It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

small bump behind your right ear?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
do any of u have a tiny bump behind your right ear? couple people i know do but alot of people i ask dont...so far the people that do have them: are fascinated about the universe...believe in other life...see spots regularly...noticed this bump behind thier ear at a younger age but had no idea where it came from...and hear a ringing noise from time to time that no one around them hears...

not sure what this bump is but im hoping someone on the site has an idea...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Everybody should have a bump there to some degree at least. It's a bone.

*Removed - borderline comment*

Peace

Mod Edit: Removed a pseudo-sexual, poor taste comment.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
well no bump behind my rithe ear other than the bone that is their I had one behind my left ear tho I also have a wierd bump on my neck
the bump I had behind my ear I thought I would try a magnet on it and well it was atracted to the magnet

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

You're right. I didn't even realize it.
God I feel so stupid!!

Thanks for keepin' me straight Zed.

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Weezy ERB
do any of u have a tiny bump behind your right ear? couple people i know
do but alot of people i ask dont...so far the people that do have them: are
fascinated about the universe...believe in other life...see spots regularly...
noticed this bump behind thier ear at a younger age but had no idea where
it came from...and hear a ringing noise from time to time that no one
around them hears...

not sure what this bump is but im hoping someone on the site has an idea...

Um... yeah. I know what you're writing about. I have one, and it's NOT
the bone. It's a small bump that sits on the bone behind the right ear. It
has been there (on me) for years, and I remember the time when it wasn't
there.

All the things that you have mention, the universe, ringing, etc.. and others
have, been prevalent in my life for some time, and many other paranormal
experiences that could warrant further investigation, if I really wanted to
(and I don't... I'm not that curious anymore.
).

Nope!
Haven't got a clue what this "bump" might be. I write this as only a
semi-confirmation to you, for whatever reason you need it. It will be
interesting to see what you find out.

Blessings!

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

!!

Thanks for keepin' me straight Zed.

Peace

Ther you go again DR. Love!!

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Everybody should have a bump there to some degree at least. It's a bone.

Peace

some people ive asked dont have that bump... so im not sure how we all have it...and theres none on my left ear...so thats really weird...

Salanthus: thats really kraZy ima try to see if a magnet will attach to mine...lol

WalksThroughTime: i agree its definately not a bone... and i remember being young and finding the bump but i had no idea how it got there and i was fascinated by it but after time i forgot til like yesterday i heard a loud humming sound in my right ear and i was rubbing my ear and i rubbbed the back of it and found that bump and the noise stopped...it was really scary... thanx for the confirmation by the way... its really interesting seeing what people think the bump might be...and so far nobody really knows... keeps my mind boggled

i jus felt like taking a pic but it didnt come out the way i wanted it...

its not the bump that Dr.Love is talking about...i know which bone hes referring to and that bone is underneath the tiny bump that i have...

[edit on 30-11-2005 by Weezy ERB]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My son and daughter both have them behind their ears. Sometimes my sons grow quite large and then revert to its smaller form after awhile. According to the doctors that examined the bumps, they are nothing to be concerned about. I don't know if that is the same as what you are talking about, but I really doubt they are anything but natural occurences.

Then again..........

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ive got ones that sometimes get bigger and then go down again. No idea what they are either.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacrifice
My son and daughter both have them behind their ears. Sometimes my sons grow quite large and then revert to its smaller form after awhile. According to the doctors that examined the bumps, they are nothing to be concerned about. I don't know if that is the same as what you are talking about, but I really doubt they are anything but natural occurences.

Then again..........

wow the doc had nothing to say about it? ...now thats really weird...

Yossarian...it gets bigger and smaller? wow i never noticed if mine does that...it might tho...

I have no idea what this bump could be but theres alot of possibilities...

It might be an implantation... from being abducted?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Sounds like a skin growth.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Weezy ERB

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacrifice
Weezy ERB

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So some people have it but some people don't and it has been known to be magnetic in at least one poster here. Doctors say theres nothing to worry about but don't explain it...

hmmmmm weird, very very weird.. and yup I got one ...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ah good topic! I have my alien implant behind my left ear and it is more on my head than ear versus the one in that picture I remember years ago talking with my mom and she mentioned she had one to.

No idea what they are...some sort of build up?...calcium?

Alien radio transmitters. Self destruct IEDs! woohoo 2006 will find out for sure! lol

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have a very small one right on the crease where my ear meets my head, but on the left ear.

Are we on to something here ?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
thats really sketchy...i doubt this bump is normal...cuz if it was normal thn EVERYONE would have one...yet only certain people do...it could possibly be an implantation of sum sort...i really wish i knew the answer

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have the bump too..mine is located in my right ear lobe...im pretty sure this is some type of abdcution marking...i had a freind who was abducted..and he toll me to check the back of my neck for a small bump,and when u squeeze it ,it wont pop or anything,well it turns out i dont have the bump on my neck,but its in my ear...and i cant pop it or anything...strange thing is,ive had these wierd occurences when i would fall asleep at 3am and wake back up at 4am on the dot!..all i can remebr when id wake up was...being held down(prolly on a table) some creature was holding my arms ,it had 3 fingers..and really strong grip...i was extremely scared and panicing..i tryed to lift his fingers off my arm,but i could only lift it about a inch off my arm,then i gave up...ive had these dreams more then once..and eveytime it would be an hour long..exactly...there is defenitley something out there and they are watching us!

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Guys how come I don't have it on either ear. Um I guess I have not been abducted by aliens.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
im sorry to say..but you werent abducted...maybe you can check the back of your neck..i dont know all the places this bump could be...but im starting to think its only on the upper body,mainly the head...oh well better luck next time...btw...do you have a strong belief in aliens...have u always had this feeling...if so..you prolly might have the mark...because they are only intrested in peolpe who are intrested in them..ya dig?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join