It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosque in Cincinnati, Ohio, Bombed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
CINCINNATI Dec 21, 2005 — Two explosions caused minor exterior damage at a mosque complex about two hours after evening prayers, and federal agents joined the investigation.
abcnews.go.com...

Some disturbing news, lets hope it doesnt provoke any reprisials?

Being such small bombs and detonanted when prayers had finished i wonder if they where actually planted by Islamofascists in there quest to recruit more people to there Violent quest ?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i can just anticipate the praise from aceofbase and his anti islamic mates on this board since they have been posting about how they have been wanting this to happen

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
i can just anticipate the praise from aceofbase and his anti islamic mates on this board since they have been posting about how they have been wanting this to happen

Well, let me be the first to thank you for contributing nothing to the topic other than to try to stir up board drama.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Well, let me be the first to thank you for contributing nothing to the topic other than to try to stir up board drama.

*bows*thank thank you*bows again*
seriously though i am just pointing out the ovious if you read through some past topics you will see what i mean

any how its my pleasure for contributing nothing to this topic

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

LOL LOL LOL

And i can see you and souljah blaming the CIA , GW , The Church Of England, The boyscouts and my grandmother

But what do you reckon, i still think the Islamofascists did it to stir up some hate amoungst the Peace Loving Muslims at the Cincinatti Mosque, get some revenge happening, join the Jihad.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

LOL LOL LOL

And i can see you and souljah blaming the CIA , GW , The Church Of England, The boyscouts and my grandmother

i am sure your grandmother is a nice person so why would i involve your family?
and the only time i use CIA and so on is in humrous ocasions

so could you please explain this and why souljah has to do with things?

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
But what do you reckon, i still think the Islamofascists did it to stir up some hate amoungst the Peace Loving Muslims at the Cincinatti Mosque, get some revenge happening, join the Jihad.

i agree with this good way to split people up
divide and conquer

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This wil get more press than the suicide bombing at the OK college.....that is sad.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This barly qualifies as an explosion and I think the word "bombed" used in this thread title is abit strong..Hell it looks like someone just threw a couple of M80s at the door.

Some glass got broken, the front door was damaged and the paint was not even scorched, but Im sure the local media will get everyone worked up anyhow....perhaps even pressure the mayor to start a "hate-crime" investigation.

You can bet CAIR will also stick their noses in it and squeeze as much mileage as they can from this minor event.

Max

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yes CAIR have already stuck there noses in with a 5k reward for information on the perpetrators, and when they find out they where Islamofascists inciting hate CAIR will probably supply them with Lawyers!

(WASHINGTON, D.C., 12/21/2005) - The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) today announced a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the perpetrators of a double bombing late yesterday that damaged an Ohio mosque.
www.cair-net.org...

[edit on 093131p://55129 by NumberCruncher]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
wow - what a racist person you really are.

not one piece of proof before you want to nuke them back to teh stone age.

how are they celebrating christmas?

not at all - since its a christian/pagan festival but hey.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
This barly qualifies as an explosion and I think the word "bombed" used in this thread title is abit strong..Hell it looks like someone just threw a couple of M80s at the door.

Some glass got broken, the front door was damaged and the paint was not even scorched, but Im sure the local media will get everyone worked up anyhow....perhaps even pressure the mayor to start a "hate-crime" investigation.

You can bet CAIR will also stick their noses in it and squeeze as much mileage as they can from this minor event.

Max

So, exactly how big of an explosion does it need to be before you personally mind?

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Who is it that is out there bombing mosques, but other Muslims? Why is it automatically assumed its some crazy conservative?

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
So, exactly how big of an explosion does it need to be before you personally mind?

Well perhaps big enough to at least show a slight burn mark...you call this an explosion? I call it a minor incident that will be blown out-of-proportion by the local TV news stations..maybe hoping to start a race riot.

If this happened to a Christian church, a Synagogue or a Catholic church, I promise you it would get a 5 second mention...if that.

Maximu§

edited to fix quotes per admin.

[edit on 023131p://111 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Well perhaps big enough to at least show a slight burn mark...you call this an explosion? I call it a minor incident that will be blown out-of-proportion by the local TV news stations..maybe hoping to start a race riot.

If this happened to a Christian church, a Synagogue or a Catholic church, I promise you it would get a 5 second mention...if that.

Maximu§

edited to fix quotes per admin.

[edit on 023131p://111 by LA_Maximus]

According to FBI reports, it was two pipe bombs. They blew out the door, dislodged masonry, and shattered windows at the mosque and an adjoining daycare / school... thing. Powerful enough that had anyone been there at the time they went off, they would very likely be dead.

If the goal was a "race riot", then it failed miserably, since it's brought the locals together rather than driving a wedge between them.

Can you back up tour "five second" claim? Any churches or synogogues been bombed lately?

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
Who is it that is out there bombing mosques, but other Muslims? Why is it automatically assumed its some crazy conservative?

Ask yourself One Question here:

- Who Profits from it?

The "angry muslims" in USA?

I am sure that the US Goverment would not spare few seconds of thinking, but would send them across the Atlantic Ocean to some of the numerous CIA Detention Camps, for the "Suspected Enemy Combatant"?

And on the other hand,

IF this was a Case of Bombing a Church, would you still double think like now, and thought of Crazy Muslim Fundamentalists or would you think of Domestic Conservative Extremists?

[edit on 26/12/05 by Souljah]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Why is it automatically assumed its some crazy conservative?

After hearing all the hate rhetoric coming from right wing nuts in here and elsewhere, why would anyone think it was anything but? After hearing how we need to "nuke the Muslims off the face of the Earth" for a few years, I'm not at all surprised someone would take it upon themselves to bomb the local mosque...

top topics

join