It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DMaikowski
I'm definetly new to these forums. I havn't really posted anything just been looking around. If someone would like to adopt me that would be nice. Thanks

Ya, it's humongous, I hope to master the ways around here in a few more days then I'll seek you out for adoption.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by arsenine
As you can see from my registration date, I'm an uber nuber.
I wouldn't mind being adopted and perhaps trained in the mindset of the ATS fringe-thinkers

Anyone would be cool, but I wouldn't mind someone either a) real crazy b) real serious c) real funny

The place looks fantastic, it's way out fer sure.

I think I can be all those for you.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plato986
Hey, I'm still new. Any takers?

I'm new to, can we co-adopt.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ab2tw
Any experienced teachers up to the task of instucting an enthusiastic newbie on the finer points and subtlties of ATS??

Willing to apply all my energies to my studies......

I have masterd the art of asking for adoption, is that good enough

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey onthefence55, before you look to adopt someone, you should first realize that one line posts are frowned upon at ATS and gratuitous one liners will probably get you a u2u from a mod. If you would like any help finding your way around, I'd be glad to help. Just u2u me. You could message any mod also, they'll gladly help you. That goes for any new member that wants a hand. Just drop me a u2u and I'll do what I can.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
New here, but probably older than most of your grandparents. Just take a sweeping look at my paltry points! Yes I would like to be adopted, as I have some questions about "how too & step by step info about how not to fall down a flight of stairs, etc." I'm a reader & listener. I don't post unless I feel the absolute need to contribute. It may take me a couple of years to reach the "proverbial 200 majic pts!" That's ok, I'm a very patient old bag of wind. Just a little help on a few issues would go a very long way.

ZZZZZzzz...zzz

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthefence55
I'll adopt you

Will you be my friend?

awww yay, I will be your friend! hahaha. totally missed your post, kinda got buried there for a few days. I can't send any messages yet though.
Looking foward to talking!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Looking to be adopted. Ultra paranoid!!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hi, im also new, would like to be adopted, thanks :O)

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I want to be adopted by agent violet! Whoops, forgot about the one line posts. Sorry! Seriously though, agent violet would be my choice for ATS mom.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by The Bruce]

[edit on 14-9-2007 by The Bruce]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hello ,

A potential adoptee here. I don't bite and I promise not to push you beyond what you can take! I'm interested in all conspiracies , but lately I've interested in the NWO, 9/11, UFOs and almost everything else. I look to become a lifetime member and advocate, so I am willing to learn as much as possible and share as best as I can. I will also go an extra step and would love to be an guinea pig for someone looking to adopt but may be reluctant and haven't adopted yet because you worry you might not be that well of a adopter , or anything else stopping you . Thanks in advance.

chaostheoryd

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Also did anyone notice the time gap between Chiiru posted on 27-8-2007 @ 12:14 PM to moist posted on 14-9-2007 @ 11:55 AM? Which is today , where a few more of us has asked to be mentored. Anyways I thought it was interesting coincidence.

chaostheoryd

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hi folks, My name is Cynical, I'm new here and I'd love to get get in on this, Would any one like to adopt a new member?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chaostheoryd

Hello, chaostheoryd.

I'm up for a little mentoring.
Count me in. I look forward to talking to you .

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Copy that

Im getting a little hungry , mind feeding me ? Anyways thanks for accepting me as an adoptee !

chasotheoryd

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Yes, please adopt me. I need someone to teach me more about posting new threads and searching for stories already at ATS. Now theres the bondage and spanking thing, well never mind.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Just bumping this up to get your attention.

I'm just a lost soul trying to find my way around the world (the ATS world that is) on my own. I need the advise and guidance of a long time ATS member.

mod edit, removed a few smilies

[edit on 22-9-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Ok, I'll adopt you. First lesson: don't abuse the smilies

Feel free to u2u me if there is anything else, cool?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

I consider myself adopted then. Thank you. Just don't forget to add me to your will.

Note: I limiting my use of smileys to cut down on ATS overhead.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is my Official Request To Be Adopted!
I'm new, technologically stunted, don't mind reading, I like long walks on the beach, or even off a short pier...
I just need a big brother or sister who will show me the ropes.
Jules

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join