It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien abduction anonymous

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have not been The fortunate of you people. I know the mind is a very difficult thing to comprehend because its not 100 % all figured out yet. Hell what if we used 100 % of our brains would that be great then maybe I could have a telepathic mind war with my nice friend Mr.grey. Anyways. I don't dought that abductions are not happening, we would do the same thing if we were in the possition of a higher power or even worse take you apart and not put you back together and leave you in your bed in pieces.

One wierd occation I had was... Camping summer 2005 with about 3 other guys and 3 girls. it was about 2:00 am just sitting by the camp fire talking ect... I got up for no reason too look at the stars (They look very clear when your not near a city or anything it was in the middle of no where very dark) walked about 30 ft till I was out of the fire's light. Looked up for about 30 sec then in about a huge flash of green light just went in the sky only lasted about .25 M/S. I mean it lit up the whole sky it was clear no clouds ect... Then about 5 sec latter I said "U guys see that green light" "yeah what the hell was that?" We just shrugged it off but man it was no commet because there was no streak, no tail nothing. Just like someone flashed a green light in your eyes for .25 m.s on then off but was the whole sky. Then again I don't remeber taking a trip on a space ship or any bright light...

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
salsa, I've been debunking your "ufo" a lot recently

What you saw is called a Fireball. It's like a mini-comet (or meteor larger than a shooting star) that enters the atmosphere. It burns up pretty quickly, but leaves a very bright flash, usually green in colour. I saw one last year. It was just like you said - sudden, fast, lights up the whole sky, disappears suddenly.

Trust me, what you saw was NOT a UFO - but it is an extrodinary thing to see nonetheless! Consider yourself lucky to have seen one once in your life!

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by salsa
I have not been The fortunate of you people. I know the mind is a very difficult thing to comprehend because its not 100 % all figured out yet. Hell what if we used 100 % of our brains would that be great then maybe I could have a telepathic mind war with my nice friend Mr.grey. Anyways. I don't dought that abductions are not happening, we would do the same thing if we were in the possition of a higher power or even worse take you apart and not put you back together and leave you in your bed in pieces.

One wierd occation I had was... Camping summer 2005 with about 3 other guys and 3 girls. it was about 2:00 am just sitting by the camp fire talking ect... I got up for no reason too look at the stars (They look very clear when your not near a city or anything it was in the middle of no where very dark) walked about 30 ft till I was out of the fire's light. Looked up for about 30 sec then in about a huge flash of green light just went in the sky only lasted about .25 M/S. I mean it lit up the whole sky it was clear no clouds ect... Then about 5 sec latter I said "U guys see that green light" "yeah what the hell was that?" We just shrugged it off but man it was no commet because there was no streak, no tail nothing. Just like someone flashed a green light in your eyes for .25 m.s on then off but was the whole sky. Then again I don't remeber taking a trip on a space ship or any bright light...

what u saw was a comet... heres a video that will have the green light and the comet in clear sight... caught on a police video camera...
click here to watch it

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I've thought about the abduction scenario alot over the last few years, and come up with several ideas/possibilities that are an attempt to realistically explain what and why it's happening, if it is truly happening (something I don't know for a fact yet, though doesn't strike me as nearly as exotic a possibility as most people think.. then again I come from a family where on the maternal side there are OLD occultic connections and traditions, and on the paternal side military intelligence careers).
Anyway, one thought I had that I find more and more interesting the more I think about it; First start off with this thought: It's only a matter of time before humanity is able to time travel. It may take millions of years, perhaps tens of millions or hundreds of millions of years, but it will probably happen. Once it does, the vastness of time is instantly open.
Now consider this thought: It may be that most species have a 'life-span' at the end of which they would die out, naturally, as a result of loss of virility (sp?). Now when this happens to unintelligent life, that's that. They become extinct and we 'read' about it later through the fossil record. But if that starts to happen to an intelligent race, obviously, they would work to keep themselves around for as long as possible.
Another thought: Greys look pretty darned humanoid. Almost too humanoid. Most scientists think the idea of them is silly for one reason alone above all others: If life evolved on other planets, they would look nothing like anything we could imagine, but most definitely NOT anything like us. The odds against that are too great.
Another thought: If we survive our future, what do you think we will look like in about 10-100 million years? I think I can imagine it, and frankly, it's not terribly different than what people recollect in the form of the ubiquitous Grey 'alien'...
So obviously the idea is this: Maybe the Grey is actually part of the human race far in the future. They've mastered time travel, and one of their only hopes to continue to survive what may be a very sterile future is to replenish the gene pool. So they come to the distant past when the gene pool is relatively fresh and varied, and take what they need. To do otherwise might lead to their (our!) death as a species.
If they were time travellers, they would be smart enough to be very covert about their proceedures. Stay in the background, hidden amoungst the shadows, do nothing that might change history or attract attention (no public meetings with world leaders and such... though it's very concievable that they may have liasons with certain 'black project operations'.. they may need the local help, they know these particular folks are good at keeping secrets, and they could probably buy there help with a combination of futuristic trinkets and a realization that they are in fact helping humanity at it's highest level). In fact it may be that all who are being abducted are actually helping to save us in the future by 'donating' a variety of genetic materials.
MAybe some of the stories these Greys tell their abducties about them being aliens and stories about them coming to earth for whatever reason, are just smokescreens to keep them knowing the truth, which may inadvertantly change the future of humanity in unpredictable ways...
Anyway, I could go on with more of my reasoning, but it's time for me to hit the road.

Btw, this is not my only scenario on the issue.. I have some that are completely out in left field

G'night folks... hang in there.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i think they might have been cleaning my lymphatic tissues, cuz i smoke and drink a lot. and after looking a lymphatic tissue chart (lymphnodes, are the cleaning agents that filter out unwanted chemicles in your body.) i can see there are an abundance of lymphnodes at all the direct locations they preformed their ultra advanced laser beam operation. take care all.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ok, so they "take care" of us then if your theory is true. But why us specifically?

That would definately explain the closed blinds.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemetae
I've thought about the abduction scenario alot over the last few years, and come up with several ideas/possibilities that are an attempt to realistically explain what and why it's happening, if it is truly happening (something I don't know for a fact yet, though doesn't strike me as nearly as exotic a possibility as most people think.. then again I come from a family where on the maternal side there are OLD occultic connections and traditions, and on the paternal side military intelligence careers).
Anyway, one thought I had that I find more and more interesting the more I think about it; First start off with this thought: It's only a matter of time before humanity is able to time travel. It may take millions of years, perhaps tens of millions or hundreds of millions of years, but it will probably happen. Once it does, the vastness of time is instantly open.
Now consider this thought: It may be that most species have a 'life-span' at the end of which they would die out, naturally, as a result of loss of virility (sp?). Now when this happens to unintelligent life, that's that. They become extinct and we 'read' about it later through the fossil record. But if that starts to happen to an intelligent race, obviously, they would work to keep themselves around for as long as possible.
Another thought: Greys look pretty darned humanoid. Almost too humanoid. Most scientists think the idea of them is silly for one reason alone above all others: If life evolved on other planets, they would look nothing like anything we could imagine, but most definitely NOT anything like us. The odds against that are too great.
Another thought: If we survive our future, what do you think we will look like in about 10-100 million years? I think I can imagine it, and frankly, it's not terribly different than what people recollect in the form of the ubiquitous Grey 'alien'...
So obviously the idea is this: Maybe the Grey is actually part of the human race far in the future. They've mastered time travel, and one of their only hopes to continue to survive what may be a very sterile future is to replenish the gene pool. So they come to the distant past when the gene pool is relatively fresh and varied, and take what they need. To do otherwise might lead to their (our!) death as a species.
If they were time travellers, they would be smart enough to be very covert about their proceedures. Stay in the background, hidden amoungst the shadows, do nothing that might change history or attract attention (no public meetings with world leaders and such... though it's very concievable that they may have liasons with certain 'black project operations'.. they may need the local help, they know these particular folks are good at keeping secrets, and they could probably buy there help with a combination of futuristic trinkets and a realization that they are in fact helping humanity at it's highest level). In fact it may be that all who are being abducted are actually helping to save us in the future by 'donating' a variety of genetic materials.
MAybe some of the stories these Greys tell their abducties about them being aliens and stories about them coming to earth for whatever reason, are just smokescreens to keep them knowing the truth, which may inadvertantly change the future of humanity in unpredictable ways...
Anyway, I could go on with more of my reasoning, but it's time for me to hit the road.

Btw, this is not my only scenario on the issue.. I have some that are completely out in left field

G'night folks... hang in there.

i personally think the greys were created as slaves by the reptillans,a few of the greys rebelled against there slave masters...which may have caused a war between the two of them..and now they dont get along....i would also like to say, that i think thousands of years ago the greys mixed there dna with africans..this might explain why some africans have slighty egg shaped heads..and slender bodies?..this is just a educated guess,but i cannot prove it...but i do remeber seeing egyptian heiroglyphics with an alien that resembled a grey? ill search for it..and when i find it ,ill post it...

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hey people I think its really neat that a lot of people on here have had abductions. I for one cannot say that i have had an abduction, but have had suspicions. I sleep fine, I used to be scared of aliens when I was younger from tv shows and FOX. Anyways, the wierdest thing, is I have two scars, both abouth an inch long and about 1/5 inch wide on either side of my torso, almost in identical positions. I've wondered about these scars for a long time, I recently discovered them about a year ago. I asked my parents for an explanation but they had nothing to offer. Both said without a doubt that they looked like somethign had cut me. But how wierd? My dad is an eye doctor and mom a medical transcriptionist so they're opinions are pretty professional. The only surgery i've had is my appendix taken out, which left a 2 inch scar being only a millimeter or two wide. Very strange indeed, and finally glad to share.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Nacum
Hey people I think its really neat that a lot of people on here have had abductions. I for one cannot say that i have had an abduction, but have had suspicions. I sleep fine, I used to be scared of aliens when I was younger from tv shows and FOX. Anyways, the wierdest thing, is I have two scars, both abouth an inch long and about 1/5 inch wide on either side of my torso, almost in identical positions. I've wondered about these scars for a long time, I recently discovered them about a year ago. I asked my parents for an explanation but they had nothing to offer. Both said without a doubt that they looked like somethign had cut me. But how wierd? My dad is an eye doctor and mom a medical transcriptionist so they're opinions are pretty professional. The only surgery i've had is my appendix taken out, which left a 2 inch scar being only a millimeter or two wide. Very strange indeed, and finally glad to share.

ITS POSSIBLE that you were abducted...i was baducted ..and it took me awhile to realize it..its like something triggers in your head..then all the sudden you know

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I would sell my soul to be abducted !! why does it happen to people who wish it was not them..but as for me I would LOVE it !!

but I have NEVER seen a ufo...ever !! never seen a grey.....no unusual scars.....no missing time....boy New England is boring !!

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Don't worry. If I have been abducted I have only been abducted once. Okay only seen 2 MAYBE UFOs in my whole life and only been MAYBE abducted once. I do not have repeat abductions at all like some of these guys. Probably because my city is too populated (10th biggest in united states and its not even a capital). But I remember getting abducted more clearly now.

Okay so in Connecticut where I use to live when I was about 4 or 5 I remember looking out the window and seeing pale orange, white, and very pale blue light through my blinds. I don't remember getting lifted up or whatever but next thing I know I am in a ship. I remember lying on this black metal grate that looks like the ones used for fires. Like fires inside houses a spark protector so the carpet doesn't catch fire. Okay so I am laying on that table thing for like half and hour, unaware of whats going on ( I am 4 remember) and I am in this royal blue sort of room laying on my stomach peering through the grate. Sometimes I would shift my body so I would be laying on my back but there was no doors or windows. Then these three people come up and they look like there about to do tests. They put one thing in me and then they stop for some reason. I don't know why. One of them says, "we'll be watching you." and then I remember like that stomach drop feeling and the next thing I know I am in my bed with a stomach ache.

That was just the whole abduction I told a little bit about it before but I didn't tell it all because I didn't have enough time and I took some time off ATS.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Then these three people come up and they look like there about to do tests. They put one thing in me and then they stop for some reason. I don't know why. One of them says, "we'll be watching you." and then I remember like that stomach drop feeling and the next thing I know I am in my bed with a stomach ache.

That was just the whole abduction I told a little bit about it before but I didn't tell it all because I didn't have enough time and I took some time off ATS.

*hugs* Yay. You're back.

I dunno why but what you just described sounds incredibly familiar. It reminds me of a friend of mine.

Has anyone ever seen a girl/woman 17-23 years old. Black shoulder-length hair who is incredibly hot in their umm dreams or abductions or dreams of?

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
no i saw a shadow man

it was pretty freaky

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
no i saw a shadow man

it was pretty freaky

By shadow man you mean like some guy in a cloak (a la Voldemort) or what?

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
no he was completely black head to toe, stood right near me

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarium
I
I also have a "blue dot" on my left shin, about 2 and a half inches below the knee... and I have no clue in hell as to what it is.

Finally, once a year, on one night of the year, I get terrified of my experience - of the possibility that it could happen again. I get so terrified, I almost can't sleep. It's like I can feel or remember what happened that night - and it terrifies me.

This is weird, I have a blue mark on my left leg, and measures exactly 2 inches from the bottom of my knee cap. It is indented and measures 3/4th of an inch and runs horizontally on my leg.

I don't remember getting it, had it since I was a teenager though.

I also have certain time in the year, particularly during the winter that I fell uneasy about the whole EBE thing.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
hey everyone,
i know as the guy who started this thread i should be all over it, but i just came home for college sunday and i work in retail, so ive been SWAMPED lately. working 10+ hrs (ive got two jobs)
i'm just doing a quick stop by... i dont have the time right now to read all the new posts.
but it looks like there are alot!!!!!!
and thats great.
thanks to everyone for keeping this thing going on!!!!!!!!!
hopfully on christmas ill get a chance to come back and get into details about the posts that are up since ive last been on... i'm looking forward to it
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, bye for now and happy holidays to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
im amazed to hear that not one of you have recalled having any operations done on you whatsoever...

the beam is what really astounded me

the pain was so subtle, yet so signifigant

the state an utter haze

my mind altered the time loss

the very beneficiary of mans efficiency transfixed

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
im amazed to hear that not one of you have recalled having any operations done on you whatsoever...

the beam is what really astounded me

the pain was so subtle, yet so signifigant

the state an utter haze

my mind altered the time loss

the very beneficiary of mans efficiency transfixed

im sorry .but i cant recall any operations at all...but that doesnt mean it couldnt of happened to me..i have the wierd bump in my ear..so i think that means they did something

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Sorry man, can't remember any operations. Oh and also I am remembering this better the three men I remember but I just can't seem to understand this vision of an alien. I don't remember one being there though. It wasn't the usual oval head ones though. It was one like ET from the movie.

Ahhh. My brains probably making the ET up. I doubt it was there.

Meanwhile (completely off subject) my mom and dad r up at three in morning? What the hell? They're just talking. Not putting presents under tree and stuff. This is weird. I could spy but I am afraid my door would make too much noise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join