It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President denies Holocaust ever happened.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
WHOFLUNGGUM,

I agree - he's almost turning himself into a cartoon villian replete with a crooked mustache and all...

Of course nobody claimed politicians were smart - just charasmatic and manipulative..

Well the U.S. and Israel could not ask for a better fool than this guy - sheesh!

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Um...

Israel's Foreign Ministry says his comments show Iran's "rogue regime" was acting outside acceptable international norms.

So, uh, let me get this straight. By him denying the Holocaust happened this is somehow a comment that justifies some kind of Israeli aggression? He is playing with fire?

He's a moron. Pure and simple. That he is denying the existence of the Holocaust shows that he's an idiot.

But when it comes down to it, who cares what the heck the Iranian president says. If he denies that Jesus is the Son of God, should we nuke him?

I mean, wtf.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Some controversial links:

Did Six Million Really Die?
www.vancouver.indymedia.org...

Major French Magazine Acknowledges Auschwitz Gas Chamber Fraud
www.ihr.org...

Jews Not The Only Ones Persecuted In WWII
www.rense.com...

Auschwitz - Myths & Facts
www.rense.com...

World Famous Prof Questions The Holocaust
www.rense.com...

Auschwitz: The Final Count
www.barnesreview.org...

'Holocaust Denial' Laws are Disgraceful
www.ihr.org...

The Diminishing Numbers of Alleged Dead in Auschwitz
vancouver.indymedia.org...

The plaque that displays at the Auschwitz camp from 1948 until 1989 (note the "4 million" victims).

The second plaque is ncurrently on display at Auschwitz.

Peace
Crustas

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Sorry Riwka but,

www1.yadvashem.org...

Does nothing to disprove my hard evidence
. maybe you educate yourself with a little thing we call proof.

The list refers to those that were assigned serial numbers. The majorities sent to Auschwitz were deemed unfit for work and gassed right away. The SS routinely burned documents regarding the number of victims.

link

link 2

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
And Ahmadinejad is justifing some kind of Iranian aggression, Jakomo?

Let me see here, we got a crazy man talking pure prime grade garbage ranging from Israel should be wiped off the map to stating that the Holocaust is a myth then back to Israel should be moved to Europe and forward to Israel should be moved to Canada or Alaska. If anyone ever deserved a boot-turned-sideways named aggression, he would be my first prime candidate.

Personally, your reading waaaaay toooooo much into what the Israeli Foreign Ministry said or indicated. :shk:

seekerof

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by crustas
Some controversial links:

indymedia
Rense
ihr

All your listed and linked sites are notorious for being antisemitic and holocaust deniers.

And, Michael Collins Piper is also a notorious holocaust denier.
Here is a list more of such ilk: Holocaust-Denial Literature: A Third Bibliography
The Rise of Holocaust Deniers

seekerof

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
WHOFLUNGGUM,

I agree - he's almost turning himself into a cartoon villian replete with a crooked mustache and all...

Of course nobody claimed politicians were smart - just charasmatic and manipulative..

Well the U.S. and Israel could not ask for a better fool than this guy - sheesh!

You know it is like he is too good to be true
Just when the world is coming down on the US for Iraq and it's war on terror, then this clown appears on the horizon! He is turning world opinion on the side of the US and Israel in a way that couldn't have been better scripted by either. No one is going to side with Iran with this guy fanning the flames! Most of Irans fair weather friends are all ready scrambling to do damage control ever time the idiot speaks. Talk about a serious case of 'Foot-n-mouth'

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Numbers Racket

The topic is not how many people died in the Holocaust, and diverting discussion away from the actual topic serves to obscure it, not clarify it.

According to the article, President Ahmadinejad is publicly claiming that the Holocaust never happened at all.

This sort of rhetoric is clearly calculated to achieve certain political effects, including isolating Iran from western nations.

I am suspicious of Ahmadinejad's victory in the elections. His behavior and policies seem tailor-made to estrange trading partners and foment domestic unrest in Iran.

A moderate would have been easier to negotiate with, and I can't shake the feeling that certain powers don't want a peaceful Iran engaged in the world marketplace.

Who benefits from this?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

All your listed and linked sites are notorious for being antisemitic and holocaust deniers.

And, Michael Collins Piper is also a notorious holocaust denier.
Here is a list more of such ilk: Holocaust-Denial Literature: A Third Bibliography

seekerof

Does that mean that everything on those links are false? As false as WMD in Iraq?

Crustas

Edited for fixing the quote

[edit on 14-12-2005 by crustas]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hmm, comparing apples and oranges: WMDs to the Holocuast...

Dude, if you want to be a holocaust denier then so be it.

Virtually everything put forth by holocaust deniers is taken out of context, not founded, erroneous, false, garbage, incorrect, not historically based, not adequately researched, and simply for consumption by like minds who want to believe such ludicrous notions.

Hows that?

seekerof

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is a conspiracy forum, so less talk conspiracy. I usually do not get involved in such things but this has me totally baffled. Bush is taking a beating back home, the war in Iraq is not playing well with world opinion and domestic media. Bush and Sharon want Iran out of the picture do to their constant meddling in Iraq. Bush calls Sharon and says we need something that will get the media and the world off my back, plus we need to take out Iran. Sharon says look, we have this sleeper Mossad agent that was a Student Revolutionary and is will thought of in Iranian circles.
Let's get him elected into a high profile position, have him throw around a lot of anti-jewish and anti-american rhetoric. This will then throw the world into a state of confusion over Iran' true intentions and then we can take them out without worrying about consequences.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Seeker:

Let me see here, we got a crazy man talking pure prime grade garbage ranging from Israel should be wiped off the map to stating that the Holocaust is a myth back to Israel should be moved to Europe and forward to Israel should be moved to Canada or Alaska. If anyone ever deserved a boot-turned-sideways named aggression, he would be my first prime candidate.

Who cares what he says? If he says that Israel should be pushed into the sea, is that just going to magically happen when he utters it?

If he says all Jews are evil demons, who cares. He's an elected leader of another country and he is free to say what he wants. If HIS people don't have a problem with it, then it's his right to say it. If the rest of the Iranians nod and say "yeah, they totally are demons", it's their right to be racist and misinformed.

Even if it's dumb. Even if it flies in the face of history. Because people see it for what it is, and it makes him seem like a bit of a lunatic.

But he IS a politician. They're not Rhodes scholars.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Does that mean that everything on those links are false?

Since when say liers and denieres the truth?

and please look carefully at the plaque.

The plaque that displays at the Auschwitz camp from 1948 until 1989 (note the "4 million" victims).

Please note that this plaque (with a wrong number) referes to ALL victims, and it does NOT say how many JEWS have been murdered at the Auschwitz camps.

The second plaque referes to Jews

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Dude, if you want to be a holocaust denier then so be it.

Virtually everything put forth by holocaust deniers is taken out of context, not founded, erroneous, false, garbage, incorrect, not historically based, not adequately researched, and simply for consumption by like minds who want to believe such ludicrous notions.

Hows that?
seekerof

I denied nothing, but i leave all options open, because, i don't believe that if someone's suffered in the way jews suffered, how can they make Palestinian people suffer like they do now?

Do they have the right to go into former colonial lands of Europeans and steal the land of others?
Think about it.

Crustas

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Let me see here: you leave all options open despite that holocaust deniers have been repeatedly shown to be in error with each and every ludicrous assertion, hypothesis, and claim they let escape from their fingertips or mouths?

Do they have the right to go into former colonial lands of Europeans and steal the land of others?
Think about it

Actually, you think about it, k?
As to your question: talk to the United Nations, who granted the Jewish people the land that you say they stole.

I have said my peace, as such, people are entitled to believe as they will....

seekerof

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Theres nothing that pisses me off more than a holocaust denier. I had a class called Turning Points in European history, and we were discussing the Holocaust. This dumbass had the audacity to say out loud during our discussion that the Holocaust didnt happen. I nearly flipped along with the rest of the class, mind you there was one Jewish person in the room as well who happened to be my friend. He started going toward him, I can only imagine to beat his ass, I had to get up and stop him, as much as I would have liked to help in that ass whoopin. It's one of the toughest things to deal with, and I cant imagine what it must be like to be Jewish and hear that kind of comment in your presence. But I know I didnt like it anymore than he did. Point is, saying things like that does Isolate you, which seems to be what Irans president is trying to do.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Note that the Zionist Apologists never actually address the facts presented by the supposed holocaust deniers.

They label them anti-semites, throw a few other harsh terms around, and walk away.

No, they don't dare touch the facts because then the web of lies that are the foundation of understanding begin to fall all around them, and people just can't deal with it.

So they go into their own denialism to escape.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

Does that mean that everything on those links are false?

Since when say liers and denieres the truth?

and please look carefully at the plaque.

Please note that this plaque (with a wrong number) referes to ALL victims, and it does NOT say how many JEWS have been murdered at the Auschwitz camps.

The second plaque referes to Jews

The number is not right? In the old plaque -->4Million
In the new plaque 1,5 Million is it wrong too?
A New better image of the new plaque

So, what's the right number?

Crustas

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
Note that the Zionist Apologists never actually address the facts presented by the supposed holocaust deniers.

ArchAngel, anytime that you want to officially debate this within the great halls of ATS, you can present your holocaust denial evidences so as I can refute them and set your mis-guided subjective path straight.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
Who cares what he says? If he says that Israel should be pushed into the sea, is that just going to magically happen when he utters it?

If he says all Jews are evil demons, who cares. He's an elected leader of another country and he is free to say what he wants. If HIS people don't have a problem with it, then it's his right to say it. If the rest of the Iranians nod and say "yeah, they totally are demons", it's their right to be racist and misinformed.

Even if it's dumb. Even if it flies in the face of history. Because people see it for what it is, and it makes him seem like a bit of a lunatic.

But he IS a politician. They're not Rhodes scholars.

Hitler was a politician too. But who cares what leaders of countries say, who cares if their countries are behind them, right? Not like anybody would ever act on what they say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join