It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Whole Race Of Lizard People Lived Deep Down In Tunnels Now What Is Underneath L.A.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
There are 270 tunnels beneath Los Angeles, arranged in a network. Since they have, for the most part, been sealed up with fences, they are no longer used for street-crossings. The Lizard people reportedly made the caves housing thousands by using chemicals to melt bedrock. According to Shufelt's version of the Hopi legend, the city was in a lizard's shape, and extended from Dodger Stadium to the Central Library. To read about this article:

www.think-aboutit.com...

Does anyone think that a race of Lizard people most likely now known as the "Reptoids" lived underneath Los Angeles in 3,000 circa B.C.??? Scary thought but I think could be true.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
No I do not think so.

You need proof to help back up these claims, eye witness accounts, do not count as proof nor do records in history of 'Lizard People'.

Until there is some proof, I do not bother with this theory and I will not bother with it.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONZPIRACY
There are 270 tunnels beneath Los Angeles, arranged in a network. Since they have, for the most part, been sealed up with fences, they are no longer used for street-crossings. The Lizard people reportedly made the caves housing thousands by using chemicals to melt bedrock. According to Shufelt's version of the Hopi legend, the city was in a lizard's shape, and extended from Dodger Stadium to the Central Library. To read about this article:

www.think-aboutit.com...

Does anyone think that a race of Lizard people most likely now known as the "Reptoids" lived underneath Los Angeles in 3,000 circa B.C.??? Scary thought but I think could be true.

Nope! Don't be silly.
We've never seen anything like this, there are no remains of any such creatures and why would they have been around in 3000 BC but not today? And is there any actual evidence of such tunnels in what is a very unstable and earthquake-prove part of the US?

[edit on 10-11-2005 by Darkmind]

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Definately not -- and there's a lot in the article that says "I'm just making this up to see if you're naive enough to believe it without checking."

On a website entry (www.lapl.org...) dated March 29, 1996, Los Angeles' Central Library notes that, quite appropriate to the later library setting, the Lizard People owned golden tablets which delineated the story of the world since its beginning, the Lizard People's history, and even the origin of humanity.

The library web page (you have to go to www.archive.org to get it) clearly states it's an urban legend. Fiction.

There are 270 tunnels beneath Los Angeles, arranged in a network. Since they have, for the most part, been sealed up with fences, they are no longer used for street-crossings.

True, along with other tunnels. Many cities have a lot of tunnels that carry sewage, rainwater drainage, gas and electric services, etc, etc. Most people don't think about them, but they're there... built by ordinary humans.

Hopi Indian legend reports a sub-surface maze existing almost 5,000 years ago.

This is where it gets completey bogus.

Hopis never lived in that area. That was the home of the Chumash, the Luisenos, the Paiute, and other California tribes. The Hopi as a tribe are only around 500 years old -- before that, they were members of the Anasazi tribe:
www.nativeamericans.com...

G. Warren Shufelt, a mining engineer, went in search of it during 1934. That year, using a dowsing rod he called a "radio X-ray," he claimed to have secretly discovered caves beneath downtown L.A.

Dowsing has a very "iffy" success rate (as demonstrated numerous times in JREF challenges, where the dowser sets up the experiment and fails at his or her own experiment at a very high rate):
skepdic.com...

We know that he certainly felt he found a cave, but we don't know that it really is there. He could have gotten a series of bad readings or someone could have made up the story.

He claimed to have consulted Little Chief Greenleaf, a Hopi leader

...not a Hopi name, actually.

... and was told about the Lizard People, who lived circa 3,000 B.C.

Bogus. No such legend among the tribes who actually live in this area (you wouldn't know that, but I study a lot of legends.)

Before the destruction of their culture by meteors or a fire,

Events that "conveniently" left no trace. And how does a fire (that you can see coming and get away from) or meteors destroy a whole culture whose people live over a very large area?

No. That's bogus.

The Lizard people reportedly made the caves housing thousands by using chemicals to melt bedrock...

Which, miraculously, weren't discovered when the earth broke apart in any of many huge Los Angeles earthquakes.

This is another clue that it's bogus, because even the most stable structure woud have been uncovered in some part or would have fallen in (you can't ignore a huge cave-in that swallows up half your city) from the effects of the earthquake.

Paul Apodaca, of Chapman University, said that Shufelt's account of Hopi history was "exaggerated and corrupted."

No kidding. And he's kind of being nice about Shufelt's version.

Shufelt is contradicted by the REAL Hopi, themselves.

(Hopis did have a social division called the lizard clan, however.)

...and the Water Coyotes and other such clans. They took their names by sacred and socially significant ways that have nothing to do with aliens and undeground cities. Lizard is a deity in many AmerInd cultrues of the west (and the Chumash have some charming legends about Lizard) but it is very clearly not extraterrestrial and doesn't refer to a race.

As the original website says, it's a fun "wild tale" that was started by Shufelt himself. The information is completely bogus, although it is a lot of fun to read.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CONZPIRACY
.....and extended from Dodger Stadium to the Central Library.

I've been to many a baseball game at Chavez Ravine. It's my favorite stadium in the whole world. Those lizards better step off!

Seriously though, I'll play along. Maybe it's true. Maybe all the Hollywood bosses
actually derive from this race of lizard people. The way I see it Hollywood tries to control our minds and condition us. An evil race of beings bent on corrupting and eventually destroying humanity.

Peace

Wig

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Any truth to the vampiric russians living in the forests? Further down on the page the OP linked to.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I believe there was and underground city underneath LA
The Proof is on its way though, as matter of fact I believe in shapeshifting, and in david icke lets face it this world is controlled from people from other planet

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I see this the same way I see bigfoot. Although bigfoot and Yeti have a much larger terrain to work with than lizard folk.

It's possible, but not probable.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
check out the hollow earth theory.
www.totse.com...

but reptillians?
they are in the white house with the draconians.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishmaster
check out the hollow earth theory.

I wouldn't really call it a theory. I'd call it a delusion. It makes a mockery of physics, geography, geology and large chunk of the world. Please! Where is the proof? And has anyone ever found a single reptiloid fossil anywhere beneath LA? With that many earthquakes in the area, they must have very good tunnels!

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
and how did they get here?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
and how did they get here?

From the 4th dimension, of course I dont believe that either

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
the 4th dimension...
time?
they came from time...
yeah, this doesn't add up in any way

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I beleive it could be entirely possible

i stepped away from this board for a while, so i could enjoy the pleasures of life a bit more for a while ( without being bogged down with arguing, ignorance, and basically negativety)

and i have to tell you, this is so far off main stream that it does sound "crazy" but the fact is this

as earth's magnetic field is weakening and while the earth's base frequency of 7.8 cyles per second has increased to near 12 we are experiencing a transformation of our consciousness and what we are able to perceive

basically in layman's terms we will be able to see things on a different energy wavelength and yes we will soon be in the 4'th dimension where thoughts and there manifestations are nearly identical

what does this have to do with your post.

well most are blinded by the pleasures in life to even stop to think about something so abstract as this, there are tunnels and there are things living under them in places i strongly beleive, wether in los angeles or not i have no idea , but i would bet you are closer to the truth , but then again people can not beleive what they can't even comprehend . as we are going thru this transformation in consciousness things are changing and will get a little kooky, the truth is on its way our hearts more than our minds hold the key to the truth if we care to look

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I have been underground in Los Angeles, I have explored lots of tunnels under Los Angeles, there are no Lizard People Tunnels under Los Angeles.

There are subway tunnels, storm drain tunnels, sewage pipes (36"-72"), electrical conduits, phone company conduits and tunnels, Water mains (24"), Gas lines (8"), service tunnels between some buildings ...

... but there are No Lizard Tunnels, not one, not even a crushed caved in by earthquake remainder of one.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
DARKMIND i think you are wrong there is a monster-form called DEROS heavy technology demented minds check the name.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   

The Shaver mystery
Until Richard Sharpe Shaver came along, nearly all nineteenth- and twentieth-century hollowearth proponents spoke of the inner world's inhabitants as members of an advanced, benevolent race whom it would be desirable for human beings to meet and befriend. Shaver, however, had another story to tell. Shaver technologized hell.

In September 1943, in Chicago, Amazing Stories editor Ray Palmer read a letter from a Barto, Pennsylvania, reader who claimed to know of an ancient alphabet from Lemuria, a continent said to have sunk in the Pacific Ocean thousands of years ago, taking a mighty civilization with it. (In fact, the idea of "Lemuria" was invented in the nineteenth century, first by biologist Ernst Haekel as a hypothetical home for the original Homo sapiens, then elaborated by Blavatsky in her imaginative "history" of the human race. There is no geological or biological evidence that such a place ever existed.) Palmer reprinted the alphabet in the January 1944 issue, and soon he and the reader, Shaver, were corresponding regularly.

Shaver alleged that for years he was tormented by evil creatures known as "deros"-short for "detrimental robots" (who were not robots as the term is ordinarily understood but "robots" in the sense of being slaves to their passions). Deros were the degenerate remnants of the "Titans," the people of Lemuria, who 12,000 years ago were forced to escape into great caverns under the earth to avoid deadly radiation from the sun. (Some Titans, however, stayed on the surface, adjusted, and became the present human race. Others fled to distant planets.) Deros--demons in all but name and close to it even there-were sadistic idiots who had access to the advanced Titan technology, which they used to increase sexual pleasure during the orgies to which they were addicted. They also used the machines in marathon torture sessions on kidnapped surface people and also on the "teros" (integrative robots, who were not robots but good Titans who, though vastly outnumbered, were fighting the deros); they also employed the machines to cause accidents, madness, and other miseries in the world above the caves.

Soon Amazing and its companion pulp Fantastic Adventures were filled with exciting and terrifying tales of the underworld. Most of these stories bore Shaver's by-line, but Palmer was writing them. The first, "I Remember Lemuria!", all 31,000 words of it, appeared in Amazing's March 1945 issue, and in the introduction Shaver told readers of his vivid memories of life as "Mutan Mion, who lived many thousands of years ago in Sub Atlan, one of the great cities of ancient Lemuria!"

A flood of letters crossed Palmer's desk, some from individuals who claimed they, too, had met with the deros and barely lived to tell Amazing about it. Chester S. Geier, one of the magazine's regular contributors, started the Shaver Mystery Club as a way both of handling the mail and of "investigating" the "evidence" for the deros. Palmer and Shaver had caused quite a stir.

Not all readers were happy about it, however. Many were furious; convinced that some sort of swindle was afoot, they feared that the Shaver mystery would make all science-fiction fans look like fools or worse. By 1948 their protests led Ziff-Davis, Amazing's parent company, to order the series stopped.

After co-founding Fate with Curtis Fuller in 1948, Palmer left Ziff-Davis and moved to tiny Amherst, Wisconsin, to produce his own magazines, notably Flying Saucers and Mystic (later Search), which regularly featured Shaver material. In 1961 he started The Hidden World, a series of magazines in tradepaperback format, and over the next three years reprinted Shaver's original articles and ran new contributions from a diminishing band of enthusiasts.

Shaver died in Arkansas in November 1975, Palmer in Florida two years later.

www.skygaze.com...

totally credible imo

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Marduk]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hmmmm might this be a picture of one of those reptiles/lizardmen?

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
shapeshifting is not real.

Reptilians are not real.

Even Billy Meier reports this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join