It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Gravity Machine Gets A Patent

page: 1

join
share:
d1k

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Heard this on C2C tonight, couldn't believe it. Some guy from Indiana got a patent (you must prove it works to get a patent supposedly) for an anti gravity machine/vehicle.

No BS website posting this story, this is straight from National Geographic.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

I really hope this one is legit, I have been feeling for a long time now that something big, technology wise, is about to come forth and I hope this is it.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by d1k]

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Holy ****!

I still can't believe the National Geographic actually said this.

Volfson's craft is theoretically powered by a superconductor shield that changes the space-time continuum in such a way that it defies gravity.

I doubt they would do a report such as this, unless they had at least some assurences that this has even the slighest chance of not being a hoax

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
If you read the article you would come to the conclusion it is not real. Usually with a patent as big a deal as this one it would also come with a video or a working model. This is a scam to draw in investors ,as the article states the patent office is bogged down with bougus patents and it takes a while to investigate a patent. So buy yourself a new pair of sneakers and keep on walking.

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Covered in this thread already guys.

(you must prove it works to get a patent supposedly)

I thought so too, apparantely though it's not true. Basically this guy patented his idea. From what i can tell it's based on alot of theoretical physics...IOW i wouldn't expect a working prototype anytime in the near future, unfortunately.

[edit on 13-11-2005 by Rren]

join