It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamofascist's and the Nazi connection

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Hello Souljah,

Big differance i can see here is Westerner's teaching there children to use firearms i assume to protect themselves from the IslamoNazi's.

The IslamoNazi's are teaching there kids to strap explosives to there body's to kill and maim as many innocent people including themselves as they can.

Chalk and Cheese, apples and Oranges, water and Ice but what ever floats your boat son.

Number are you so blind to see the truth? Define the term "Nazi" first. IslamoNazi or AmericanNazi. It all means the same thing in the end. You are being decieved. Until you realize that you are nothing but a pawn and you are being controlled you will fail to recognize that it is all the same thing. This reminds me of the Left wing, Right wing paradigm. Either you are with us or against us? Manipulation at its finest. Oh ya I forgot in the eyes of Bush god told us to invade Iraq and get rid of these "extremeists" but he forgot to mention that it was us "The US" who armed these extremeists in the first place...... makes you wonder, don't it?

No it doesnt make me wonder, it makes you wonder though, don't it ?

Im here talking about IslamoNazi's ill define them, you can define Amercannazi if you like.

IslamoNazi - War loving servent of Mohammed hell bent on World domination and destruction of everything western and non Muslim.
Seems to fear life alot more than they fear Death, they are brainwashed dangerous and thrive in sufficent numbers that forces the west to spend Trillion's on Military and Defense which stops us from being able to feed the world's needy.
They are everyone's enemy and they are an endangered species.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
www.guardian.co.uk...

How important was the Nazi enterprise for which President Bush' s grand father was the New York banker?

The 1942 U.S. government investigative report said that Bush's Nazi-front bank was an interlocking concern with the Vereinigte Stahlwerke (United Steel Works Corporation or German Steel Trust) led by Fritz Thyssen and his two brothers.
After the war, Congressional investigators probed the Thyssen interests, Union Banking Corp. and related Nazi units. The investigation showed that the Vereinigte Stahlwerke had produced the following approximate proportions of total German national output:

50.8% of Nazi Germany's pig iron
41.4% of Nazi Germany's universal plate
36.0% of Nazi Germany's heavy plate
38.5% of Nazi Germany's galvanized sheet
45.5% of Nazi Germany's pipes and tubes
22.1% of Nazi Germany's wire
35.0% of Nazi Germany's explosives.@s8

Prescott Bush became vice president of W.A. Harriman & Co. in 1926. That same year, a friend of Harriman and Bush set up a giant new organization for their client Fritz Thyssen, prime sponsor of politician Adolf Hitler. The new German Steel Trust, Germany's largest industrial corporation, was organized in 1926 by Wall Street banker Clarence Dillon. Dillon was the old comrade of Prescott Bush's father Sam Bush from the `` Merchants of Death '' bureau in World War I.

Henry Ford with Nazi's?

Considering the context of your original post, how do you explain all of this then, NumberCruncher?

[edit on 063131p://33016 by MERC]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Im here talking about IslamoNazi's ill define them, you can define Amercannazi if you like.

IslamoNazi - War loving servent of Mohammed hell bent on World domination and destruction of everything western and non Muslim.
Seems to fear life alot more than they fear Death, they are brainwashed dangerous and thrive in sufficent numbers that forces the west to spend Trillion's on Military and Defense which stops us from being able to feed the world's needy.

AmericanNazi - You summed it up pretty well you missinterpreted a few "minor details" though. I'll show you what you missinterpreted. War loving servents of Bush Co. hell bent on World domination and destruction of everything human.
Seems to fear life alot more than they fear Death, they are brainwashed dangerous and thrive in sufficent numbers that the forces in the west spend Billions on Military and Defense which stops us from being able to feed the world's needy.

Again.... brainwashing????? Either you are a cointel disinformation agent or you are just a sick individual. Pick or choose?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
this line was enough for me, i guess ill wait for the Movie.

"While there is no suggestion that Prescott Bush was sympathetic to the Nazi cause"

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   

"While there is no suggestion that Prescott Bush was sympathetic to the Nazi cause"

Are you a complete idiot? Clearly. I am not trying to attack you, but seriously do you actually know whom Prescott Bush was and whom he funded??? Take a history lesson and read the book I told you to read. It is very informative and you will gain a lot of insight after you have read it.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

Are you a complete idiot? Clearly. I am not trying to attack you, but seriously do you actually know whom Prescott Bush was and whom he funded??? Take a history lesson and read the book I told you to read. It is very informative and you will gain a lot of insight after you have read it.

Thanks for not attacking me, it was kind of you, excuse me if i dont rise for the occassion.

No hard feeling's but im not particularly interested in reading the book, i could probably link you some books that you would show little interest in to.

Peace be with you.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

The lie's fly from the Islamofascist domain to appeal to the Umma and help restore the Caliphate, but it's a no go,they had there chance 1000 years ago but decided to keep waring while the West entered the renaissance and expanded on a global scale.

WHERE?

How many Islamic Countries in the World have their ARMIES abroad on Foreign Soil?

How man Islamic Countries have Invaded ANY Western countries in recent History, so that you can support your Fear of Caliphate?

Now, ask yourself the same Questions for the "Civilized West" with USA in Charge?

Hmmmm....

According to the Defense Department's annual "Base Structure Report" for fiscal year 2003, which itemizes foreign and domestic U.S. military real estate, the Pentagon currently owns or rents 702 overseas bases in about 130 countries and has another 6,000 bases in the United States and its territories.

World Dominance?

Well, I think that the "Islamo Fascists" are too late...

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

No, he just helped them into power and funded the absolute poo out of them.

Remember;

(Whilst secretly funding, embracing, and supporting it)

www.dictionary.com

2 entries found for fascism.

fas·cism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fshzm)
n.
often Fascism
A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
Oppressive, dictatorial control.

Kill yourself.

[edit on 063131p://58016 by MERC]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Kill yourself.

[edit on 063131p://58016 by MERC]

Oh please Son, i just could't there's so much to do, so much truth to be told and so much to protect, and especially being on the winning team i couldnt dream of it.

But i bet you could find a bomb laden IslamoNazi eager to kill itself

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Oh please Son, i just could't there's so much to do, so much truth to be told and so much to protect, and especially being on the winning team i couldnt dream of it.

But i bet you could find a bomb laden IslamoNazi eager to kill itself

Are you trying to act quasi-facetious? Or are you just expressing your falseified opinion of the truth? Do explain.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I haven't seen you tell a shred of truth yet, so far. All I've seen you do is lie, and spread Radical anti-Islamic propaganda on a Conspiracy website. When you are confronted about this, you retreat into a shell of facetiousness and completely ignore any request for you to substantiate your falsehoods. I'm calling you out, right here; back yourself up, or shut up.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

The lie's fly from the Islamofascist domain to appeal to the Umma and help restore the Caliphate, but it's a no go,they had there chance 1000 years ago but decided to keep waring while the West entered the renaissance and expanded on a global scale.

WHERE?

How many Islamic Countries in the World have their ARMIES abroad on Foreign Soil?

Why Do IslamoNazi's need armies where small Groups can Crash planes into Tall building's, Bomb nightclubs in Bali, Hold a entire School of children hostage in Beslan, bomb subways in London or

Play part in the other 3919 deadly Terror attack's since 9/11
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
IT was a perfect match, back in WWII
Common enemy?
Jews

Bzzzzzzt, wrong. No cookie for you.

The "Common enemy" was the British Empire that, at the time, controlled almost all of what is now the middle east. By allying with the Muslim leaders in the region, the Nazis could formulate and fund insurrections to damage the British holdings nad control in the region, and control of the middle east meant control of oil - Which the Germans had very little of.

Edit: Woah, late night new year's spelling!

[edit on 1-1-2006 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I haven't seen you tell a shred of truth yet, so far. All I've seen you do is lie, and spread Radical anti-Islamic propaganda on a Conspiracy website. When you are confronted about this, you retreat into a shell of facetiousness and completely ignore any request for you to substantiate your falsehoods. I'm calling you out, right here; back yourself up, or shut up.

Ask me what you want backed up and ill do my damndest, if you can't ask, well on ya bike jack.

You back up something ive said that's false, i dare you, i point the finger, think your a truth teller, show us, bring it on, there's the challenge son.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

FACT.

IslamoNazi's were real, and had a direct effect on Saddam and the baath party. The last Nazi's protecting Hitler in his bunker were Islamo's. FACT.

So let's draw a line between a few dots.........

hitler...himmler....islam.....saddam....abu nidal.....zarqawi........

Yes that is about right. Nazi and Islamoterror a match made in HELL...

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Why Do IslamoNazi's need armies where small Groups can Crash planes into Tall building's, Bomb nightclubs in Bali, Hold a entire School of children hostage in Beslan, bomb subways in London or

Have you noticed how EASY it is to "Create" a Terrorist Attack today?

Just set a Car bomb and blow it up - everybody will think the Muslim Terrorists Did it, nobody will suspect that it was some Western Intelligence Agency.

And don't tell me, THEY do not do that.

War today is MONEY.

This "Terrorists" you so much Fear, are just in the "Game" so that you and other People like you Think they "Know the Enemy", when you infact have really no idea what is going on behind the scenes of this "Play".

Why is the US Army in so many places around the Globe?

The Answer is: PROFIT.

Defense Secretary William Cohen, in remarks to reporters prior to his speech at Microsoft Corporation in Seattle, put it this way, “[T]he prosperity that companies like Microsoft now enjoy could not occur without having the strong military that we have.”

“The defense secretary is making the case that conflicts in faraway lands such as Bosnia, Korea and Iraq have a direct effect on the U.S. economy. The billions it costs to keep 100,000 American troops in South Korea and Japan, for example, makes Asia more stable--and thus better markets for U.S. goods. The military's success in holding Iraq in check ensures a continued flow of oil from the Persian Gulf,” concluded the Associated Press dispatch reporting on Cohen's Seattle appearance [February 18, 1999].

Globalization and Military Expansion go hand in hand.

One World Goverment.

One World Army.

One World Religion.

One World Order.

Talk about NAZISM, huh?

[edit on 1/1/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Thanks Thermo, i was wondering when one of the Pillars of light, Bearers of the Truth, foundations of the rightous might stroll into the conversation.

Take a few of these cowboy's off my hands please

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Hey another history lesson NumberCruncher! Do the search for yourself in google. 7 of the supposed highjackers have been found to be.... alive! Check it out for yourself!

Supposed Highjackers of the Planes are Alive

As for the london bombings.... do another quick google search and you will find out that there was a "training exercise" on the exact same day and exact same place as the bombings which emulates to its entirety what really happened on 7/7/05.

The odds of the 9/11 and 7/7 exercises taking in accordance to the real thing are an astronomical

PROBABILITY OF DRILL AND TERROR ATTACK COINCIDING BY CHANCE (10yr mean):
One chance in 3,715,592,613,265,750,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

www.infowars.com... _drill_attack_coinciding.htm

There you go.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Take a few of these cowboy's off my hands please

Too late for that.

You brought it on yourself - but you know that.

And I never liked to be the Cowboy - but I always wanted to be the INDIAN.

[edit on 1/1/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Ask me what you want backed up and ill do my damndest, if you can't ask, well on ya bike jack.

You back up something ive said that's false, i dare you, i point the finger, think your a truth teller, show us, bring it on, there's the challenge son.

Henry Ford? Prescott Bush? Read your own thread, the questions are right there, are you blind?

What about this;

NumberCruncher, Iraq had nothing to do with the Bali, London, or New York attacks. You Moron

MERC, Don't be so sure about that, read a little or maybe even use your imagination a little.You Maggot.

You have clearly demonstrated to me, right here, that you are completely ignorant and unaware when it comes to the subject of the current Iraq War. I challenge you to produce to me one single shred of evidence that Iraq was involved in ANY of those "Terrorist" attacks, which not even your Cretinous Chums in the Whitehouse or Downing Street have dared to try.

Find the thread here.

It's typical that you would blatantly ignore me and then try and deny I had ever even asked you a question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join