It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

small bump behind your right ear?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have one, sometimes its where ur arrow points to and sometimes its just below my ear, sometimes its really big and hard and sometimes its soft, sometimes its there and sometimes its not, i doubt its an implant tho.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
right now... i think that implants can be placed anywhere depending on the experiment done to you...if any...

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
of course the implants could just be like tags to mark certain people for different potential as in different places for differing potential

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salanthus
of course the implants could just be like tags to mark certain people for different potential as in different places for differing potential

wow thats creepy...reminds me of the movie jeepers creepers

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well Im not sure if it is what you all are talking about, but my son had that. The weird bump behind the ear and sometimes he has a line of them on his neck that will pop out. Its kind of like a little ball that moves around a bit. Well, took him to the Dr about it and found out it was his lymph nodes. They get more noticable if he is fighting off a bug of some sort.
Hope that helps.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Well Im not sure if it is what you all are talking about, but my son had that. The weird bump behind the ear and sometimes he has a line of them on his neck that will pop out. Its kind of like a little ball that moves around a bit. Well, took him to the Dr about it and found out it was his lymph nodes. They get more noticable if he is fighting off a bug of some sort.
Hope that helps.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by mrsdudara]

whaaaaaaaat thats weird cuz i have had that weird ball thing pop up quite a few times...it creeps me out when it happens cuz it feels so weird and its jus a damn ball that can move around and i can pop it into my body... so ur saying that the thing that popped out of my shoulder and my neck was my lymph nodes?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
yep. That is exactly what I am saying. I was pretty freaked out about it when they showed up on my little boy. She showed me a picture of where all the lymph nodes are and sure enough, thats what they were.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
well that covers that strange occurence yet theres alot more to be explained lol...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Lymph Nodes

Lymph nodes are found throughout the body...

I will give thanks unto thee, for I am wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well. My bones are not hid from thee, though I be made secretly, and fashioned beneath the earth.

...for I am wonderfully made

God Bless

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
yet it doesnt say there nodes on your shoulder....hmmmm

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
...on the shoulders and elbows...

Diagnosing and Treating Hodgkin's Lymphoma - If you have symptoms suggesting lymphoma, your doctor will perform a complete physical evaluation. During this examination, the doctor will look for swollen lymph nodes under the chin, in the neck and tonsil area, on the shoulders and elbows, under the arms, and in the groin and check for fluid in your chest or abdomen that could be caused by swollen lymph nodes. Physicians also check the abdomen to see whether any internal organs are enlarged, especially the spleen.

Symptoms of Hodgkin's disease:

Swelling. When the lymph nodes in the body swell and cause the skin to bulge out, the cause may be Hodgkin’s disease. The swollen lymph nodes may hurt after drinking alcohol. The most common areas for swelling are the neck, shoulders (below and above the collarbone), and underarms. If the swelling happens in the neck, the lymph nodes can cause coughing, shortness of breath, and difficulty swallowing. The body also has lymph glands inside the chest, which are not visible from the outside even when swollen. This may cause coughing.

God Bless

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
wow i might have cancer...thats hella gay

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Or could be Iron Overload

Hemochromatosis is an inherited disorder of excessive body accumulation of iron. It is common among the white population, affecting approximately 1 in 400 individuals of European ancestry. Hemochromatosis patients are believed to absorb excessive amounts of iron from the diet. Since the human body has limited ways of eliminating the absorbed iron, the iron accumulates over time in the liver, bone marrow, pancreas, skin, and testicles. This accumulation of iron in these organs causes them to function poorly.

Visible Iron Deposits...

With particularly heavy iron overload, visible iron deposits sometimes appear in the skin as a grayish discoloration.

Like on X-men II when Magneto was in an ironless cell and extracts the iron-rich blood of his guard (shown as ball bearings) through his skin...

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I've had 2 small hard lumps inside my right ear lobe for well over a year now. I ignored it for a long time thinking it would go away.. and eventually checked with a doctor who wasn't sure what they were but said to just wait for them to go away. Months later I being a bit obsessive about it tried both needles and had someone else try a razor blade to make a bit larger hole apart from a bit of clear fluid we never found anything else however they still have nor gone away. Today I finally mentioned it to a friend who wondered why I was rubbing my ear lobe and it turns out that both she and her husband have them in almost identical spots and they all appeared within a couple months of each other the best we can recall. He has many traits described for starseeds and she and I are both indigos. Has anyone ever checked into if there could be some connection?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yup, I have a bump behind my right ear. It got bigger then smaller then bigger then smaller etc etc, untill about 3 weeks ago when it got really really swollen and sore and I had to go to hospital to get it sorted out. They said it was just an abcess (which I am prone to - not sexy)

There is still a small lump there. I don't think it really means anything though.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FarFromDanK

its scar tissue i have that too. No alien implants are in your earlobes. I have one on the crease between my head and my ear and its not a bump really.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well I know exactly what the guy that post this is talking about although I dont know what the pointy thing is exactly. Im 14 and i have had this since I was born. I usually think deeper than most people and yes I do see spots especially at night.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I've had a small lump behind both of my ears for my entire life, it was interesting reading all these posts. For what its worth i've always had an interest in the universe and other life forms.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join