It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien abduction anonymous

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm a long time visitor, and this is my first comment...

I know there is an AA

alcoholics anonymous

but i was wondering if there was an alien abductee anonymous?

because i've come out to a few close people in my life, and i was wondering if there were others not fully proclaiming themselves as abductees but getting suport?

i'd be very interested in talking with others whom have had similiar situations

thanks for any feedback (remember im a newbie)

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
A few questions if I may what where how and when?

Most of all would brought on such an event? Just out of no where or were you doing something?

Also if I may get personal were you sleeping?Any drug use? Are you mentaly stable? Sorry to get so personal but I ask for obvious reasons.

With that said be prepared to have everything flung at you by the "others"
Oh please give detailed description of them and where it happened as far as on a craft did you leave or stay grounded?
Cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What is your story?

Don't worry about the people on here, they are pussycats. And if they get out of line, vengence is swift.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hi! Welcome to ATS! We here welcome what you have to offer, and, believe me, you stick around this forum long enough, you'll see plenty of people who have had similar experiences as you, or can relate stories to you. All you need to to is post it!

That being said, if you have any questions, just u2u me or any other mod, we'd be glad to help.
Enjoy your stay!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
well im not too sure where to start so ill start in the begining
(please bear with me)

i'm a 20 yr old male from NY (i live about right between NYC and Albany) and i can recollect about 8 different times i've had bizarre encounters and 3 times when i've actually seen what i am going to call greys (and a 4th time this past week)... this is over the course of the past 10-12 yrs.

as far as their appearance i'd just support the typical grey model...
short (4ft), long arms (to the knee area), short legs, the head wasn't as big as pop culture says; id say it would just be putting an adult head on a child, the eyes were dark but had a spot(dime sized) of glowing red and a haze of red around the (black) eyeball... one time i remebered seeing them and they appeared to not have walked, the almost glided across my room.

of the 4 times i remeber seeing them once it was them returning me. i was probably 6 inches off the bed and i slammed down and thats what made me have control of my body, prior to the drop i'd been unable to move... i was so scared that i ran to my bathroom and threw up... that one time vommiting, the only other physical ailment and precursor is a migrane behind the left eye... its one of those situations where everytime i get a left migrane doesnt mean greys are near but eveytime greys have been near ive had left migranes...growing up i do rember little scars out of nowhere on my shins and knuckles but im not testifying that as proof...i was an active kid... im just bringing it up

ive never gotten nosebleeds though.

as far as when it happens, i cant say for certain, just at night
and my mental condition, im an average guy: stable, from a good catholic family (i dont follow it because of obvious reasons ie its an earthling cult), ive had great friends growing up, always included in social events, id just describe myself as a normal person.

and what has really gotten me to get the ball rolling with this is that the saturday after thanksgiving i had an encounter, first time in months... and i was being carried by two little beings, and i was unable to move... i tried to yell but only air came out, it was vastly frightening, and i havent been able to sleep too well since... although, when something happens its always a while till another so i should feel fine... and i never feel any direct pain, its basically fear of the unkown and that i dont know why its happening...

basically ive been becoming more aware and rest with whatever is happening... there are a few people in my life i feel secure enough with, who are close enough, and believers that i have told...

i do feel as though going into explicit detail with people ie family members, closeminded friends, and average people in my life would only have me turned into an outcast...

ive seen a few ufos in my day im gonna try and put up a link to a report i filed over the summer at NUFORC:

www.nuforc.org...

im not at my computer as much as i wish i could be but if there are any questions... i'll most likely answer

thanks for the support everyone!

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
(im fairly new) i tried posting this like a week ago and didnt get many bites back...
just wondering if anyone has anything to say

thanks

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Okay, I may have been abducted but I do not remember the abduction at all. I MAY have an implant and it is in a weird place so lets not talk about where it is. I have seen a UFO twice, but from far away. I have purple scars on the sides of my legs (may not be from aliens but I have not gotten bruises there and not that many) I have a white mark on my arm where my muscle is. I have a got a white dot on my chest area except my doctor thinks it might be white blood cell clotting but she can't explain it.

Sometimes I feel as if I am being watched. Like I get this hot feeling all around my body. Usually when I am near a window and I am scared to look up because I am afraid an alien is going to be there. I am paranoid a little and sometimes I think I am being spyed on but mostly its my imagination. There was one time (recently) when this lady with huge sunglasses looked at me. She did it the next day. and the next. Deifintely not my imagination that time and she DEFINETELY looked like an govt agent.

Just my 100 dollars,

Conspiracy Theorist06

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
the last time i was abducted it seemed as though i couldnt move either, it was strange almost dream like. imobilized there was a blue light which was sprayed over my body and then a giant siringe like divice brought down at which point my attention somehow manipulatively focused on the blue beam with a distinct pain shooting into my neck. thinking about it this is what they must mean by lost time cuz it seemed to happen in an instant the pain only lasting for abuot 15 seconds and then i returned to my resting place with out ever having the realization of being removed from my bed... so here is to the EBEAA!!! and its founder untermir

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
hey sturod,
when you saw this blue haze and needle
were you aware of your surroundings...
in a ship possibly?

i cant recollect being inside a ship (THANK GOD! because i am always so amazingly frigthened i think if i was awake while in a ship my mind wouldnt be able to handle it, like being captured and probably tourmented)

and i'm very interested to hear what you have to say about encounters as well as anyone else

and sturod and anyone
feel free to u2u me

thanks!

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
So none of you have details of what they did to you or where they took you? Maybe if you do some hypnosis some more details will come out. I don't think the ET's could abduct me, i'd hijack their UFO and go for a joyride.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
at this point i honestly cant tell you why they do what they do

i wish i knew, but i don't...
hopfully its for some worth while cause

all i can do is wait... i believe that in due time all will be revealed, i just wish it were right now...

and i can't wait to hear posts from other people in my situation

and also im willing to answer basically any questions...

i feel like there are tons of average/everyday people out there who just so happen to have had EBE encounters
im very excited to hear comments... if you've come to this thread, tell me what you think... im putting myself out there, so leave a message.

again, thanks

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Don't know who they were. Glad though, otherwise probably would have made me mentally ill. Anyway, all I can remember about the abduction is resting naked on this metal chain link kind of grate. Can't really explain it but I have seen the pattern in playgrounds. I was not hanging it was a hard black chain link LOOKING type of table. I remember my neck resting to my left and the pull of it sort of. THey didin't put implant in neck but I remember it. Kind of bluish room (dark though not pale). Thats about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well reading your posts I was at first kind of glad. I do remember waking up and having a nose bleed. I can't relate at all to anything that you say. I've never seen them. I can only remember being abducted once. But I wouldn't be surprised if it happened more than once. I was kind of glad because I thought probably it wasn't grays who abducted me. Then I remember having visual pictures in my mind of beings that reminded me of a spider or octopus like creature. I would see nothing but its head and eyes. Like it had no mouth and nose or they were very small. But at the time I was reading lots of books on UFO's and had read about these guys. I'm still hoping it wasn't the grays. I hardly relate to many other people's stories. Especially the people who claim a lifetime of abduction experiences. I'm still hoping it wasn't the grays.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i've never really gotten into the whole "grey agenda" or anything
like i have no clue what is going on or why it is...

all i can do it stand behind my story...
i dont doubt that there are multiple types of EBE's coming here,
it's just that i find details of my encounters overlap with others'
so whether they were little grey men or green men or brown men, im not for certain, so to me they looked grey.

but when youre highly frightened /scared and in the dark and they're coming at you... you dont really get a chance to take down a liscense plate, or bust size, or beard style (im not saying they had a liscense plate, breasts, or beards... its an anology)

youre kind of more focused on what the hell is going on, why, who are they, when will this be over...

but grasshopper, if you can get anymore in detail about your experience it'd be cool to hear... what do you remeber of your one time?

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I remember having this experience.. I don't think it was an abduction.. although I'm not sure but I sort of awake in this bright white room but things are blurry and I can't see too clearly I seem to be lying down on some bed-like thing in the middle of the room and I see 3 (I believe) people all in white doctor coats. One of them was an old man.. 60 I would say. I ask.. where am I? And the man answers something like, "You're in the real now.. rest." and I slowly fell back asleep.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yuriko,
that sounds pretty intense...

may i ask, what happened before this event?
were you asleep, at work, just hanging out...?

and i'm gonna put it out there now...
the government may be tied into alien (abductions)

there's no doubt in my mind that EBE's have been in contact with various nations on earth... but some humans may be working with them... that may be an answer as to why you saw human figures, yuriko...

im no expert... all i know is my own case...

im just here to open up a forum where people can speak freely of their experiences or ask questions...

all in a supportive manner...

yuriko, i would enjoy any other details you have...

also, how long ago was this?
any other things come to mind as to what may have happened?

thanks everyone!

please keep on leaving me posts, this is not only making me feel welcome but im feeling like part of something, knowing that there are others willing to share their experiences.

thanks again!

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
thats the thing, i dont even recall leaving the spot of my resting place for any period of time whatsoever. mabye this is what they mean by lost time, perhaps the ET's have time dilative techniques. where they can exude and contort time in certain zones of the universe dictating all concurrancies. then as i have read before they have mind altering abilities that allows them to erase and control certain aspects of the human mind to degrees in which the person would not be able to recollect any time dilative mannerisms. i will be sure to keep you all posted on any more occurances, now im gonna go outside to look for UFO's and have a smoke. chao

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I remember also something. It was like this fear or something. Like I saw something weird so I was really shocked. Something stopped them from putting laser beam to my head or neck or whatever. They did not put an implant in my head. I don't know what stopped em. I remember just looking at this black chain table thing for just hours it seemed. It felt weird. I don't remember seeing the aliens. They could of just abducted me or done nothing. I don't remember being abducted either. or being returned. But all of the sudden the table turned into my bed. This was not a dream acasue I was wide awake. I thought it was a dream for years but then I remember feeling pain which is not supposed to happen in dreams.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
i find it wierd how the same exact chips the gov plans on putting in humans looks nearly identical to those of the victims that claim aliens abducted them.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i dont doubt that EBE's have advanced methods to 1-enter our homes, 2- take us basically without tipping anyone off to their prescence, 3- lessen our knowledge of what is going on/memories of events...

this makes me think of two points
1- my dog sleeps in my room with me, and if you read my earlier account of experiences and i said that i was basically dropped from a few inches above my bed and then i got physically sick, my dog began to bark and then went upstairs... i dont know if he was barking at any prescence in the room or at me because im loud when i vomit... anybody else have any stories about encounters with their pets/ near by animals acting weird?

2- we are basically beings of our memories... the best way to not of had soemthing happen is get rid of the memory... this is why im a fan of hypno-regression

it just reminds me of the book "1984" where the gvt. would go and change the records of past wars, so when anyone tried to refer to the past the documentation was altered... on a smaller scale--> EBE's editing our minds

and topsecret,
im not up to date on gvt planned implants, but like i said i wouldnt be shocked find out the gvt is working with aliens in some abductions

also, on a side note... i wish any person who dismisses my and other accounts as dreams would experience it... i know what dreams are... and i know when something truly paranormal has happened...

ive had actual encounters, and i do have some recurring dreams about aliens... they (the actual experience) are nothing alike... a dream is a dream, alien encounters are a part of a much larger picture.

thanks for your input guys!

-UnterMir

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join