It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien abduction anonymous

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I dont know what this means but one night i fell asleep normaly then durin the middle of the night i woke up while i was opening my eyes there was a massive white flash that fileed the room it lasted for like 1/2 a sec then my neck was killing me but eventualy i fell back asleep

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
gona_die, that sounds pretty odd...
the whole room was illuminated?
and this is the only instance you can remeber?

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
yes all the room was filled with a very solid white and that is all i can remeber ,sorry

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
gona_die,
thanks for your post... even if that all you remeber myabe it will spark someone else's memory, or if it happens to me i'll remember talking about it with you.

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnterMir
Yuriko,
that sounds pretty intense...

may i ask, what happened before this event?
were you asleep, at work, just hanging out...?

-UnterMir

I think it might have happened in like second half of 2003 or the year 2004. I don't remember what I was doing.. which is strange because I usually tend to remmeber these things.
I'm going to go dig through my diary and blog and see if I can find any info on when I saw that. I might have been just sitting there but as I said, I'll have to look through personal archives.

My friend did have this weird experience. I'll post it here straight from the email she sent me. English is her second language so bear with it if it seems.. a bit confusing.:

I was sitting on that bed thinking about the wonderful scenery that I could enjoy from the window! The mountain, the snow…it was the ideal scenery for vacation, the ideal scenery to relax for a couple of days! I closed my eyes for a moment, maybe two. Suddenly, I felt water around me, so I tried to open my eyes…I couldn’t. My head was killing me…it was a very sharp pain on the bottom of my head which was spreading to all my body...I thought I was dying! It was SO real! I tried to open my eyes once again! For a moment I though I hadn’t open them, but I had…I started blinking! I couldn’t believe what it was standing in front my eyes! Darkness…thunders…. darkness again…

I tried to breath…I couldn’t! Something was in my mouth…it was painful! I tried to touch my body…I was in water. That’s why my vision wasn’t clear…I could hear voices like memories but I couldn’t…I didn’t have the time to think about it! I was in a hurry…I was trying to escape…I was fighting in the water with something…it was something black…. and then a sharper pain at the bottom of my head and I faded out!

I started to get my senses back…I was still in water…I got up with my eyes closed…I was afraid, I didn’t want to open my eyes, but I did open them! #! I was in my bathtub, naked, and I was freezing, I took my clothes and I got out, I went to bed and I slept!

It happened in April I think. She doesn't think it was an alien abduction but more of an 'escape' from the world. I believe her in that but I never stop looking for answers.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
yuriko,

WOW!

that is an awesome story.
seems as though your friend had a very memorable experience.
her story is teeming with emotion... pretty intense
thanks for the post!

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You may want to look at this:
anw.com...

I'm actually filling it out right now for personal purposes
and going to keep it in a safe place.

I looked through all my things and couldn't find any record of this dream I had which is odd. It might be locked in some old message archives on my old cpu but I don't even know where that is right now

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I have had two experiences where I just laid down to go to sleep when I felt my face and body starts to tingle then go numb and I can't move. My heart starts to race and I am overwhelmed with fear. When I was able to move I found my self out in the living room by the sliding glass door that leads to my second story balcony.

The second experience started the same but when I was able to move I found myself standing behind the fan in my room 15 feet from my bed.

Each episode lasted about 30 min (laid down to go to sleep at about 10:00 pm and when I found my self able to move and walked back in my bedroom to lay down it was 10:30 or so ).

The beginning of each experience has happened many times since but either they haven't taken me or they put me back were they found me.

I have under gone a sleep study on several occasions (4 to be exact) and have never been diagnosed with any sleep problems such as sleep walking or anything like that.

Like someone else said earlier, I have never been able to see any one but I always feel a presence.

By the way it was about 2 years since the last time I appeared by the balcony, but the last time I had the paralysis was the day after Thanksgiving.

When I become paralyzed I start pleading for help (in my mind because I can't speak) and struggle to move as hard as I can till I break free. I don't know if this is preventing them or not, but like I said I don't seem to experience any missing time or anything.

Any way thats my 2 cents.

Again, Welcome to ATS.

[edit on 10-12-2005 by bpletcj]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpletcj
Welcome to ATS.

I have had two experiences where I just laid down to go to sleep when I felt my face and body starts to tingle then go numb and I can't move. My heart starts to race and I am overwhelmed with fear. When I was able to move I found my self out in the living room by the sliding glass door that leads to my second story balcony.

[edit on 10-12-2005 by bpletcj]

Omm.. wow. I had a similar sort of thing happen to me. I went to bed in my bedroom like any other day and then I wake up in the middle of the night.. in the livingroom! I have no clue how I got there and that was the only time something like that happened to me. I never sleepwalked or anything.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
bpletcj,

i know exactly what you mean by the cant move and cant talk feeling, i find it deathly frightening...

in all my encounters i leave and end up in the same place...

on another note, yuriko and i were talking about her friend's story and it reminded me of a dream i had...
i was in my backyard when out of nowhere there were two spaceships (like giant metalic footballs) and next thing i know im in what looks like a glass coffin, filled with a liquid... an alien that looked similiar to (from star wars) adm. Akbar (looked like a mix between a fish, a frog, and a gecko)
had placed me the coffin filled with this liquid and i breathed out, and the liquid surged into my lungs, but i didnt drown... and like after a couple of min the liquid became harder kinda like jell-o... then the alien told me thats what they put humans in when they travel as to not get hurt from G forces...

thats my dream, i dont know if it had an basis in reality or not... im curious as to hear if any others have any comments on the "being placed in liquid" scenero?

thanks guys

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
whoa

Kind of odd, it happened again last night when I went to bed and I didn't fight it off as soon as it started and I seem to have remembered more.

After I went numb I felt like my arms were raising up by themselves and I tried to pull them back down with no luck, then I opened my eyes and this is no kidding I thought I say my sons stuffed toy rabbit on the ceiling by the Christmas tree (in the living room by the balcony), thats when I realized I was on the ceiling and my arms were not raising but falling while the rest of my body was supported. I was seeing the rabbit by the tree were my son left it. Does this make sense or am I babbling? When I regained movement I was on the opposite side of the bed that I sleep on.

I know the exact times this time, I went to bed at exactly 10 pm because a TV show had just ended, and when I regained movement it was 10:03 pm, and I know I was not dreaming or sleeping, because I always have a hard time falling asleep, and could not have falling asleep, had a dream and woke up in 3 Min's.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Have any of you ever had the 'perfect' sleep? You lay down close your eyes for one second, open them and it's morning and you feel perfectly rested.

That happened to me once when I was small. Has anyone heard anything about that on what it might be or anything? It probably was one of the best things to happen to me.. lol

I'm asking because you're saying of having sleeping problems so I'm just wondering.

Yuriko

[edit on 11-12-2005 by Yuriko Oyama]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
yuriko,
thats an awesome link with the questions regarding abduction
i went through it and besides the pregnancy, i didnt answer yes to maybe 6 of them... makes ya think

bpletcj, you should check out the link too because it has a question about moving through objects, when you felt like you were floating did you notice going through any walls or anything... also, could you control the flight ?(ie superman... move straight forward or backwards)

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnterMir
bpletcj, you should check out the link too because it has a question about moving through objects, when you felt like you were floating did you notice going through any walls or anything... also, could you control the flight ?(ie superman... move straight forward or backwards)

-UnterMir

I checked out the page that Yuriko recommended and its amazing how many items match some of my experiences.

And no I could not control it, thats what was so scary about the whole thing, the lack of control.

I don't really recall even moving, I was just in the air upside down, in fact I felt no gravity except for my arms being pulled down. thats what was so disorientating.

I thought I was laying down and my arms were floating up until I looked and saw something on the ground and was able to get my bearings and thats when I realized I was in the air looking down.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
it is amazing how much of a lack of control you have...

youre totally taken over... it's frightening... i know.

anyone else have instances of complete lack of control in an EBE encounter?

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well, I have only had one abduction experience that I can remember (and as for the site, yeah, I say yes to pretty much all but 8 of them), but it was terrifying.

It's been many, many years since (about 12 years, give or take) - but on that night...

I went to bed, and my blinds to my window were open, as normal. Sometime during the night, I woke up. Which was odd because it wasn't with a start, and it wasn't hazily - I just woke up. I look to my left side, and my bedroom door is open just as it was when I went to sleep. I want to make a run for it, I want to scream, I want to call for help, but I can't. All I can move is my head. I look back in front of me. There's a ball of light. White light... so bright... But it's not a pure ball of light. There are parts of grey on it - like I was having a spot-light in the face and could just see the outline of other pieces behind it. And then - a beam of light passes through my window, towards me. It engulfs me.

The next thing I know, it's morning, and... jeez I can't remember. I think I ran to my parents to tell them what happened, and they just told me it was a nightmare.

Ever since then, I've had nosebleeds occur to me sometimes in the morning, right when I wake up. I have 4 "scoop marks" on my right bicept that have never healed, and are organized in a straight line. I also have a "blue dot" on my left shin, about 2 and a half inches below the knee... and I have no clue in hell as to what it is.

I have had one other time where I had an event of missing time - which was before the abduction experience that I remember. I was jumping up and down on my bed one night (hey, I was a kid). I would jump up, and then land flat on my back. However, there was one night, and one jump, where after I jumped back, when I got back up again (to jump back down again) I checked my clock, and it was almost time to go to school. Now, I know kids have a lot of energy - but I seriously doubt I was jumping up and down all night long, and then had tons of energy left for the rest of the day. This is the first time I've considered this as missing time, though I always thought it was a wierd occurance in my life.

Finally, once a year, on one night of the year, I get terrified of my experience - of the possibility that it could happen again. I get so terrified, I almost can't sleep. It's like I can feel or remember what happened that night - and it terrifies me.

I don't know. I honestly don't know. I wish I could go to a hypno-therapist and do a regression, but I don't know any, and would feel ashamed to go and ask. I wish I could remember what happened that night, and find some answers... but I can't.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarium
I don't know. I honestly don't know. I wish I could go to a hypno-therapist and do a regression, but I don't know any, and would feel ashamed to go and ask. I wish I could remember what happened that night, and find some answers... but I can't.

Oh my god.. if you hear of any please tell me. I've been seeking one for a while because of some weird things that happened to me.

A few night ago I had a weird experience. I dunno how many of you heard about like there was a meteor shower that went on for a few nights.. well it was one of those nights. So I decided to sleep in reverse on my bed (feet to the wall instead of head to the wall) and with my blinds open so I could watch the stars and whatever else as I was falling asleep. That night I had a really weird dream... I remember only parts of it.

At one point, I was Scully and on a plane. One of those 3-5-3 seating huge planes. But the plane was empty pretty much. There was me and a few other people. I was clearly investigating something because I knew the airline was up to something bad... I mean like they ran a black market business or something and I think it involved human experimenting or testing or something.
I remember walking to one area of the plane and I was really shocked and confused. And one guy whom I didn't know was like on a dentist chair and two doctor people were doing something with him.. possibly with his teeth. I remember going up to them wondering what the hell?
I thought I remembered going to this drugstore wiht a bunch of guys... looking for things. The guys had some mischevious plan too.
And then I remember being (with my mom) in some sort of arabic building trying to spy on someone or hide.

So then my alarm rings and I wake up.. and I'm startled. At first I'm wondering why am I waking up? How can I be waking up? Then I wonder.. why am I in my room? And then it hits me.. Why am I..... on the right side of the bed!? (head to the wall) I look, and the blinds are closed. I start wondering wtf. I don't sleepwalk or anything and there is no way I would have closed it.

Any thoughts?

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ok now im going to explain my abductions,this may sound similar to yours or it may not...my abdcutions would only take place while i was dreaming,or you could just say when i was sleeping....sometimes i would be having a dream,then all the sudden i would feel like im being squeezed to death,and everyhting around me turns black,i cant see anything,but i can just feel it,i would be so scared i would scream out for jesus to help me,and soon enuff the squeezing would stop,i would wake up and be sweatin,and to afraid to go asleep again....i kept having more of these strange dreams,were i was being squeezed,but in fact i was just being held down,and i was trying to break free,which made it feel as if i was being squeeezed....after these dreams i would notice my clock said 4am or 3am or 5am...on the dot!..then i began to realize this stuff was happening on a schedule...so the next time i had this dream...i checked my clock again and it was 4am on the dot.....to make things stranger,i can remember one dream i had when i felt the aliens hand ....there was two greys holding each one of my arms,i think they might have been walking me thru the ship,but i couldnt see anything but blackness,but i could feel,...i was so scared that i tryed to get there hands off me,but there grip was so strong i couldnt do it,so i gave up....the cool part i remember was when i was trying to lift one of its hand,that i felt it only had 3 fingers,then thats when i knew these were abductions i was dealing with.....to cut this story short...they have given me two implants/bumps....one is inside my right ear lobe,and the other is under my left ear....i just wanna say that i dont think they want to hurt us,for my mental protection,they didnt allow me to see them,they knew if i could recall them it might affect me in a negative way,if they were bad,then why didnt they kill me?...they are not bad,they are way more advanced then us,so we owe them our respect,jus like the sayin goes on earth"respcet your elders" i think we should do the same for them

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have a belief that Aliens at least some are not here to hurt us. Strange. You're the first to think that way besides me.

I did forget to mention that before I saw the 58 question site, I never thought that I was abducted. In fact I was pretty sure I wasn't.

Do any of you think that they choose specific people to try to "evolve" them perhaps just at a faster rate or into another species. Not meaning to hurt us.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i think they use us for various reasons.....maybe to do test,maybe to downlaod information into our minds..and see how fast we can use it....because after my abductions ive gotten smarter then before,and i talk about aliens to alot of different ppl who i know dont even believe,but i feel compelled to do it anyway....if i could thank them for abdcuted me,i would....in my eyes they are my friends

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join