It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is area 51 just a cover up for bigger things.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thanks

does anyone have any idea if some of the fortifications, like the smeeling machines in the dessert are actualy real?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Is Area 51 truly a Military Research Base, Or is it more?
It contains the saints of hope, and the devils of despair, it simply is what it is...
For fact... Truth is stranger than Fiction... That you can be assured...

[edit on 30-8-2006 by Maban]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I don't know about devils and saints, but i would like to know if there are any other bases like area 51, like in the arctic or mabe alaska seems like a good place to put a secret base.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I know that it might be kinda old, but whomever said that the JANET flights are based out of Hill AFB is flat out wrong. I work at Hill, and have been on the flight line at all hours of the day and night, more times than I can count, and there has never been anything that even looks like that...at least not in the past 4 years or so. Also, im positive that I would have heard something about that by now.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I don't think anyone ever said the JANET aircraft were based at Hill AFB, since they are quite obviously based at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas.

The owner of many of the airplanes was listed as:

Dept. of the Air Force, P.O. Box 459, Clearfield, UT 84015

Someone thought this address might be associated with an office at Hill AFB.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
I don't think anyone ever said the JANET aircraft were based at Hill AFB, since they are quite obviously based at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas.

The owner of many of the airplanes was listed as:

Dept. of the Air Force, P.O. Box 459, Clearfield, UT 84015

Someone thought this address might be associated with an office at Hill AFB.

Actually someone said that the JANET flights originate from Hill very early every morning.... Kinda funny, my address is Clearfield, UT too...

[edit on 1-1-2007 by PokeyJoe]

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by agwardlds

I can tell you first hand there were no Janet airplanes at HIll AFB. I was stationed there
there are some interesting things there but there are no empty hangars to house these planes.
If there were we would have been responsible for them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join