It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV news and ultimate mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm always surprized to see people connect the dots with no clue to a big picture. And I'm amazed that some people can't see the big picture even if you connect the dots for them.

For instance: TV news and MK-ULTRA.

TV news and MK-ULTRA were born at the same time. if MK is ultimate mind control- the control of the minds of the masses; wouldn't it make sense to use TV to do that?

How can we not believe- being aware of the timeline of Tv and MK-ULtra that the government wouldn't be smart enough to use TV news to accomplish the control of the public mind?

If so, they were smart enough to use their money and power to exploit TV.
They would have started the big three networks. They would have staffed them with MK-ULTRA assets. Many not even aware they were controlled.

They would control the FCC to ensure that nobody but controlled interests can broadcast.

Now if you connect those dots and spend a minute thinking about it- it kind of makes you want to never watch the news again because you would be willingly submitting to mind control. ESPECIALLY When the government came right out and told you that they are on a "MISSION" to lie to you with the OSI. They closed the "office" itself, but the "mission" continues.

The plan is to "lie" to the "media" and have the media pass the lies along to you. They didn't even keep it a secret. Yet,inexplicably, the people continue to watch the news and debate it in public and on the internet.

That amazes me more than anything I could ever possibly imagine. To think that the Government hasn't controlled the TV media since it's inception and used the FCC to maintain control is simply simplemindedness.

Info is the ultimate weapon- in the mind of someone who is capable of rational thought. If you get your news and form your opinions from TV news casts, you simply asre not rational. Just connect those two dots!
TV and MK born at the same time. The OSI and the mission to lie.
Free your mind- boycott tv news.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Except TVs have been around since 1911 and were popular by the 1930s... But it wasn't until a few decades later in the 1950s that MK-ULTRA was created. And TV had the newson it long before then! Also, before TV there was the radio, which also had the news on it. People also got the news in segments before movies.

Sure, TV is the main medium today, but saying it was created for use in controlling the masses is just preposterous.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
A history of Television will show that Tv wasn't popular until post ww2.
1946-1950 is considered the true birth of tv according to the museum of tv history. I'm not saying that radio and newspapers are blameless.
All media pale in comparison to tv. the 1911 tv was a joke.TV wasn't popular in the 30's. the tv of the 30's were like the personal computer od the 80's.
people saved money and had disposable income post 1945. They bought tv's. But even then tv was rough because you could only get one or two channels with antennaes. when mk-ultra was born around 1950, tv was still a baby. one or two channels and tv news was just starting.
mk was a government program with the goal of ultimate mind control. if you think they didn't see the value of TV- well, some people just won't look at the dots. Sure there was newspaper and radio before TV. I'm just saying that TV news and mk-ultra happened at the same time. If mk- ultra had been arounf before Tv you could suspect mind control. There was no mk-ultra before TV. I'm not saying IT WAS CREATED TO CONTROL THE MINDS OF THE MASSES- I'm saying it became the tool.

To say that Tv was around since 1911 and popular in the 30's is a weak attempt to discredit the post. But some people would read your post and actually beleive it. The indisputable truth is that the final birth of TV and MK happened at the same time in american history. To think that intelligent men in american government wouldn't see the potential value is shortsighted and naive.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
To say that Tv was around since 1911 and popular in the 30's is a weak attempt to discredit the post. But some people would read your post and actually beleive it. The indisputable truth is that the final birth of TV and MK happened at the same time in american history. To think that intelligent men in american government wouldn't see the potential value is shortsighted and naive.

Whoa there... Calm down. I thought that that was when it became popular, that's all. I know that that's when the first electronic TVs were invented. My main point was that radio was much more popular before then though, as just about everybody had one. So don't you think that radio was used for the same purposes prior to TV?

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Whoa! What a way to derail a post! I agree, shot messenger, to a point. TV is only one form of ultimate mind control, there are many other devices that could carry high, or low, frequency waves to the human brain in a subliminal manner, so that the receiving person wouldn't even know of it, on a conscious level. Cell phones are a good example. The operate on frequencies that are very close to the frequency of the human mind, plus the E.L.F. towers everywhere, supposedly for cell usage....but cell phones work off sattelites, not towers. Another thing is is the music ans sounds in a Walmart, all are conducive to buying products. The biggest mind control phenomena has to be religion, without a doubt. Brainwash city, that is. Check this link:

THE BATTLE FOR YOUR MIND, by Dick Sutphen -- 22.2 KB
Persuasion & Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public Today
/cqusy

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 13/11/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Of coarse radios would have been used, heck tha Nazi party had speakers in all the downtown areas and made sure everyone had a radio.

TV though that is the great manipulator. Kids now think they are smarter than previous generations because they keep up with all th entertainment, when in fact most of what they know is useless information. Didnt the Chinese put a television set in most of the homes in China? Heard that somewhere, anyway I stopeed whatchin the boob tube a long time ago, feels pretty darn good too!

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The Church Committee in the Mid-Seventies reported that 500+ Journalists were, or had been on the CIA Payroll.

So you not be to far away from the truth here.

I guess you need to make the MK-ULTRA connection , but the CIA element is clearly there.

Subverting Journalism: Reporters and the CIA

[edit on 13-11-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think its more of a case of MSM (mainstream media) being at the core of the rot. Jounalists are bought, stifled and supressedf rom reporting on the truth. Who is kept honest now. Its the time of political correctness not truth...

and to the TV, the whole TV thing is suspicious, haven't you ever noticed that at times you walk passed a TV stop, stare and zone out.

I hate how hypnotized I get when watching tv and I do not watch any tv at all. I may watch House every now and then but that still drains my alertness.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I am always amused by the conservatives that like to place the blame for societies decline on the "liberal media." In reality the media/news is controlled by the elite they worship. Ceasar said "give the masses their bread and circus and they will worship you like a God." Not to much has changed since the Roman Empire in the way of manipulation of the masses on a global scale. It only stands to reason, to control the citizenry, control the drivel you feed them thru print, TV, radio etc. I don't even think the www. is immune form the influence of the power elite. However the "liberal media" is a very convient whipping boy to shift focus from the truth. I would be very suprised if super secret orginazations didn't use ALL media to their ultimate ends; what ever that may be.

As a student of popular culture, I don't find TV a "vast wasteland" as Vance Packard once called it. Television sometimes approaches ART in its most available form. Remember Monty Python.....

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I really think this is the biggest ATS conspiracy out there, and yet I don't talk about it much. this guy connected many dots and that cannot be denied.

Anyway, as to this post of his, now that we know MK was real, we (as humans) needn't get all bent out of shape. ATS has been given something special here in this content from shot messenger.

It is my hope, that he was not shot. He was however correct. The OSI could be seen to have been the nurturing fathers of modern TV news.

new topics

top topics

join