It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wroclaw, Poland, 08-26-05 ( Tantalizing Ufo Video )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This video is very different from the normal one we view. The video shows this one came from Nautilus.Org a friend of someone at UfoCaseBook. Conducting a search of this group I found that they have nothing to do with ufo studies. When in fact they go to countries all over the world to help with global problems.
It was during the celebration of 25 years of Solidarity in the city of Wroclaw, Poland on 8-26-05 that the strange, flying object would make its presence known in the night skies.
The unknown object was clearly visible for five minutes. It then left the view of onlookers with great speed. This film is unusual to me in that the object appears to be semi-transparent. This camera was apparently on tri-pod being very still .Take a look at this very interesting footage from Poland and see what you think.

Watch The Video Here Download Windows Media File, 898 KB or View video clip, Wroclaw, Poland-Windows, (streams in new window)
I feel this one deserves some study from us. Not assuming its real but saying this ones different.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Very interesting. To bad there is not anything in the clip to judge the depth with. The only problem I have with it is, why is it turnning all the time. Its almost as if they wanted to see both side of the craft.

[edit on 11-10-2005 by Racer5]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This one if real Racer5, appeared to be putting a show on for the crowd watching. Makes me wander if they are trying to prepare us for something. Lately the sightings all over the globe seems to be increasing with better video showing up. Hope what ever it means if real, its good not bad.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
After watching this link:

www.ufocasebook.com...

I really do not know what to say. There is absolutely nothing to compare it to in the background.

My first guess was that its an animation. Thats my opinion.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ok....At the start of the video it gives you the name of the website that this film is initially taken from.

nautilus.org.pl...

It gives more information here about the incident in Polish. I've made a rough translation of the text....................

It was 26 august 2005, friday 23.15-23.20. It's an unusual
day because of concert in gdansk shipyard. J.M.Jarre 25th
anniversary of revolt of solidarity. Concert is broadcast
on television. Mr. Adam is among the inhabitants of Wroclaw
observing also Hiczuk. Near the end of the concert decide to
break away from watching concert on television and peer to
window. Mr. Adam lives in center of Wroclaw near the cathedral.
He sees an unusual bright light over city which sparkles colors.

...''I thought initially, that it was a dirigible, but it was
an incredibly strange object. It sparkled different colours,
distinctly had form of cigar. Shows this, as it turns slowly.
I have sighted something on this end of cigar by binoculars,
that doesn't show on movie. At some point there was occasionally
red ray coming from object like a laser. Short movie has managed
to record the object, but shows none of this detail on it.
I saw the ray through binoculars. Object has flown off after
moment in split second. Whole observation lasted 5 Minutes.
Mr. Adam has evaluated that object was 800 Meters to 1km away
from place of observation. It excludes absolutely, that there
was dirigible. Firstly, it flew off far too fast, and secondly
this object had it's " gondola " on top, not below, as dirigibles
have normally. I checked if an object similar to a dirigible flew
over Wroclaw this day, but that was not the case.''

Movie has been recorded with the aid of camera 9000 PANASONIC SVHS.
Everything it indicates it, that we deal with one of most curious
and most reliable (believable) observation 2005 year UFO. The first
time, this movie has been presented along with comment of foundation
on antenna NAUTILUS TVN24.

There is also a longer but not necessarily better version of the video......

abeke.freshsite.pl...

The video was taken the same evening as a Jean Michel Jarre concert and initially I thought that this guy has filmed part of the laser display that usually comes with one of JM Jarre's shows. But Wroclaw is over 200 miles from Gdansk where the concert was being held, so maybe not.

Alternatively, this may be actually part of a different laser or searchlight display in his home town of Wroclaw to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Solidarity.

Or it might be a good ole UFO.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Space mouse.

Roper

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
That is fascinating!!
Appears it is putting on a show for us..
Thank you for posting that one..

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wroclaw, if I remember correctly, is home to one of Poland's largest airbases. Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Good research Irma, thanks for your help.This is a very odd one indeed. I tried but was unable to find out more about what happened to help explain this sighting. This I feel could be the beginning of more to come.Of course could have been possibly what you said. Wish I could have been there to wittness myself.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The Wroclaw UFO looks similar to another UFO in a clip I downloaded ages ago. This clip was also filmed in Europe (Stuttgart, Germany in 1993) and has the same kind of luminescence about it. Since I can't remember where the file was downloaded from, I've hosted it on Putfile.

Click here to watch Stuttgart UFO

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Irma I could not get the video to download. Has anyone else had problems? I would love to see this one to compare. Thanks Harry

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It looks like a 3D model rotating.
I also think its odd how it blurs into focus and the start of the movie, and blurs away and the end of the movie.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Harry55 ,

I got the video to dl , but it took forever. You might try again and be very , very patient.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Pretty good UFo stuff here... It has some dark blue maarkings of some kind, which intruigs me..

Annoying that he didnt zoom in, and that we have no background to compare it too.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Is it me or does the Poland UFO look like CGI?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
look at it again. particularly towards the end. it`s a hamster.

having watched it again, i`m wrong.. it`s a mouse.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by FredH]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Harry55.......

In case you haven't got the video yet, here is a smaller version.
The other one was a monster at 11Mb. This one is only 3.7Mb.

Enjoy

Click here

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Irma, that was well worth the wait. Whatever both these objects are they are apparently from the same source. Very similar and your video has trees between camera and object for reference. I would be out of breath too if I was trying to video something like this. How can you possibly have doubts after viewing that there is not someone else visiting us. I also noticed as you watch it seemed as if the object was landing or maybe low to avoid radar. Thanks, that clip belongs here even though was filmed much earlier. Good choice.

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yeah, I like that Stuttgart clip for a number of reasons. That's why it's still on my hard drive.

Very difficult to call it a fake due to it disappearing behind trees.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Couple of thoughts...

1. There is nothing showing that proves its in the night sky. No backdrops, no trees, buildings anything what so ever. Its just a blob spinning in complete blackness.

2. It looks cgi or some other computer animation.

My first thought was that it was a 3d rendering of an amoeba because it appears more fluid then solid when it rotates. This would have been a lot better had there been something else in the frame for comparison. But as it is I would say its fake.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join