It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamofascist's and the Nazi connection

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Guys, don't you see that Souljah was just trying to be sarcastic? He used the same rhetoric as NumberCruncher in his first post, to show you how this thread was flawed from the beginning..

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zer69
Guys, don't you see that Souljah was just trying to be sarcastic? He used the same rhetoric as NumberCruncher in his first post, to show you how this thread was flawed from the beginning..

By itself maybe. However he has posted so much BS in the past, people are just sick of it. He is one of the most notorious thread hijackers and trolls on the board. If he had just a touch more credibilty then TC may not have down on him so hard.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Flawed in what way? For discussing the not so creeping arrival of nazi-brand fascism into the islamic fundamentalist movement, then hense into the terrorists who advocate this fundementalism. Just because you and others do not agree with the premise of the argument doesn't make it flawed, it just means you disagree with it.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
By itself maybe.

I agree that I was mainly referring to his last post.

Originally posted by seagull
Flawed in what way? For discussing the not so creeping arrival of nazi-brand fascism into the islamic fundamentalist movement, then hense into the terrorists who advocate this fundementalism. Just because you and others do not agree with the premise of the argument doesn't make it flawed, it just means you disagree with it.

Please compare Souljah's post with the first post by NumberCruncher in this thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by shire19

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
How on Earth can you tell that the opening pictures are Shiites celebrating there Martydom or whatever ?
Does that include the women slicing there kids Heads open ?

Yes it does, its tradition in memory of Imam Husayn Ibn Ali who was the grandson of Muhammad, he died in battle and was beheaded.

It's only some of the Shia's who feel they want to connect with Husayn more by extracting blood from themselves and smear it all over their body.
Most Shia's simply just beat their chests to try and feel some of the pain Husayn did.

Well sir thats just fantastic, slice your kids head open to celebrate a man who died 1000 years ago.

I personally couldnt dream up anything as barbaric and it's probably just another one of many examples as to why Western and (some) Islamic beleifs are destined to clash.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I don't understand why you folks think this post is Flawed ive clearly demonstrated a Nazi Islamic link.
And many other helpful forum users have backed it up with information of there own.

And surely you people accept there is plenty of Islamofascist nazi type behaviour in todays world ?

And if Al Qaeda and co dont display Nazi Islamofascist type behaviour, what type of behaviour do you call it ? Im starting to think some of you apologist's accept this behaviour as acceptable !

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Well sir thats just fantastic, slice your kids head open to celebrate a man who died 1000 years ago.

I personally couldnt dream up anything as barbaric and it's probably just another one of many examples as to why Western and (some) Islamic beleifs are destined to clash.

And letting your kids use MACHINE GUNS is any better?
Only a minority still adhere to those traditions, its THEIR culture and as far as I know the kids are SMEARED with blood not actually cut.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I don't understand why you folks think this post is Flawed ive clearly demonstrated a Nazi Islamic link.
And many other helpful forum users have backed it up with information of there own.

Heh, really? Half of the thread is full of random photos without context which show Nazi & Islamic ``link''. You can ``link'' almost anything this way. I didn't find any helpful information about Nazi & Islamic link in this thread, maybe it's was because I was lost in a bunch of personal attacks.

And surely you people accept there is plenty of Islamofascist nazi type behaviour in todays world ?

No - I'm not accepting that.

Im starting to think some of you apologist's accept this behaviour as acceptable !

I am not an apologist, please do not assign me into your virtual groups.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by shire19

And letting your kids use MACHINE GUNS is any better?
Only a minority still adhere to those traditions, its THEIR culture and as far as I know the kids are SMEARED with blood not actually cut.

I don't let any Kids use Machine guns, do you ?

Whats more dangerous a Kid with a machine Gun or a kid with Explosives strapped to him ?

We all know Palestinian terrorists use this very strategy.

Ahh so there just smeared with blood now, what sort of blood do you know ? Fake blood, cat blood, horse bloood, human blood ?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   

No - I'm not accepting that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So exactly what do you accept then son ? Are you suggesting theres been no Terrorist attacks?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
NumberCruncher maybe if you didnt bait people as you obviously do i wouldnt of insulted you in PMs. You calling people Son is an obvious insult to me and anyone else you call it to, i asked you to stop you refused. You want to label a group of billions of people evil, just because you fear or are jelous of them, to me this makes you evil.

That is why i would not mourn the death of a person like you, somebody who can label a whole group of people who span the globe evil, just because of the faith they choose to believe, is the true evil one. You are the reason there can never be peace, the reasons the crusades happened, the reason WW2 happened.

The blindness of people like you angers me so much i find it hard to keep a cool.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
NumberCruncher maybe if you didnt bait people as you obviously do i wouldnt of insulted you in PMs. You calling people Son is an obvious insult to me and anyone else you call it to, i asked you to stop you refused. You want to label a group of billions of people evil, just because you fear or are jelous of them, to me this makes you evil.

That is why i would not mourn the death of a person like you, somebody who can label a whole group of people who span the globe evil, just because of the faith they choose to believe, is the true evil one. You are the reason there can never be peace, the reasons the crusades happened, the reason WW2 happened.

The blindness of people like you angers me so much i find it hard to keep a cool.

Son there most definately is not Billions of Muslims in the World.

And no where did i label all Muslim's evil, please link where i have written this.

So please stop your propganda and lies.

The Islamofascists are the type of people that started WW2 , not me.

BTW you didnt just Insult me in PM you insulted and threatened my entire country, you said how your religous leader's would take over my country and slit my throat from ear to ear.

And its when people like you tell people thing's like that, that hurts your faith as a whole, and really makes me wonder what is the goal of your peoples convictions.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
HR you are as guilty of labling as anyone herein, so please try to control your hypocrisy at least somewhat.
The evidence of a nazism root in islamo fudamentalism, both in the past and the present. Deal with it...son.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
There are over 1.4billion.

And like i keep asking you please stop insulting me by calling me son, for a start its racist, and secondly i would rather kill myself then be considered offsping of somebody like yourself.

Its sad you are so scared of muslims. Im guessing your in the UK, and feeling like you already have "lost" uh? All these "pakis and 'n-word's" living in your country must make you so angry inside yes? Well too bad because we are here, and not every person in the UK are racist blind scared people like you obviously are.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   

So exactly what do you accept then son ? Are you suggesting theres been no Terrorist attacks?

Give me a break son, I'm not suggesting this either. I am not suggesting anything.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
There are over 1.4billion.

And like i keep asking you please stop insulting me by calling me son, for a start its racist, and secondly i would rather kill myself then be considered offsping of somebody like yourself.

Its sad you are so scared of muslims. Im guessing your in the UK, and feeling like you already have "lost" uh? All these "pakis and 'n-word's" living in your country must make you so angry inside yes? Well too bad because we are here, and not every person in the UK are racist blind scared people like you obviously are.

Son 1.4 bil is far from Billions, sure your numbers are rising through birth but are shrinking from conversion, but you still see an over all net gain in some of the poorest and most un influential nations on Earth.

The only thing that is Sad is that you don't know the meaning of Racism, how you referred to Pakistanis and African/Jamaican background's is most definately rascist.

So i put it back that it is you son that is the one who is Racist and a Westernaphobic.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Amazing the attempt to hijack the truth on this thread.

Facts are facts. Islamic terror (modern era) has its roots in Nazi Germany. It was the recent focus of a History channel production. It showed direct linkage from Hitler to Saddam.

The "common" enemy was Jews/Britian.

Zionisim to coin a phrase.

Denial of these facts is just simple denial of TRUTH.

[numbercruncher sorry to have left earlier, these children are rather silly infants trying to deny the truth] "no mommy I did take any cookies" kind of stuff.................

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
No problem Thermo

Thanks for your return, good to get some more sanity around here, so far ive gained two warnings and a death threat from this thread lol.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
A death threat, huh? I am feeling left out here
! It seems the argument has shifted in our favor, at least for the moment. Stand tall. You cannot stop a man who knows he is right.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Im going to say this one time and one time only:

Personal attacks and the like will not be tolerated. They add nothing to the discussion at hand or add any truly intullectual content to this debate. If you have to resort to an ad hominem attack to make your case them perhaps you point of view is not as strong as you think.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join