It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mkultra, and Iraqi Suicide Bombers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I've been facing harsh criticism for this, and do admist that though my opinion is filled with vauge generalities and over assumptious bias, it still sounds plausabile to a certain extent. What I propose is that the CIA and the American Military is conjuring various suicide bombings to fit the political means of the Bush Administration. I've been trying to understand how Iraqies are aqquiring means to carry out such devastating attacks, and without any substanced answers and findings; the monies required to fund such catastrophic bombings is substantial and cannot be accumulated in such shortcomings, nor can the means to make such bombs be found throughout Iraq in various Bazzars, mind you. Speculated opinion surmises Sryian/Iranian cooperation, but common rationalism enlists the counter-argument of poor border patrols which cannot obviously catch any posit evidence of this. Another important aspect to this mystery is the nuemology needed to carry out such attacks against ones own people, and how carrying out such attacks accrues positive reinforcment of ones ideology which facilitates the notion of Anti-Americanism. Why would highly religious persons destroy holy sites, and how does this produce productive results in thier efforts? The modus operandi of these suicide bombers is highly serendipitous and extremely unethical; whomever is carrying these out has absolute disregard for his fellow man; or, even, is further reinforcing the position of war proponents that state that American military influence is still needed in Iraq to further stablize a country which has quite obviously depreciated in this sense since the war.

Now, i've lost my track here and that's due to my food burning...but, i'll leave you with the above, and to members to objectively ascertain as to how these suicide bombers are financialy and pyschological carring out such attacks subsequenty in continuity.

Luxifero

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The thing is, Most of the time, There is no bomber at all!!!!!!

The bomb is just planted by the you know who's, and later the media says they was a bomber, without actually bothering to prove it.

------------------------------------------------------------

www.iraq-war.ru...

Car bomb strikes Baghdad
By: Aljazeera on: 23.09.2005 [17:08] (109 reads)

(1523 bytes) Print
A car bomb has exploded in a central Baghdad square killing five people and wounding seven, an interior ministry official said.

A bomber set off hidden explosives inside a public bus in in Al Tayaran square in the Bab-al-Sharji area at about 11.40am (0740 GMT) on Friday, police Major Mohamed Younis said.

The blast occurred as the minibus was parked at a bustling bus station in the square.

There were conflicting accounts of the bomber's fate, however.

While Younis said the bomber detonated a belt of explosives strapped to his body beneath his clothes, eyewitnesses said they saw the man leave the bus minutes before it exploded.

Shopkeeper Nadhem Hassan said he saw a man "enter the bus and leave it very quickly", adding that he saw six burnt bodies in the vehicle.

"A man left a bag in a minibus shortly after he had boarded. It exploded just after he left," a police officer said. "Five people were killed and seven others wounded."

[...]

Mosul violence

Three officials in the Turkmen Front were killed and one wounded on Thursday by an unidentified armed group in Mosul, 390km north of Baghdad. An official in the group said they were attacked while leaving their office.

One policeman was also killed in the northern city on Thursday,, a police source said.

Six bodies of people who were shot dead were found on Thursday and Friday in different areas of Mosul, a medical source said.

---------------------------------------------------------

A warning to car drivers (in Arabic) May 11, 2005:

www.albasrah.net...

quote: globalresearch.ca...

“A few days ago, an American manned check point confiscated the driver license of a driver and told him to report to an American military camp near Baghdad airport for interrogation and in order to retrieve his license. The next day, the driver did visit the camp and he was allowed in the camp with his car. He was admitted to a room for an interrogation that lasted half an hour. At the end of the session, the American interrogator told him: ‘OK, there is nothing against you, but you do know that Iraq is now sovereign and is in charge of its own affairs. Hence, we have forwarded your papers and license to al-Kadhimia police station for processing. Therefore, go there with this clearance to reclaim your license. At the police station, ask for Lt. Hussain Mohammed who is waiting for you now. Go there now quickly, before he leaves his shift work”.

The driver did leave in a hurry, but was soon alarmed with a feeling that his car was driving as if carrying a heavy load, and he also became suspicious of a low flying helicopter that kept hovering overhead, as if trailing him. He stopped the car and inspected it carefully. He found nearly 100 kilograms of explosives hidden in the back seat and along the two back doors.

The only feasible explanation for this incidence is that the car was indeed booby trapped by the Americans and intended for the al-Khadimiya Shiite district of Baghdad. The helicopter was monitoring his movement and witnessing the anticipated “hideous attack by foreign elements”.

The same scenario was repeated in Mosul, in the north of Iraq. A car was confiscated along with the driver’s license. He did follow up on the matter and finally reclaimed his car but was told to go to a police station to reclaim his license. Fortunately for him, the car broke down on the way to the police station. The inspecting car mechanic discovered that the spare tire was fully laden with explosives."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Note Three days before the british where captured.

iraqwar.mirror-world.ru...

Many Iraqis believe ’suicide’ bombings done by US to start a civil war
By: bellaciao.org on: 18.09.2005 [04:36 ] (1132 reads)
Article image
Image:Iraqis gather around a blast crater in the market at Nahrawan, about 20 miles (32 kilometers) east of Baghdad Sunday Sept. 18, 2005, where a car bomb exploded Saturday. (AP Photo/Khalid Mohammed)
(7543 bytes) Print
Ali Ghazi, also a Shia from the Iraqi deep south. "I believe it is the Americans who are doing this, pretending it is the Sunni, so there will be a civil war and they can control our wealth." Many survivors lying mangled by this morning’s bombs subscribed to a conspiracy theory according to which the US wants to rule Iraq by fomenting differences between Shia and Sunni.... many of those wounded denied there would be a war between Shia and Sunni. Mohammed Abdul Karim, an injured Shia at Noman hospital, pointed out that he was in a Sunni district and the Sunni doctors were doing everything to help him.
15 September 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------

www.thesun.co.uk...

By CORINNE ABRAMS
Sun Online
A WOULD-BE suicide bomber captured in Iraq before he could blow himself up claimed he was kidnapped, beaten and drugged by rebels who forced him to take part in the mission.

-------------------------------------------------------------

BUT I HAVE NO DOUBT, that they would use MKultra when they really need some evidence.

As of now, the media takes everything they say as fact, there is no need for a bomber.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
train of thought Luxifexo, You imploy the iidea of "who benefits" and your not buying into the US childish excuse of the enemy being "evil evil".

Why would people who are fighting against the americans, kill their own families and friends? The very people they are fighting FOR. Why would they risk alienating their people, and handing over victory to the americans.

It's ludicerous, aboslutely ludicerous, And only people who are convinced that 2 +2 = 5 in this orwellian world, buy into it.

I'm glad to see there are still some people out there who know that 2 + 2 =4 .

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I've been thinking the same thing.

Two british soldiers were caught by Iraqi police dressed up as arabs, fake beard and everything, with explosives in their car. It's obvious they were going to stage a terrorist attack.
www.infowars.com...
news.independent.co.uk...
rapidshare.de... (video)

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The Wolf and the Lamb

......... and the wolf attacks , kills and eats the lamb.

This story is being palyed repeatedly; this time to get favours of Shiites for USA.

Moral: Total submission to the wolf, donot argue, donot resist.........
whtever you do you are doomed!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
AHHH, refreshing rationality. So sweet to see.
Wonder why none of these muslims can get a passport and come to america and do "something" in D.C. ???
wonder why no pols get blown up or killed?
They only seem to kill their own.
"DIVIDE AND CONQUER!"

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
that is what i find to understand, if these people are that committed to there religion i find it hard to believe they would attack these sites so often as we have seen, i think CIA or some other US/UK special ops are planting bombs (didnt the UK get caught planting bombs?).
I think the bombs in the populated areas are being planted to cause civil unrest and more weakening of the country.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hidden,

This is exactly what I have touted; the Iraqi insurgency cannot contrive the means to carry out such attacks of terrorism. What sort of sacred ends require such ruthless and murderous means, especially against ones own people?

Deep

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

I'm glad to see there are still some people out there who know that 2 + 2 =4 .

Syrian blister the Islamonazi's agree on the equation of two plus two.

WTC

BALI

TWO

BESLAN

LONDON

PLUS TWO

EQUALS FOUR (even this brainwashed Boy can count the Four sticks of explosive around his waist! )

[edit on 043131p://09014 by NumberCruncher]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
NumberCruncher, Iraq had nothing to do with the Bali, London, or New York attacks. You Moron.

EDITED TO ADD:

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
The thing is, Most of the time, There is no bomber at all!!!!!!

The bomb is just planted by the you know who's, and later the media says they was a bomber, without actually bothering to prove it.

Do you remember the British Special Air Service operatives who were caught disguised as Muslims in a car full of explosives recently? The Coalition are blatantly planting some of these "Suicide bombs", then they try and blame Iran for the fact that the average Iraqi insurgency could not produce so many higher grade explosives under their present operating conditions, and nobody asks any questions.

[edit on 043131p://21014 by MERC]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
NumberCruncher, Iraq had nothing to do with the Bali, London, or New York attacks. You Moron

MERC, Don't be so sure about that, read a little or maybe even use your imagination a little.You Maggot.

[edit on 043131p://33014 by NumberCruncher]

Mod Edit: Fixed Quote Tags.

[edit on 1/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I have often wondered lately myself, just where do these endless suicide bombers keep coming from? And they sure are getting more and more sophisticated for a nation that can barely keep electricity on.

Somehow, it just didn't add up. I never tought it out as thouroughly as you guys have, but in reading your posts, now it makes perfect sense. Sad, sick, but the only thing that does make any sense about the whole insane thing.

P.S. Luxifero, if you have been getting treated harshly for thinking a situation through and speaking your mind about what makes sense to you, than those that have reacted harshly to your ideas, must have none of their own, except what has been spoon fed to them by the media and the government. Keep looking into stuff that makes no sense, 'cause if it seems wrong, it probably is.

//ed for "P.S."//

[edit on 1/1/2006 by CyberKat]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat
I have often wondered lately myself, just where do these endless suicide bombers keep coming from? And they sure are getting more and more sophisticated for a nation that can barely keep electricity on.

Somehow, it just didn't add up. I never tought it out as thouroughly as you guys have, but in reading your posts, now it makes perfect sense. Sad, sick, but the only thing that does make any sense about the whole insane thing.

I don't understand what on earth you people find so high tech and sophisticated about people strapping low cost explosives to themselves or hiding these in markets/roadsides etc.

Even if theyre poor they have backing from the more organised Terrorist cell's.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

MERC, Don't be so sure about that, read a little or maybe even use your imagination a little.You Maggot.

[edit on 043131p://33014 by NumberCruncher]

Pathetic. I don't need to use my imagination; I'll stick to the facts, thanks.

Excuse me, Sir, but if Iraq had anything to do with those attacks then why the hell didn't our respective governments present us with any evidence that would implicate them before we went to War? Why projectile dribble a totally false story about WMD's and 45 minute claims then admit it was all a lie later on? Now we're "spreading Democracy" to Iraq, in the most undemocratic Fashion, I might add, and the false WMD claims have been swept under the rug and forgotten.

You have clearly demonstrated to me, right here, that you are completely ignorant and unaware when it comes to the subject of the current Iraq War. I challenge you to produce to me one single shred of evidence that Iraq was involved in ANY of those "Terrorist" attacks, which not even your Cretinous Chums in the Whitehouse or Downing Street have dared to try.

Also, while I'm here, I would just like to add that it's quite rich that you should make a thread entitled "Islamofascists and the Nazi connections" whilst championing a crude, Imperialist Ideology and waving idiotic posters and banners threatening Iran that they're "next".

YOU'RE THE NAZI !!!

[edit on 053131p://11015 by MERC]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
All Back at yah Son, may i direct you to my latest post, an interview with Donald Rumsfield being Transcribed as we speak.

And where did i say that Iraq (as a nation) was directly involved with any of those attacks ?

What im saying is Iraq is DIRECTLY involved as the west's battleground on the war on terror.

Feel free to apolgose for the Moron remark any time soon.

Quote " Quote "O’Reilly: So we’re safer because you choose to change the regime in Iraq because the terrorists don’t have a foothold in Iraq anymore, is that what you are telling me? I want to know why my family is safer if we establish a democracy in Iraq.

Rumsfeld: Because we want to fight the terrorists, not in the United States, but outside the United States. It is the central front of the global war of terror."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   

YOU'RE THE NAZI !!!

[edit on 053131p://11015 by MERC]

Oh son, that isnt nice, but ok if im a Nazi, your an IslamoNazi , why dont you throw some serious insults my way im hardly even getting a giggle yet!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Future US Marine?

SEMPER FI!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Nice picture son, it needs a title ....

" Picture of baby of middle eastern appearance weilding M16 featured in Souljah's post, call a doctor"

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   

" Picture of baby of middle eastern appearance weilding M16 featured in Souljah's post, call a doctor"

Yes ofcourse - thats why this Child has English writings on his hat (something like words HAPPY and BEAVER) and the American M-16 Rifle and a possible 9mm Baretta in his Lap.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   

And where did i say that Iraq (as a nation) was directly involved with any of those attacks ?

Urm, well, how about right here in this very thread, just a few posts above;

NumberCruncher, Iraq had nothing to do with the Bali, London, or New York attacks. You Moron

Whoops!

What im saying is Iraq is DIRECTLY involved as the west's battleground on the war on terror.

Yeah, the trouble with Terrorism in Iraq only really gained major momentum when we showed up to occupy it.

Feel free to apolgose for the Moron remark any time soon.

No, in fact I'm going to call you it again. YOU'RE A MORON, and you can ram your Rumflask quotes where the Sun neglects to shine, "Son".

[edit on 053131p://32015 by MERC]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join