It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

small bump behind your right ear?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am super interested in Aliens but I didn't start being interested until I wathced the x-files when I was like 10 so did they abduct me cause I might have it on my neck. Yep pretty sure its neck either side of neck or on the area near brain. I am not really sure of whats what. I need a magnet. I do keep having these memories of connecticut and stuff. I think I was abducted when I was little. Or when I was at my old house.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ok, I don't have a bump on my ears but I do have one on the back of my neck. For some strange reason, ever since I noticed this bump, I've had the feeling of someone watching me, not literly watching me, like behind me, but like someone knows where I am, and are keeping track on me.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I always have a feeling that a disguised gov agent is always watching me. Sometimes I think I see them watching me. Like I saw this lady in a trench coat kept looking at me. Looked a lot like an agent. Almost looked like that lady from X-Files, not scully but the other one with brownish black hair. I don't believe aliens are watching me. I think I may be a slight bit paranoid.

Wait a sec... I found a bump! On the side of my neck. Small but it may be a tracker. holy crud dude get me a magnet. Its not as big as the pictures you guys have. I can't see it right now but I can feel............oh shoot dude. I remember this bump being put in. I AM NOT JOKING. I SWEAR TO GOD. It was like burned in sort of. with tweezers. Geeze I forgot this. This may not be tthe bump but I am pretty sure. I am hoping. I do remember something being put in though seruiously. Could just be a mole I haven't even see it yet. But I do remember something being put in! I am sure of it!

Could there be another place it could be? Oh there is this white mark on my stomach and doctors can't explain it. Its not a birth mark its this white thing. I don't remember an implant being put in there. I remember it being left side of neck. I remember my head being forced to tilt right. Its either that white thing or its on left side of neck. I am so sure its on left side of neck. Defintely not right side.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
the odd thing is that the one on my ear is gone and now I have one on my neck not on the back but on the right side mid way down and I can't pop it but I am tempted to cut it out it feels a little too deep to do that tho and I just checked it is also slightly magnetic not alot but just barly enough to feel a pull maby a stronger magnet would yeild better results

I also feel like I'm being watced and some times feel a presence usualy right behind me and when I look their is nothing their some times I even see a shadow first then look and nothing

I also have this fealing that their is some thing causeing me to not be able to fully use my brain like their is some sort of block on it however recently its been clearing up and I can think more clearly and I seem to know things and can remember things alot easyer but the it feels like the block comes in again and then it makes it harder to think and remember anything

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ever see one of the old old shows on what Discovery or History ch about UFOs and implants taking out of bodies yet the substance was not any of the earth elements or a mixture?

Anyway when I took a neighbor to get xrays once I asked the head xray lady what is the weirdest stuff she sees and she said beads. I was like whats that and she explained of metalic bead like subjects that people had no clue about and I asked her conclusion and she stated that they were probally BBs that people didn't know about. I don't know about you but if a BB went under my skin I think I would know! At least for a few days as it would hurt right? Plus a BB is probally cheap metal and would maybe rust or breakdown in a human body due to oils,bloods in the skin no??

Anyone know an X Ray person to ask? Or that place in PA that shows all the oddities pulled form peoples bodies over the years? Interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Aww man the bump was just a really weird mole! Dang! But I still remember an implant in my skin being put in. That I am sure or I am paranoid. I thought I really had something there!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
ive had the exact same thing at the bottom back of my right ear for some years now, i dont know where it came from but i always found it strange, especially becouse i just cant get rid of it. Seems the only way would be to cut it out with a knife.

...now that i read this thread it seems even weirder....

...also a strange a bit smaller bump near my right eye...

....ill be damned if i know what it is

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
wow man thats really kraZy... yeah ive alwayz had the feeling i was being watched...from someone out there... but thats cuz im really interested in aliens and such..ever since i can remember ive been fascinated about life and other planets...and why are we here... and i found this bump as a child and i forgot bout it for sum time until i started hearing this ringin again and i found it... do any of u have nose bleeds that occur randomly?

yeah im pretty sure that the bump will either be behind the neck or ear or possibly somewhere that we usually dont check...like the back... i am curious to know what this bump is...could be tracking device or sumtin of that sort... maybe its true bout what the bible says...only a few will be chosen to live in the end...could this be it? could i be chosen?

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Aww man the bump was just a really weird mole! Dang! But I still remember an implant in my skin being put in. That I am sure or I am paranoid. I thought I really had something there!

you might still have something of that sort jus check harder...its not so easy to find...trust me... ummm

this is kinda nasty to talk bout but...its true...and very strange...im going to ask this bout all the guys... check your penis and see if u have a tiny blue ball of some sort trapped inside the skin... i had a small metal object stuck in my penis for a couple years and i finally had the courage to take it out... this was awhile ago...maybe 2-3 years ago...and then the strange thing is...it came back the same exact spot...the same exact object...and i took it out once again and flushed it down the toilet...so far it hasnt came back...very strange and creepy...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yep i have a bump on my right ear on the back above the lobe and i do have some scars from past abductions... Theres one two inch long indent scar on my thigh...
idk I've always had the one on my ear though...

hmmmm..
Artist.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weezy ERB
you might still have something of that sort jus check harder...its not so easy to find...trust me... ummm

this is kinda nasty to talk bout but...its true...and very strange...im going to ask this bout all the guys... check your penis and see if u have a tiny blue ball of some sort trapped inside the skin... i had a small metal object stuck in my penis for a couple years and i finally had the courage to take it out... this was awhile ago...maybe 2-3 years ago...and then the strange thing is...it came back the same exact spot...the same exact object...and i took it out once again and flushed it down the toilet...so far it hasnt came back...very strange and creepy...

holy shoot! This time its real!!!!!!!! This time!!!!!!!! I have that blue thinh in my penis. I SWEAR CAUSE I CAN SEE IT! Not Lying this time! Not! I swear to my fricken god!!!! Dude that is soo weird! Its not attracted to a magnet. Maybe I haven't used a powerful enough one. Man weezy this is seruious I swear to god I am not lying. I swear on the bible! It does not jud out though. Dude I am gonna get banned for saying this but I will take the blame cause I am not lying. Its trapped inside. Too deep for me to want to take out. Ewww dude ewww. That would hurt. So this means aliens are for sure real. I had SOME doubts but now I know. We should start a new thread and see if anyone else has this. Weezy u2u me please man. I thought I had a medical problem with that! Its not! Its aliens! This is so cool for sec I thought I wasn't abducted and then when I you told me that this is from aliens, wow man that changed my life just now. wow.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Weezy does this mean we have an advanced abduction case here? cause everyone else has it on their ear. But us two have it in another place. weirdness. What does this mean! Guys what do you think? Are we evolved?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
it jus means they make the implantation at different places....it can be anywhere... jus means we have had a different experiment... yea that bump behind my ear is normal tho but the one down below...was definately not!!!!! o and i checked my friends ear and he has it in his ear lobe...check your ear lobe for a bump that u can move around...it feels really weird...

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
some of you dont have the implant...let me explain...if you bend your ear and rub your finger right between were your ear meets your head you will feel aliitle bone..THATS NOT THE BUMP WE ARE TALKING ABOUT...weezy felt my ear lobe lass night and he knows exactly what im talking about...the bump i have is the implant...some alien with 3 fingers gave it to me...yea im not joking either they did....remeber it has to be in your EAR LOBE...ILL POST A PICTURE TO EXPLAIN TO YOU...BRB

mod edit- mind your words, insults are not cool and will not be tolerated,

[edit on 2-12-2005 by asala]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OK NOW I GOT THE PIC! do you see were the arrow is pointing...well thats were the implant will be...it wont be behind your ear!!! it will be right there..INSIDE YOUR SKIN..it feels like a pimple.it cant be popped,the only way to remove it would be some type of surgery..and i am sure there is no medical explanations for this...and if it is..it has no relation to ufo's or aliens

ok do you guys understnad now?

[edit on 2-12-2005 by FarFromDanK]

[edit on 2-12-2005 by FarFromDanK]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Um... correction...it doesn't "have" to be there.
That's where "you" have it, and that's okay too.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
like I said I had one their now I have one in my neck

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weezy ERB
it jus means they make the implantation at different places....it can be anywhere... jus means we have had a different experiment... yea that bump behind my ear is normal tho but the one down below...was definately not!!!!! o and i checked my friends ear and he has it in his ear lobe...check your ear lobe for a bump that u can move around...it feels really weird...

I don't have one in my ear lobe. Weird.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
OK NOW I GOT THE PIC! do you see were the arrow is pointing...well thats were the implant will be...it wont be behind your ear!!! it will be right there..INSIDE YOUR SKIN..it feels like a pimple.it cant be popped,the only way to remove it would be some type of surgery..and i am sure there is no medical explanations for this...and if it is..it has no relation to ufo's or aliens

ok do you guys understnad now?

well belive it or not, mine is exactly where the arrow points to....

now im even more confused

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I had a bump on my ear lobe so i started touching it a lot then it popped and greenishyellow gunk squirted out of it and it smelled pretty bad

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join