enough ATS points to perform a U2U.

If you have the required points please feel free to drop me a line.

Take care,

Becker

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hello everyone. newb to the site and eager to learn. adoption would be a great asset.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

SIRIUS fist? Are you a Howard Stern fan?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

I'll take you on my lil newbie friend
check your u2u inbox that should be flashing on your ATS toolbar.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I would enjoy being adopted, this being my first day and all.

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join