It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President denies Holocaust ever happened.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It's almost like Iran is asking, ney begging for Israel to attack with the constant barrage of hate statements ?

i just read the following disturbing article ...

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said that the Holocaust was a "myth", reiterating a view that has caused international uproar and drawn a rebuke from the United Nations Security Council.

Mr Ahmadinejad first suggested that the killing of six million Jews by the Nazis was a legend last week.

"They have fabricated a legend under the name 'Massacre of the Jews', and they hold it higher than God himself, religion itself and the prophets themselves," he told a crowd in the south-eastern city of Zahedan on Wednesday.

The speech was broadcast live on state television.

rest of speech at this link www.abc.net.au...

After all the shocking public statements from Iran's president like this you could hardly blame Israel for a preemptive strike, could you??

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
he is going over the top now, he is asking for a war. but is he wrong? cause i dont think so.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Iran have something available for them to be this *bold*

if israel attack , then i can see tel aviv being nuked in reply.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by serlex
he is going over the top now, he is asking for a war. but is he wrong? cause i dont think so.

Interesting.

So you think the Holocaust did not happen?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

Very interesting theory, and i fear you may be correct.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

So you think the Holocaust did not happen?

No, But its like when you go fishing and tell that story 40 years later, that fish is now way out of proportion. For exsample according to the holocaust legend prisoners at Auschwitz that where not able to work, where immediately exacuted. BUT ! no records or details were kept of such deaths even though all other deaths where recorded in detail
. Further proof that elderly jewish people died of old age rather immediately gassed as is often claimed in popular jewish legend.

Josef Hoffmann, a Jewish butcher, was 89 years old when he died of "old age" on June 22, 1942.

Abraham Stieber, a Jewish salesman from Slovakia, was 79 years old when he died on July 2, 1942, of "old age."

Chaim Richter, a Jewish salesman, was 81 years old when he died in Auschwitz on March 1, 1942, of "weakness of old age."

Josephine Kohn, a Jewish inmate born in Hungary who had been living in Leipzig, was 69 years old when she died on February 10, 1943. Auschwitz camp physician Dr. Kitt reported "weakness of old age" as the cause of death.

Emil Kaufmann, a Jewish attorney deported from Germany, was 78 years old when he died of "old age" on February 15, 1943. "Weakness of old age" is given as the cause of death.

Julius Sonnenberg, a salesman from Germany, was 65 years old when he died on February 27, 1943, of "angina pectoris." His religion is cited as "non-believing, formerly Jewish."

Abraham Blok, a Jewish butcher from the Netherlands, was 70 years old when he died of "old age" on March 6, 1943.

Jettchen Fuld, a Jewish inmate, was 67 years old when she died on October 10, 1942. Old age and physical weakness is given as the cause of death.

Salomon Serlui, a Jewish laborer from the Netherlands, was 67 years old when he died in Auschwitz on October 16, 1942. Camp physician Dr. Kremer reported a stomach ulcer as the cause of death.

Renö Hirschfeld, a Jewish tailor born in Berlin in 1878, was 64 years old when he died on November 2, 1942. Camp physician Dr. Kitt reported "weakness of old age" as the cause of death.

Armin Horn, a Jewish salesman deported to the camp from Slovakia, died on August 19, 1942, at the age of 70. Camp physician Dr. Thilo recorded the cause of death as "accumulation of fluid in the intestine and weakness of old age."

This Auschwitz camp death certificate reports that prisoner Josef Buck, a Jewish teacher from Kattowitz, was 65 years old when he died on August 1, 1941. "Weakness of old age" is given as the cause of death.

Josek Nisenkorn, a Jewish laborer, was 71 years old when he died in Auschwitz on August 11, 1941. "Weakness of old age" is given as the cause of death by camp physician Dr. Siegfried Schwela, who himself later died of typhus.

vancouver.indymedia.org...

So, does the fact there have been 100000's of movies made on the subject help, No. This just helps to further mudding the waters making it hard to tell fact from fiction.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by helium3]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Feel free to educate yourself: Auschwitz-Birkenau

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

Haven't you ever heard of "saber rattling"? That's pretty much what all this is about. Iran is writing checks they can't cash, and Israel is responding because they have elections coming up and want to sound tough to their parties. Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons, so I don't think they'll actually get to nuke anything. They are well aware that Israel has a submarine with nuclear missiles that could be parked off thier coast for all they know. Expect to see more of this jibber-jabber but don't hold your breath for bullets to start flying yet.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Sorry Riwka but,

www1.yadvashem.org...

Does nothing to disprove my hard evidence
. maybe you educate yourself with a little thing we call proof.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
No, But its like when you go fishing and tell that story 40 years later, that fish is now way out of proportion. For exsample according to the holocaust legend prisoners at Auschwitz that where not able to work, where immediately exacuted. BUT ! no records or details were kept of such deaths even though all other deaths where recorded in detail
. Further proof that elderly jewish people died of old age rather immediately gassed as is often claimed in popular jewish legend.

Just because you are saying that they weren't gassed at auschwitz doesn't mean there were none who were gassed. At Treblinka they gassed EVERY single person who went there.

Even with what you are saying those people probably would not have died had they not been sent to the concentration camps. 6 million people were killed in the holocaust, directly or indirectly.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Further proof that elderly jewish people died of old age rather immediately gassed as is often claimed in popular jewish legend.

Your proofs are relative, as is educating oneself.
It is irrelevant about how many "old folks" lived....they are called survivors, the fortunate ones, the lucky ones, etc.
From the source you lastly posted up in your latest post:

In total, over one million Jews were murdered at Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Auschwitz-Birkenau

And that alleged number is but ONE camp out of how many?!
Having had two undergraduate courses and one graduate course on the Holocaust, be wary about talking or insinuating "educating" oneself.

As for the topic itself, seems that the Iranian President is simply a holocaust denier, someone who needs to have his head examined or kicked. Furthermore, now he is suggesting that Israel be located to Canada or Alaska. Hey, Ahmadinejad? Here's a thought: lets relocate Israel up your arse, maybe?

seekerof

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
helium3, It wasn't 40 years later. (not a very good comparison either). The numbers were collected from the (mostly German) records right after the war, and didn't grow afterwards. The Germans were very meticulous about their record-keeping.

There are accepted methods of historical research to reach estimates about events long ago, and it was only a short time after the Holocaust when it was studied.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
dbates , i disagree , as i do think that iran has at least 1 bomb - the same reasons that NK also has a nuclear weapons )which i`ve been saying for years and yet no one believed me - inc yourself)

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
man whole of Islam thinks the same way as Iran president, but his the first to say it to the world what islam thinks of israel. its like, move israel from here or we will move it for you. but bush will take that as a war and just invade iran and maybe syria on the way.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is just more proof that the Muslim worlds main goal is to wipe the nation of Israel off the map. They are playing with fire.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
he's just living up to his campaign promises like a good politician....like those guys in south america, the best way to become popular these days is to take a position that is anti-US, anti-israel or anti-UK

anyone that thinks the holocaust was a myth should do a little more homework and consult some legitmate sources

www.ushmm.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The President of Iran is either a member of the Mossad are he is the biggest idiot in the world. It reminds me of Saddam edging on the US to attack thinking that all Arabs would rise to his defense and help him defeat America. Apparently this guy thinks the same thing. He is waving a red flag in the face of an already upset bull and daring it to charge. Some can say that it is only 'Saber Rattling" but it is dangerous and foolish rhetoric at a time when the US and Isreal are just looking for an excuse to take out Irans nuke facilities. It is like the kid on the playground that keeps constantly pestering you after you tell him a dozen times to stop! After a while you have to just go ahead and beat his butt.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Auschwitz

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Iainwh]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I wonder if this thread will be moved to somewhere(limbo)...like it happened to mine.
My submited limbo thread was: "Iran president expresses doubt holocaust happened''
link: today.reuters.com...

Crustas

[edit on 14-12-2005 by crustas]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

anyone that thinks the holocaust was a myth should do a little more homework and consult some legitmate sources

www.ushmm.org...

or do this

Holocaust

or this

Auschwitz

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join